Nazibusters!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8950
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14280

I think I might take this moment to say that someone's been giving me positive rep on this thread for some reason.

Whoever it is, the reps are signed "D noon".
I have a sneaking suspicion...

Reactions: Gem

DeletedUser14280

And I appreciate that, Bk.
But I don't think you're Darknoon.

DeletedUser8950

I just gave you negative rep under DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
I have not given ANY positive rep to you whatsoever in this thread. At all. That I know of;)

DeletedUser

At least I'm not a freedom hater;)
I'm afraid "freedom-hater" and "right-winger" are interchangeable terms. So you are, and I'm not.

But 2 fails in 7 words is quite impressive. Well done.

Compared to the other posters in this thread, I'm a genius.
Well then you clearly have no idea who I am then.

Which is surprising, considering my position as the 5th greatest member of this forum. ;)

DeletedUser

Yes, the fail smoke has cluttered the airways, Thanks alot BK and Toko.

DeletedUser

I'm afraid "freedom-hater" and "right-winger" are interchangeable terms. So you are, and I'm not.
Was not replying to you, though I do find it funny you jumped in to shout "I IS NO FREEDOM HATER1!?!!". A bit defensive, no?:eek:hmy:

Which is surprising, considering my position as the 5th greatest member of this forum. ;)
Your parents must be so proud.

DeletedUser

Was not replying to you, though I do find it funny you jumped in to shout "I IS NO FREEDOM HATER1!?!!". A bit defensive, no?:eek:hmy:
Shout = loud.
Typed shout = exclamation marks.

Did I shout? No.

And being defensive is better than being offensive.

Your parents must be so proud.
Unlike certain people, my life doesn't revolve around the forum. Hence the wink.

And you're one to talk about shaming parents. I'm sure yours aren't too proud that you still live in their basement.

DeletedUser

Your wit is like a blade, slicing through everything I can throw at you...

Oh no. Wait. That's not true.

You simply fail.

DeletedUser

That sounds like something you would do(possibly after listening to your uncle piss?).

Don't you realize that there are enough people to hate in the world already without your working so hard to give us another?

Status
Not open for further replies.