• Thread starter DeletedUser8950
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8950

Shocfield! Plz do xplain y u haff not set up ur group!!!!:mad:

DeletedUser

I need a thread, now I has one :) Here!

My name is David Schofield, and I'm putting together a special team.
I need me a bunch of Loyal Onion followers who have a good hate for the spammer armada. Now, yall might have heard rumors about enemy trolls readying their arms. Well, we'll be getting prepared a little earlier than that. We're going to protect the name of the Onion from the haters who worship Spam, and any other thing that is stupid nazis(Sphagettis, Spam, fishs, Spams, and Spamers) and we're going to be one hellofa dangerous and hurtful spam nazi killin army. We're also gonna be one hellova bushwackin, Guerilla army, we're doing one thing, and one thing only: Killin NAZIS!

The members of the Spam Nazi armada have devastated many threads through trollin, spammin, intimidation, and terror. And that's exactly what we're gonna be doing to them. Now, I don't know about yall, but I sure as hell didn't come up from below the repground, cross 5 thousand miles of ravaged country, and sacrifice myself, to teach the Nazis spammers a lesson in humanity. Nazi spammer ain't got no humanity. Theyre the footsoldiers of an Onion-hating, mass trolling maniac and they need to be destroyed.
That's why every fool in their armada is goin bye bye.

We will be cruel to the Spammers.
And through our cruelty, they will know who we are.
They will find evidence of our cruelty in the remains of their fallen friends broken down, disassembeled shells we leave behind.
And the spammers themselves will not be able to help themselves from imagining the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives.

And the Nazi spammers will be sickened by us.
And the Nazi spammers will talk about us.
And the Nazi spammers will fear us.

And when they close their eyes at night, and their sub consious tortures them for the evil that they have done, it will be with thoughts of us, that it tortures them with.

SOUND GOOD?

DeletedUser14280

What the heck, I'll join your little crusade, on two conditions.
1. Seeing as I'm NOT an Onion follower, I work strictly for green Rep points.
2. That you create a bestiary detailing different kinds of internet fiends, and include trolls and salamanders (flame-proof trolls).

Also, what's 'Nazi Spammer' supposed to mean?

DeletedUser

Why is wert still banned and David un-banned! :mad:

Shut up nazi spammer.

What the heck, I'll join your little crusade, on two conditions.
1. Seeing as I'm NOT an Onion follower, I work strictly for green Rep points.
2. That you create a bestiary detailing different kinds of internet fiends, and include trolls and salamanders (flame-proof trolls).

Also, what's 'Nazi Spammer' supposed to mean?

1. That's a Decent proposal, I'll oblidge your offer :)

2. I'll get to work on one.

And A Nazi spammer is the worst form of spammer, take Wert for example, what he has done, a Nazi Spammer would do, only most nazi spammers would be far more agressive.

DeletedUser14280

We should be careful that we don't sink to their level, mind.

What'll our primary tools be? Red rep?
...And David, don't push Mirey too hard, lest he initiate a counterattack.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We should be careful that we don't sink to their level, mind.

What'll our primary tools be? Red rep?

Like I said, Guerilla Army. Do whatever is best to fit your needs. I preffer the Red + Belittlement combo, its made more than just Alex and Wert go emo.

His counter attack will be swiftly and easilly defeated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

His counter attack will be swiftly and easilly defeated.
Don't be so sure, supposing he started a thread denouncing you as a hater/spammer/troll/whatever,
using carefully selected posts of yours as evidence?

Also, what are our other targets?

DeletedUser

Other targets? Lafitte violated the Quotes agreement, also started an enemy church, so members of the "Spam" church, and Random extremists (Kurtis)

Other than them, Miley and Wart are the main targets, and also Warts other 2 brothers: Lol 111 and some other dude.

DeletedUser

and Random extremists (Kurtis)

Just to let you know I don't support random extremism. I support randomocity as a recreative activity. Give me some evidence of kurtis' destructive random extremism and I'll banish him from the random club.

Also, one of Wert's brothers is mireyclay.

DeletedUser14280

Explain the quotes agreement, please. This is the first I've heard of it.

What about Gyoza, Quantrillo, and Toko22?
The first two have settled down a bit, but Toko...

DeletedUser

Gyoza and Quantrillo I do not know, Toko has been acting odd lately, and the most active trolls are banned. Like I said before it is best to be prepared for the enemy.

DeletedUser8950

Indeed. :D He'll probably come back again. And again. Oh well, more amusement.

Status
Not open for further replies.