Passed Named Fort Guns

Should additional named fort weapons be added?

• Yes

Votes: 208 95.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

good point indead. the guns must be worth wearing or at least easy to get at low level so it is used when it is usefull.

DeletedUser26398

I really like this idea new guns for fort will be a great idea we have a lot of weapons but a few guns hope to work on it

good idea Belle

DeletedUser

good point indead. the guns must be worth wearing or at least easy to get at low level so it is used when it is usefull.

i dont agree with easy to get. would be better having as a quest maybe for some higher level quest(80+) since the winchester can be equipped by anyone at 78, why make them so a level 50 can acquire when there are already guns for that level

think it would be nice to see all sorts, but more for the 40+ levels that have nothing to look forward to past the winchester

DeletedUser

i dont agree with easy to get. would be better having as a quest maybe for some higher level quest(80+) since the winchester can be equipped by anyone at 78, why make them so a level 50 can acquire when there are already guns for that level

think it would be nice to see all sorts, but more for the 40+ levels that have nothing to look forward to past the winchester

by easy to get i mean guns like msingh's bow or crossbow. named winchester should be for like level 110 or above. i will prefer for max level 119.

DeletedUser

why would a named winchester be 32 levels higher than then precise? the named dueling weapons are like 7 levels above

DeletedUser

I agree, too. Often I try to find better left hand guns and I have the feeling that I have too few options for my level. The suggestion does not specify the level or power of the proposed guns, yet I would like to have more options at any level. (I play in worlds 8-11 on www.the-west.ro, so that is where is my experience is built, and on world 12 on www.the-west.com )

DeletedUser

I think they should come out with more dueling weapons as well and completely get rid of melee weapons. When the people were settling in "The West", weapons like swords were never used - it was always revolvers for dueling.

DeletedUser25632

I'm surprised some said no, but it's probably those outcasts!! :p

I think they should come out with more dueling weapons as well and completely get rid of melee weapons. When the people were settling in "The West", weapons like swords were never used - it was always revolvers for dueling.

So, there were no bar fights, people picking up bottles smashing them and hitting people with them, Machete's getting used to chop people's heads off / fingers and other body parts. No spears to fish / kill people with.

There has always been some type of melee weapons used in every single time, whether it's a fist or a spear, axe, sword, ect ect. All you can picture from "The West" is guns but that doesn't mean swords weren't used. Not every thing has to make sense as it's not all based off of "One Certain Time & Date".

DeletedUser

:adventurer: we need more guns! :shootout:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25802

what about if/when they bring in a fort shop, we can buy new weapons there that aren't just based on level but also depend on fort fighting skills!

so we could buy a new rifle with an aim bonus, but to do so we would need our aim at a certain level already?

DeletedUser

Great idea!I like it because i always forget to buy a new gun!But if I forget,I can buy it in te fort shop!!:laugh::laugh::)

Status
Not open for further replies.