Passed Named Fort Guns

Should additional named fort weapons be added?

• Yes

Votes: 208 95.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i like it. gives more option on what to bring to battle not same out guns. it be great if they were in "fort shop" so we could get them.

DeletedUser25632

If you feel this is ready for a vote and you have no more information to add let me know if you like the idea as is since you will not be able to make any other changes after.

This is an idea I think every one should, and will like.

DeletedUser

no one will hate this. unless if they are game haters or fort haters.

VOTE=yes want more guns!guns!guns!!! and named bullets to shot the enemy haha!

DeletedUser

This can't be very difficult to implement - an opportunity to develop quests with named guns as the final reward, and honestly, lvl-78 ain't even a "high" level these days, and with 2k becoming like a standard minimum hp with many players over 4k hp, I think increasing damage ratings makes sense - these weapons were designed at a time when few people had that much health points, the damage ratings are outdated.

DeletedUser

If you feel this is ready for a vote and you have no more information to add let me know if you like the idea as is since you will not be able to make any other changes after.

This is an idea I think every one should, and will like.

Ahmmmm..... Maybe...

Pink ballet Revolver.... ,

charterarmspinklady.jpg

Pink Ballet Rifle... ,

102343102343t.jpg

going with Pink ballet tutu....

tuetue.png

:laugh: Just kidding....

The damage, stats and guns names should be left to developers so an idea is ready I guess.... :p

Deleted User - 1278415

I would like to enter some historical data

First Pic of Annie Oakley
375px-Annie_Oakley_-_Full_length_photograph_circa_1899.jpg

looks more like the Doc Holiday Gun

Next the Doc Holliday Gun - Doc Holliday only used a rifle once.. and that was for OK coral. He dislike the recoils so much that after one shot he threw it to the side and started using his 2 hand guns of choice.

I'd be interested in an Indian Gun -
How about Sitting Bulls Rifle -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9787510@N05/1282918514/

Or Geronimo's Winchester Rifle
http://www.flickr.com/photos/greasygrass/4262688935/

DeletedUser22575

I would like to enter some historical data

First Pic of Annie Oakley
375px-Annie_Oakley_-_Full_length_photograph_circa_1899.jpg

looks more like the Doc Holiday Gun

Next the Doc Holliday Gun - Doc Holliday only used a rifle once.. and that was for OK coral. He dislike the recoils so much that after one shot he threw it to the side and started using his 2 hand guns of choice.

I'd be interested in an Indian Gun -
How about Sitting Bulls Rifle -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9787510@N05/1282918514/

Or Geronimo's Winchester Rifle
http://www.flickr.com/photos/greasygrass/4262688935/

I like either one of those two Indian Guns.

DeletedUser

Good Feather I like either one, but I'd say the developers should decide which named weapons will be added including damage and bonuses. It's not necessary they are historical correct, well golden set is not used in history either. We can use history for guide and names ideas everything else is in our imagination.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

Good Feather I like either one, but I'd say the developers should decide which named weapons will be added including damage and bonuses. It's not necessary they are historical correct, well golden set is not used in history either. We can use history for guide and names ideas everything else is in our imagination.... ;)
aHH ya got me. Well we recently got stuck with a minor idea. For history sake the Iroquois Indians was suggested that they be renamed since historically speaking the Iroqouis were not in the US west but more in the east.

So now before we get an item into the game I dont want to submit something historically inaccurate or the next generation of Good Feather or JonOfTheWest will be upset with why did my predecessor allow this to go thru.

DeletedUser

I'd use this site as a source... It contains a complete list,,, Back East - Historic people of the Old States, Explorers, Traders & Trappers, Gunfighters, Heroes and Patriots in American History, Lawmen, Native Americans, Other Colorful Characters of the Old West, Outlaws, Pioneers, Scoundrels, Indian Fighters, Trail Blazers & Cowboys, Vigilantes and Women...

http://www.legendsofamerica.com/we-oldwestpeople.html

also this is a good movie about guns of the old west....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBD2oO8nvV0

I'll try to make a list of the guns to choose from, this is a nice site about old west guns...

http://oldguns.net/catwstrn.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

Added poll to the idea for 2 weeks. Idea seems to be simple enough, and lets the developers decide on the bonuses/damages etc.

DeletedUser24373

Great idea, but I see these as being VERY HARD to get, unless through a quest. Keep in mind the prices of most fort fighting guns:

Precise winchester $15,400
Precise Breech $12,600
Precise Percussion $8,800

Imagine the LP needed to get one of these "named" fort weapons from a job drop. Certainly a "named" winchester would have a retail value in excess of the precise winchester, and the same for other named weapons. Only way I can see most of these being obtained is through quest or chest.

I do like the idea and think additional variety of named weapons would enhance fort fighting.

DeletedUser

even adding new fort guns to the shop for higher level i would be ok with. but i agree with outlaw, ive yet to see anything like the highlevel named pants/belts in chests, but then that is also what would be cool, a random luck thing rather than an overflooding

DeletedUser22575

Great idea, but I see these as being VERY HARD to get, unless through a quest. Keep in mind the prices of most fort fighting guns:

Precise winchester $15,400
Precise Breech $12,600
Precise Percussion $8,800

Imagine the LP needed to get one of these "named" fort weapons from a job drop. Certainly a "named" winchester would have a retail value in excess of the precise winchester, and the same for other named weapons. Only way I can see most of these being obtained is through quest or chest.

I do like the idea and think additional variety of named weapons would enhance fort fighting.

I agree with the quest part. And the quest difficulty should be at least the equivalent of that for the golden rifle.

DeletedUser16008

Meh, they messed with the dueling weapons and made most of them obsolete may as well mess with the fort guns too. We all need to do more damage in battles right ? Battle skills are so useful and a few points here and there makes so much difference to performance.

Stick em in the shops for everyone to buy or make them as hard to get as the golden dueling weapons the easier the better i say.............

DeletedUser

As long as they're useful instead of pointless like Bowie's Muzzle Loader, my vote is yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.