Name The Movie From the Actors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Doors

(It really helps when you pick ones I did when I was asking the questions - keep doing it! :) )

DeletedUser

ag3352 - 4
Bevoir - 4
Elmyr - 2
Betsy - 1
Dusty - 1
MoSa1 - 1
Anthill mob - 1
Onyx - 1

Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks

DeletedUser

Why not? I`ve watched it as well as Breakfast at Tiffanies and An Affair to Remember and enjoyed them all.

ag3352 - 4
Bevoir - 4
Elmyr - 2
Betsy - 1
Dusty - 1
MoSa1 - 2
Anthill mob - 1
Onyx - 1

Tom Hanks and Micheal Clark Duncan

DeletedUser

ag3352 - 5
Bevoir - 4
Elmyr - 2
Betsy - 1
Dusty - 1
MoSa1 - 2
Anthill mob - 1
Onyx - 1

Micheal Clark Duncan and Jessica Alba

DeletedUser

ag3352 - 5
Bevoir - 5
Elmyr - 2
Betsy - 1
Dusty - 1
MoSa1 - 2
Anthill mob - 1
Onyx - 1

Jessica Alba and Ionn Gruffud

DeletedUser

ag3352 - 5
Bevoir - 7
Elmyr - 2
Betsy - 1
Dusty - 1
MoSa1 - 2
Anthill mob - 1
Onyx - 1

Ionn Gruffud and Kiera Knightley

DeletedUser

King Arthur

It's Ioan Gruffudd, by the way. You need two ds to make that th sound in Welsh.

DeletedUser

ag3352 - 5
Bevoir - 8
Elmyr - 2
Betsy - 1
Dusty - 1
MoSa1 - 2
Anthill mob - 1
Onyx - 1

Thanks for the correction, Knew it was a strange spelling (for an Englishman)

Kiera Knightley and James McEvoy

DeletedUser

I've never heard of half the people he's using. When someone associated Pete Postlethwaite with Brassed Off I remembered the movie. Isn't he obscure enough? I have no clue who Bill Nighy is and started drifting off after two of his movies. I suppose I could cheat like some people...

DeletedUser

ag3352 - 6
Bevoir - 8
Elmyr - 2
Betsy - 1
Dusty - 1
MoSa1 - 2
Anthill mob - 1
Onyx - 1

James McEvoy and Forest Whittaker

DeletedUser

Sorry I`ve never been a big fan of popcorn movies and so maybe the films I do like and watch are a little lower profile but then I could`nt tell you the first thing about these present day "comedies" with Will Ferrel and Adam Sandler and their ilk. In fact I can happily say I have never seen more than 15 seconds of any Sacha Baron Cohen movie or show. Yes I know their names because their trailers keep showing on my tv.

DeletedUser618

I have no clue who Bill Nighy is and started drifting off after two of his movies. I suppose I could cheat like some people...
Bill Nighy came into my view with Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. He was Slartibartfast in Hitchhiker's Guide also. And he is hilarious in The Boat that Rocked (Pirate Radio)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry I`ve never been a big fan of popcorn movies and so maybe the films I do like and watch are a little lower profile but then I could`nt tell you the first thing about these present day "comedies" with Will Ferrel and Adam Sandler and their ilk. In fact I can happily say I have never seen more than 15 seconds of any Sacha Baron Cohen movie or show. Yes I know their names because their trailers keep showing on my tv.

Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, and the Fantastic Four? Yeah, they were in limited art house release, not to mention the Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan crap (although I knew all three last time they were used). :rolleyes:

I'm not an Adam Sandler fan either, you don't have to be insulting...

I've never seen Borat or the other one either, but I'm aware of their existance...

DeletedUser

Err...just to return to the theme of this...

James McAvoy and Forrest Whittaker were in The Last King of Scotland. Now that's a good film. I still wince thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.