Name The Movie From the Actors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is there any chance at all that we could maybe have movies from, oh, I don't know...the last 20 years? Even the last 30 would be acceptable.

DeletedUser

Certainly, for the more youthful player

Richard Attenborough and Geoffrey Rush

DeletedUser

Dusty - 1
El-Meer - 2
Mosai - 1
ag3352 - 2
Anthill mob - 1

Geoffrey Rush and Daniel Radcliffe

DeletedUser

Dusty - 1
El-Meer - 2
Mosai - 1
ag3352 - 2
Anthill mob - 1

Geofrey Rush and Daniel Radcliffe

Well it`s almost 24 hours since posting and no-one got it, you suprise me Elmyr.
Daniel Radcliffe played the part of Geoffrey Rush` son in the film The Tailor of Panama

No points there so next pair
Geoffrey Rush and Clare Danes

DeletedUser

Dusty - 1
El-Meer - 2
Mosai - 1
ag3352 - 3
Anthill mob - 1

A bit quick there ag

Clare Danes and Christian Bale

DeletedUser

All I know him from is Harry Potter and I've only seen part of one and I hated it. :p

Umm...you just happen to know the year? /me smells IMDB. :p

Edit: And I'm drawing a blank on the next one. I can't remember Christian Bale in it, but I'll blindly guess Romeo + Juliet.

DeletedUser

Made in 2001 and it also starred Pierce Brosnan and Jamie Lee Curtiss.
Quite a good film and I have seen it several times.

I had to check the date online but already knew it was radcliffe He also did another non-potter film that I was going to use.
sorry, not Romeo and Juliette

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dont know that Clare Danes as in that one so I will have to check But you are on the right track as the film I`m thinking of is a"chick flick"

edit
The only "Anastasia: The Mystery of Anna" I could find was a tv movie made in 1986 and Clare Danes was not mentioned in the cast listing so I`ll have to so no to that until someone proves me wrong.

The film I am thinking of was made in early 90`s because I remember watching it with my daughter when sge was about 11/12.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I completely misunderstood the last few posts. From the added hint:

The Tailor of Panama

DeletedUser

Dusty - 1
Elmyr - 2
Mosai - 1
ag3352 - 3
Anthill mob - 1

Right so nobody remembers Little Women with Winona Ryder as well as Clare Danes and Christian Bale. I will have to try more mainstream movies.

New question
Geoffrey Rush and Bill Nighy

DeletedUser

Oh, lol, that one was already answered. I remember it but I never saw it and didn't remember Christian Bale was in it. I was hoping you'd go with the first thing I saw him in next, Swing Kids.

And I don't know the next one either, sorry. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.