Multis

DeletedUser

First, let's just clear the air. TA never dug a multi--not once. In fact, we took care NOT to take any forts during the disneyland madness. Now, because TA wants to be able to dig ONCE a day like we have the entire time in this world (outside of two week agreement that IHLAG negotiated), the response is 14 battles and counting. Bad form, and to be honest a classic overreaction. So sorry that TA called one battle a day--HOW DARE US? I mean, that is just crazy--digging once a day. AND--By the way, the fort we dug on today was not one of yours, but it is clear now that you are in bed with that alliance as well.

At any rate, I'm sure the IHLAG alliance will take some forts tomorrow and use all of their nuggets and freebies to move from battle to battle. We will just try to do the same--and so on and so on. We lost a large fort yesterday--you lost one today (well, you didn't, but I guess we all know you are allied with them now). It is what it is now. Welcome to the wonderful world of multi craziness. It should be great fun for all! Now it is time for all of those small towns to get into battles and have some fun.

DeletedUser

So if I get this straight, IHLAG is pissed because we dug against The unity alliance and then dug on an IHLAG fort the day after? Yet last week we dug an unity fort and then 4 hours later dug an IHLAG yet they didn't get pissed. So to justify it, they dug 15 or so forts. Yeah that's awesome and a great way to handle it.

DeletedUser

Yep

I even told Deth we were digging on that fort today. It wasn't one of their forts (supposedly), so technically we didn't dig two days in a row on them. To be completely honest, I never even saw the "warning" on Wellwood's fort until I signed in an hour ago. Did they send out this warning to any TA leaders? Or did they just expect us to read their rant on their fort page? Either way, it is an overreaction and an attempt to gain control of forts before the update (which I'm sure they know the date) occurs. Yet another reason in my opinion that it CAN be a conflict of interest for mods to group together in a town and play the game. Ban me, warn me, do whatever you want, but anyone from the outside looking in sees the same thing. Wait--I'm sure the official line will be that the update date is completely secret and no one (including mods) know the date.

delldell56

By the way, the fort we dug on today was not one of yours, but it is clear now that you are in bed with that alliance as well.

Did you not noticed, by any chance, that one of the towns co-owning that fort was Wellwood? That means it was an IHLAG defense, not one that we showed up to fight for the kicks.

You had 4 hours to back down but thought it was a bluff. Yes, you have never officially multied, but some side alliances associated with you have. Lots of times. Until now, your stance (personal stance, because it's not often been shared by members of your alliance or town) had been not to take part in multis. Until now. Over the weekend and this week, we've been victims of a bad case of multis by a player that claims to be independent, that said she was going to dig up on forts on either side. Funny, she only multied us and none TA fort. She may be in a Disneyworld town now, but she always played on your side (Jabbas Palace, Frontera Sur Clave, El Norte Clave). It looks fishy that she decides to multi before quitting the game, and all of a sudden (no pun intended), your GG players and tanks decide to join the attacks. You included. The only honorable exceptions were Mezonis and Jaekty, who have always stated they are anti-multis and not just stay away, but they even join the defenses to prove it.

As far as we know, you never gave notice to Deth or Josh or OAN that the "agreement" would only last 2 weeks, and that you were calling it off, as you wanted to dig one fort a day. Overreaction? Maybe. But if you can't play a fair game, you'll have to learn how to. We've had enough of your side agreeing to play with some rules; breaking them the next week; then saying it was a mistake, let's be friends again. And then do the same every month. Just because your memory is fading, it doesn't mean ours is too.

Talking to your side has been pointless, lately. You guys play the blame game with us, and Deth has prevented us from doing something about it, because he wanted us to be "the bigger man". You will always blame us for not understanding how your side works, blame your own leaders for being reckless and getting TA in troubles with us, say it's someone else's fault, etcetera. Yes, I got enough this time and said it was time to stop playing nice because you think we're gullible and will believe anything you say to us. We don't.

TA either agrees with some rules or doesn't. Stop playing us with your "what did we do, we did nothing to deserve this madness" game. Stop fostering rogue players to do your dirty tricks. And stop playing the victims role. It doesn't suit you.

DeletedUser

ok

Yes, I attended 1 of the multis called by that crazy chick. We had no intent on winning and had no chance. We ran around the fort and died in like 12 rounds. I contacted the other side in county chat and even said if we had a chance to win, we'd time out. Do you really think if we were trying to take a fort in that madness, we couldn't have? We played it for fun and wanted no part in taking a fort--no flag rushes, no organized attack. You know that. As for the agreement you allude to, I was not even around for that. Our alliance members were upset as they felt we were being controlled by IHLAG and some threatened to leave the alliance if we didn't go back to the old way. So, instead of losing our own people, we relented. I did telegram deth right away and told him that the every other day dig was over. If he didn't pass that along, I don't know what to say. And let's be honest, there are far more "outside" towns digging on us than you (outside of the madness the past few days out of disneyland).

Not once did anyone from your side contact me about this "warning". I had no idea. Although I can't say I would have called off the attack based on threats, but there could have been a real discussion/vote among TA members.

DeletedUser

You had 4 hours to back down but thought it was a bluff....But if you can't play a fair game, you'll have to learn how to.

Back down from what? Calling a (and by "a" i mean ONE not 15) battle when no others were on the screen? How is that not fair? You don't rule the world, and don't get to dictate the rules. You were told that we were planning to dig daily from now on. don't like it? Tough luck - dig first, or wait and dig later on. Grow up and quit acting like spoiled brats.

delldell56

Either way, it is an overreaction and an attempt to gain control of forts before the update (which I'm sure they know the date) occurs. Yet another reason in my opinion that it CAN be a conflict of interest for mods to group together in a town and play the game. Ban me, warn me, do whatever you want, but anyone from the outside looking in sees the same thing. Wait--I'm sure the official line will be that the update date is completely secret and no one (including mods) know the date.

Let me assure you there's no intention to gain control of forts before the update, and no mod was involved in our digging "madness". They weren't even online when this was discussed. I made sure none of them were involved, just as no hatchet was dug up one second before midnight as per my orders. This is not an attempt to exploit anything, but a reaction to yet another "change of heart" actions by your alliance. TA is always doing that, then playing the innocent card, and we never do anything to fix that. Sometimes, enough is enough.

As you know, I'm friends with many in your alliance. I even join Sudden Valley battles in other worlds, and jimmyclever can tell you I consider myself an honorary SV girl somewhere else. Just not W12. That's because very often TA doesn't play fair, but expects us to. Imagine how fed up we are of that little game, that not only did I decide to support this multi but was the one starting it. And I hate multis as much as you do, if not more. Just as the crazy Disney player was trying to make whatever her point was this weekend, I'm trying to make my own: If you want us to play fair, you can't play foul. This is not about who gets to control forts, but how to stop some clueless wannabe leaders and prevent them from ruining this world too. A little drastic, yes, but hopefully those rogue players in your alliance will get the message now.

DeletedUser

too funny

Well, that is your perception. We feel the same exact way about the leadership of IHLAG. Outside of a few, I've been lied to on multiple occasions. So, pot meet the kettle. Bottom line is if one battle today caused this chain reaction, I can't wait to see what your 15 or so will result in. Great job making your point. My 3 year old acts the same way when he doesn't get his way.

DeletedUser

From what I understand is that the Disney player supposedly was going to ghost a town and decided to empty the treasury by digging forts like crazy. Not sure what they were thinking. And I'm sure you have been told this, you can believe it or not. I think everyone would agree that multis make for horrible fort battle days and I enjoyed the last 2 days because of the limited battles. I guess we will see what the next few days have in store...

DeletedUser

Well, that is your perception. We feel the same exact way about the leadership of IHLAG. Outside of a few, I've been lied to on multiple occasions. So, pot meet the kettle. Bottom line is if one battle today caused this chain reaction, I can't wait to see what your 15 or so will result in. Great job making your point. My 3 year old acts the same way when he doesn't get his way.

Hey now, no reason to talk bad about me. ;)

By the way, we're at 17 multis. We were at 16, but 17 is my lucky number and I felt left out. I added one.

As for the great job, thanks. I always do my best to make sure any point is communicated 100%, and it seems to have rubbed off on my alliance. Even our alliance's moral outlook who keeps me and Deth in-line, Dell, decided it was time to multi. When IHLAG's Mom says I can multi... it just makes me want to cry. :up:

Anyway, my actual response will be on the blog in a few hours or so, whenever Diggo approves me. If he decides its' too P&P-y, then I'll just post it here.

DeletedUser

Sounds like fun... if you like we have a few hundred K laying about in the treasury and can coordinate an actual multi of all of your forts within the same minute... multis get us nowhere especially ones you yourselves have no chance in attending more than 2 or 3 now that you decided to dig an extra special one. you lost 0 forts with the disneyland multis and merely use the attendance by some of our members as an excuse to whine about losing so many forts.

every 8 hours is a decent amount of time between attacks to not be considered multis. theres a way to be civil without being childish or completely ruining the world. the 'take turns and play nice so ihlag can seem decent' tactic is not the way to go about a world. we dig when we dig and we keep things within a reasonable time frame so everyone can make it and have a chance to heal/travel before the next one.

I have fought with many ihlag members on multiple worlds and am with you, josh, on what is it, 5 worlds now. i knew you liked your alliance on 12 the most but to try and justify this by saying we had anything to do with the noob multis being called and somehow not winning a single fight is pretty low... even for your side hopping self

P.S. me love you long time:p

DeletedUser20647

What did the traffic light say to the car? (highlight text below for superfunny joke)
"Don't look, I'm changing!"

DeletedUser

Oops, the west forum mods did it again instead of Britney.
Another day without fort fighting for me.

Maybe I use it to finally solve the cretinous flag quest and add more hours of searching for the flag on existing 40. I bet devs made that quest just to be used in these occassions, instead of making multi callers lives miserable.

DeletedUser

Sounds like fun... if you like we have a few hundred K laying about in the treasury and can coordinate an actual multi of all of your forts within the same minute... multis get us nowhere especially ones you yourselves have no chance in attending more than 2 or 3 now that you decided to dig an extra special one. you lost 0 forts with the disneyland multis and merely use the attendance by some of our members as an excuse to whine about losing so many forts.

every 8 hours is a decent amount of time between attacks to not be considered multis. theres a way to be civil without being childish or completely ruining the world. the 'take turns and play nice so ihlag can seem decent' tactic is not the way to go about a world. we dig when we dig and we keep things within a reasonable time frame so everyone can make it and have a chance to heal/travel before the next one.

I have fought with many ihlag members on multiple worlds and am with you, josh, on what is it, 5 worlds now. i knew you liked your alliance on 12 the most but to try and justify this by saying we had anything to do with the noob multis being called and somehow not winning a single fight is pretty low... even for your side hopping self

P.S. me love you long time:p

The Disney Land multis (well, that sounds odd) had absolutely nothing to do with the multis pulled off by IHLAG. Our multis were a response to yet another agreement between The Alliance and IHLAG that was broken last night.

A couple weeks ago Jaekty and I made the most recent battle schedule. In case some of you haven't noticed, you need two sides for a fort battle (ehm, duh?). Assassins decided to whine to jkbattle because they didn't want to work with the bad men in the girly alliance, and in order to keep a few spoiled brats in The Alliance, JK broke our agreement.

That is why we multi'd.

DeletedUser

Oh Jouais, sorry for my misunderstanding in the previous post, y're sayin' now you made multis because Assassins (whoever that is) whined?
In other words, digging multis will cure whining?

Man, I suggest you to take the quack doctor profession in the upcoming crafting update.

DeletedUser

come on, really?

I think it is ironic and even a bit absurd that you point to the alliance for breaking agreements. Pot, meet the kettle. You have broken several agreements during your time as leader of IHLAG. Not once, did we respond like children and call 17 mutli battles--or even one for that matter. There are ways of dealing with things--you chose the spoiled brat way. I wasn't around for the agreement of every other day digs. I don't even disagree with them, but the people in our alliance made it clear they saw it as our leaders being in bed with the enemy and bowing down to their every request. So, I contacted Deth and told him that the deal was off. Furthermore, he was told that we still would not support multis and that any battle we called would be between 6-8 hours later or earlier than another dig. That is how we have always played in this world. So, going back to our longest standing agreement caused this? Ridiculous!:blink:

DeletedUser16970

So... digging once a day (like they have the entire time in this world - what?) is not a way of trying to gain control of as many forts as possible before the update?

DeletedUser

No, it is not. It is doing what we have done as an alliance the entirety of this world. And we don't know when this update is going to occur--unlike some alliances. The funny thing is TA was more successful in terms of winning forts with the every other day dig. Go back and look--we won 5 straight. So, it really has nothing to do with winning forts. It had more to do with many in our alliance feeling left out with just one battle a day, and others perceiving that we were in bed with the enemy. You can twist it any way you want to warrant your actions, but the bottom line is you called 17 battles back-to-back-to-back to compensate for one dig every day by an alliance that had done that every day outside of a 1.5 week back door agreement during a transition in leadership in The Alliance. Go ahead and rationalize this craziness all you want. In the end it is just that--CRAZINESS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

JK don't be so sure mods do know when the update is coming. If only they did. :)

But let's share info publically available.
The update 1.31 will be applied on german w1 next monday - May 9th, 2011.
If everything goes well (and it will go well, according to beta testers there is no bug left unfixed, at least not critical ones), it'll spread to other german worlds and after a few days, a week probably, we get it here on .net worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

By the way, we're at 17 multis. We were at 16, but 17 is my lucky number and I felt left out. I added one.

I think those comments really sum up the IHLAG stance somewhat. One of total immaturity and very disappointing. I suppose you will be going on a tour like Deth did last night Jouais? Running through all the county chats with his Megaphone moaning and *****ing like a child who had dropped his sweeties and now wants every other child's sweets in return - because he can!

Well I am very impressed with it all, opened my eyes to some major immaturity here. I also understand that this "rant" and "ultimatum" was posted on the Wellwood Fort Info - Who on earth clicks on there to read a rant or moan??

Maybe, just maybe before letting little johnnies lose with the dig button's, should you have contacted TA and explained your angst?

I have to say, when I see a battle dug I don't immediately go to that fort and read its details! - I quote from the now read Wellwood page:

Property of Wellwood
completed August 23, 2010!!!

---------:---------:--------

YOU RAN OUT OF TIME AND DIDN'T COME TO YOUR SENSES. BAD CHOICE

REALLY TA? YOU WANT TO PLAY DIRTY? AGAIN?

NOT ONLY YOU'VE BEEN SUPPORTING MULTIS (SO MUCH FOR THE "TA IS ANTI-MULTIS". KUDOS TO MEZONIS AND JAEKTY, AT LEAST THEY STAY TRUE TO THEIR WORD), NOW YOU'RE OPENLY BREAKING THE RULES.

DON'T COME CRYING WHEN WE RETALIATE. YOU DECIDED TO PLAY IT THAT WAY. YOU HAVE UNTIL MIDNIGHT TODAY TO CALL IT OFF. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

--------------

Excellent. Looks to me like you were looking for any opportunity to spit your collective dummies out of the pram, and this was obviously it.