P&P Multis again?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9470
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I think you may as well just close this thread... The Project can't see past their greed for forts. They say they want good fort battles, but their actions say the opposite. If they really cared, this issue would have been resolved a long time ago before our side got to the point of not caring either.

Let's face it... W10 will never be anywhere near as fun as it used to be. End of...

yes, especially when you insist on calling battles every 5 hours and not filling them. That surely doesn't have anything to do with why this world is slowly deteriorating.

HelenBack

Me calling every 5 hours?Let's take a stroll through the battles shall we?

ATTACK: IJ Stronghold
Fort battle: May 12th, 2:59 PM
Sector: F2
Attacker: HelenBack of Diablo Ridge
Size: Medium

7 1/2 hours later...

ATTACK: Hideout
Fort battle: May 12th, 10:34 PM
Sector: F3
Attacker: Lonesome Stranger of The Cold Ones
Size: Large

Almost 8 hours later...

ATTACK: Col du Tourmalet
Fort battle: May 13th, 11 6:11 AM
Sector: G3

5 1/2 hrs later...

DEFEND: I Love My Brick
Fort battle: May 13th, 11:52 AM
Sector: E2
Attacker: Zoe Cassidy of The BlackStone

7 hours later...

ATTACK: IJs Outpost
Fort battle: May 13th, 6:54 PM
Sector: G3
Attacker: Sidp2201 of Diablo Ridge
Size: Small

Almost 4 1/2 hours later

DEFEND: Far Away Insanity-MC
Fort battle: May 13th, 11:17 PM
Sector: C2
Attacker: Wailing Banshee of Muddy River

6 hours later...

ATTACK: Rustys Retreat
Fort battle: May 14th, 5:18 AM
Sector: G2

7 1/2 hours later...

DEFEND: Chiricahua Lodge
Fort battle: May 14th, 12:49 PM
Sector: G4
Attacker: Zoe Cassidy of The BlackStone

About 7 hours later...

ATTACK: Touchdown
Fort battle: May 14th, 7:32 PM
Sector: G4
Attacker: Sidp2201 of Diablo Ridge

So.... WHO is calling a battle within 5 hours? Wanna try that "logic" again?
:hmf:

DeletedUser

So.... WHO is calling a battle within 5 hours? Wanna try that "logic" again?
:hmf:

so, maybe not the past 48 hours, but over the past couple of weeks, you (or your side, but mostly your town) have been calling battles pretty much every 5-7 hours. Ever since astro made that remark about the fort overview being empty, and you promised to give us the multi to make our head spin. Since then, you have been calling and bailing (or not filling) several battles per day. The only reason Zoe called that battle was to stop your side from calling a battle while the Western Hemisphere was asleep.

HelenBack

Try again... Maybe every 7 - 8 hours... sometimes 10 hours... But if we don't, then you guys attack and you already know we can't stand up against you.

Or do I need to point out...

DEFEND: Far Away Insanity-MC
Fort battle: May 13th, 11:17 PM
Sector: C2
Attacker: Wailing Banshee of Muddy River

H.p. 149.349 (97%) : 105.680 (96%) - 22 Rounds...

50 fighters have attacked the Fort. 42 defenders defended.
6 attackers fell. 42 defenders fell.

Just 6 attackers fell.... that's it. All defenders were obliterated... So why bother?

BTW, when the Project was first created, you were constantly attacking us... But now it isn't okay for us to constantly attack you? Of course you have the majority of the fort fighters, so you're able to fill more of your attacks than us.

We tried on numerous occasions to discuss the issues with the huge imbalance... Your solution... "Tank up... get GGs... go to more battles... Similar noobish mentality of brawn over brain: "Ugh... me wanna club ya over da head n' drag ya to mah cave." Who cares about strategy if you can obliterate the other side in 22 rounds.

We're at the point of not giving a rats anymore...
:tumble:

DeletedUser

Try again... Maybe every 7 - 8 hours... sometimes 10 hours...

BTW, when the Project was first created, you were constantly attacking us... But now it isn't okay for us to constantly attack you? Of course you have the majority of the fort fighters, so you're able to fill more of your attacks than us.

Ok, so I was off by a couple of hours, but the point is you constantly call battles that you know you can't fill, thereby destroying the world. We definitely have a decisive advantage in small forts, but your side has done just as well as us in medium and large battles, when there has been a full fight. A week or two ago, you actually managed to take 3 forts from us in 48 hours, so I'm not buying this "we can't compete" act.

Also, for the record, I was still with GC for the beginning of the project. I was by myself in a small town, so I can't speak to who did what.

We tried on numerous occasions to discuss the issues with the huge imbalance... Your solution... "Tank up... get GGs... go to more battles... "
:tumble:

You keep throwing that quote at us, but no one in our alliance has any idea where it came from. Regardless of who said it or in what context, that is not how our alliance feels. We are more than willing to work with you, but every time we try to discuss the issues, you throw that quote at us and refuse to negotiate.

HelenBack

Ok, so I was off by a couple of hours, but the point is you constantly call battles that you know you can't fill, thereby destroying the world. We definitely have a decisive advantage in small forts, but your side has done just as well as us in medium and large battles, when there has been a full fight. A week or two ago, you actually managed to take 3 forts from us in 48 hours, so I'm not buying this "we can't compete" act.

The forts we won were only taken by a mad dash for the flag... look them up.

You keep throwing that quote at us, but no one in our alliance has any idea where it came from. Regardless of who said it or in what context, that is not how our alliance feels. We are more than willing to work with you, but every time we try to discuss the issues, you throw that quote at us and refuse to negotiate.

I could look for who said it... but I can't be bothered. However, no... Actually we keep saying... find a leader and have them talk to Vic. We have one leader who can speak on behalf of the rest of the Coalition... Our leader right now is Vic... our leader has always been Vic... we have not hidden the fact that our leader was Vic... you've all known our leader is Vic. And incase you haven't clued in yet.....

OUR LEADER IS VICTOR KRUGER!
(Does anyone have flashing lights to put around this?)

Discuss any options with him... We've already asked many times.

DeletedUser

Well its understatement that you have advantage in small forts, you dominate in them. We didn't do nearly as good in medium and large ones, made 3 flag rushes and thats it, you had us in all of those 3 battles, only couldn't be bothered to block the flag. After that we didn't rushed and you obliterated us in battles we had.

One Armed Ninja

Well its understatement that you have advantage in small forts, you dominate in them. We didn't do nearly as good in medium and large ones, made 3 flag rushes and thats it, you had us in all of those 3 battles, only couldn't be bothered to block the flag. After that we didn't rushed and you obliterated us in battles we had.

Get your facts straight, in one of those wins, we only took the falg because we didnt have time to finish them. And after that there's not really been a full med+ battle.

HelenBack

Thanks Sid! Sorry you felt left out Zoe.... I should have realized that you would miss your job of sitting on the flag.
;)

DeletedUser9470

yes, especially when you insist on calling battles every 5 hours and not filling them. That surely doesn't have anything to do with why this world is slowly deteriorating.

what else do you want us to do?
at least we get to duel you this way...

DeletedUser

what else do you want us to do?
at least we get to duel you this way...

only call battles that you plan to fill, it's not that hard of a strategy, and you had been doing it for quite some time until the past couple of weeks.

DeletedUser16970

Oww...thank you zoe...i knew i was forgeting something important :(

Thanks a lot for reminding ...really :p

No problem sid, wouldn't want to give your peeps a break from getting slaughtered in all your half-filled attacks :no:

DeletedUser9470

only call battles that you plan to fill, it's not that hard of a strategy, and you had been doing it for quite some time until the past couple of weeks.

why should we keep doing that?
pb is, half of MC arent interested any more, I think TP have more fort fighters nowadays as well as being overpowered.
so those who are left, why should we come to battles so you can slaughter us and laugh in our faces?
why do you think we would give you the pleasure?
as far as Im concerned Im here to play for my own entertainment, not yours.

what you're asking MC to do is the same as me asking you to come to my location naked so i can ko you in a duel.
would you do this for me?
I think not, so dont expect me to come to your FF so that you can ko me.

DeletedUser

why should we keep doing that?
pb is, half of MC arent interested any more, I think TP have more fort fighters nowadays as well as being overpowered.
so those who are left, why should we come to battles so you can slaughter us and laugh in our faces?
why do you think we would give you the pleasure?
as far as Im concerned Im here to play for my own entertainment, not yours.

what you're asking MC to do is the same as me asking you to come to my location naked so i can ko you in a duel.
would you do this for me?
I think not, so dont expect me to come to your FF so that you can ko me.

Well, then don't call them. Why are you calling all these battles, knowing you'll get slaughtered, wasting your town treasury, and then bailing? Just so you can get a few duels in at a central location?

DeletedUser9470

Well, then don't call them. Why are you calling all these battles, knowing you'll get slaughtered, wasting your town treasury, and then bailing? Just so you can get a few duels in at a central location?

personally this earns me at least 10 duels/day just for myself.
:D
idk if uve noticed, weve been doing this for over a month now...

DeletedUser

Get your facts straight, in one of those wins, we only took the falg because we didnt have time to finish them. And after that there's not really been a full med+ battle.

Yes you're right, i wasn't in that one, other than that it was 2 desperate flag rushes and there was at least two full/almost full battles in which we were blasted, 136-120 large one comes to memory. Facts straightened.:p