Minor Ideas Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

townless players are encouraged to join a town so they can utilize the forums. and how do we determine who becomes a mod? there's too much potential for abuse imo.

DeletedUser563

townless players are encouraged to join a town so they can utilize the forums. and how do we determine who becomes a mod? there's too much potential for abuse imo.
[amendment]it can be placed on a new tab.
well most of the high not dueling skills players keep out of towns to avoid duels. just check your rankings->skills. it can only help with recruitment and lead to less towns remember i said there would be a recruitment page available to all alliances. too avoid clutter i wouldnt allow towns to recruit there. mod will be a non world playing player as per the current system of
in -world moderation. there is already a world 1 all towns forum that is working good. but it requires a lot of additional work for individual towns to keep it representative. a system forum will have little abuse issues. as always your not clear ricefarmer. what abuse how will it be abused. remember a player can take over a ghost town lots of players wishes to stay independent.

DeletedUser

I don't know if this has been suggested before but i noticed that female characters who want to finish the last quest in ghost town cannot because they cannot wear fancy dress coat as it is a male character clothing can anything be done so those who like questing can at least finish this last quest

DeletedUser

I don't know if this has been suggested before but i noticed that female characters who want to finish the last quest in ghost town cannot because they cannot wear fancy dress coat as it is a male character clothing can anything be done so those who like questing can at least finish this last quest

Just because the gentleman's set is male only doesn't mean every single piece is. Only the walking stick and fancy shoes are male-only, and nothing else. Female characters can wear the fancy dress coat.

DeletedUser

[amendment]it can be placed on a new tab.
well most of the high not dueling skills players keep out of towns to avoid duels. just check your rankings->skills. it can only help with recruitment and lead to less towns remember i said there would be a recruitment page available to all alliances. too avoid clutter i wouldnt allow towns to recruit there. mod will be a non world playing player as per the current system of
in -world moderation. there is already a world 1 all towns forum that is working good. but it requires a lot of additional work for individual towns to keep it representative. a system forum will have little abuse issues. as always your not clear ricefarmer. what abuse how will it be abused. remember a player can take over a ghost town lots of players wishes to stay independent.
ok, a non world playing player as mod would solve the abuse issue. not sure if there will be enough manpower to go around though.

DeletedUser

Proposal
Capping The Health!

Current Workaround
The health tanks right now are 10k+ In future,as the levels will increase,even the health may increase to 20k+

Details
Capping the maximum HP to 15k or 10k.No nerfing,only capping.A player cannot grow his/her HP above 15k.This would balance the game as we don't need high 20k+ Tanks in battles.What will they be called? Ultra-Tanks? Even if the player has bought extra skills,or even with quest rewarding AP/SP,the HP will not grow above 15k.If the player has bought extra skills or added more A quest AP/SP into it,he/she must respec and get those extra skills in use.

Abuse Prevention
NONE!

Visual Aids
None needed.Only Tech Support.

Summary
By using this idea,their will be an equality and people will stop leaving INNO's worlds and help in balancing dead worlds too.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

DeletedUser

And it's far from a minor idea. And I don't see how it would help balance dead worlds. On dead worlds, battles suck because of poor participation, lots of offliners, and low health.

DeletedUser

this would be something to pm a cm about, it has nothing to do with the game itself.

DeletedUser

Salnon dueling status

Hi

When a player is knocked out in the saloons is just says something like can't duel for 48 hours. Can you instead put the time remaining there instead as I know for me I have one guy that always nails me constantly when I can be dueled again and it would make it easier to plan if instead the time remaining was there so know how much safe time I have left as I duel also and it is rather annoying for him to constantly be knocking me out which stops me from playing the game as I wish. I enjoy dueling and constantly being knocked out by this player stops me from also dueling others.

So just asking that the CAN'T DUEL FOR 48 HOURS be replaced with the time remaining until duel ban is lifted.

DeletedUser

Idea title: Note to Self
Details of idea: Sometimes, you need to remind yourself to complete a part of a quest, queue a job, go to a battle, etc. Being able to send telegrams to yourself would be the best way to do this.
Reasons for submitting: This should be very easy to implement and would be very helpful for players.

DeletedUser

So just asking that the CAN'T DUEL FOR 48 HOURS be replaced with the time remaining until duel ban is lifted.

It's in your own best interest not to show the exact time. If everyone can see how long everyone else is protected, it's that much easier for someone who wants to keep you KOed. It's really not hard to keep track of, just save the report that shows you were KOed and add 2 days to the date.

DeletedUser

It's in your own best interest not to show the exact time. If everyone can see how long everyone else is protected, it's that much easier for someone who wants to keep you KOed. It's really not hard to keep track of, just save the report that shows you were KOed and add 2 days to the date.

So set it up where people can only see knocked out for 48 hours and the player can see how much time is left. Simple as that. ;)

DeletedUser

So set it up where people can only see knocked out for 48 hours and the player can see how much time is left. Simple as that.

But no simpler than looking at reports and clicking Duels.

xkkpz.png

Two clicks and I know I'm open to dueling 8/12/11 at 10:43 pm server time.

DeletedUser9470

But no simpler than looking at reports and clicking Duels.

xkkpz.png

Two clicks and I know I'm open to dueling 8/12/11 at 10:43 pm server time.

ko for 2 months!
:eek:

hehe
the only issue is finding out when enemies wake up...

DeletedUser24623

Sort items bought from foreign markets by distance

Echoing for the sake of expediency: Market Sort Function
:mad:

Details of idea: When looking at the Market, "BIDS FOR PURCHASE", I SHOULD be able to sort those items I need to pick up by distance from me. That way I'm not running all over Comanche territory. I've had 10 pages of bought items to pick up from a few weeks of impulse buying, and I have to "work" to manually sort through the pages and plan my trip.
Reasons for submitting: SERIOUS enhancement of game play! I should be able to click the icon above the "BIDS FOR PURCHASE" column and have the distances sorted for me.

DeletedUser21582

Idea title: Access to Barracks for Non-Alliance Defenders

Details of idea: Give non-alliance defenders access to the fort barracks during the run-up to a fort battle.

Visual Aid: none

Reasons for submitting: Currently non-alliance defenders that require sleep for hp regeneration have to do that off-site. This idea would allow them to be at the fort so that they won't miss a battle.

DeletedUser22575

Idea title: Access to Barracks for Non-Alliance Defenders

Details of idea: Give non-alliance defenders access to the fort barracks during the run-up to a fort battle.

Visual Aid: none

Reasons for submitting: Currently non-alliance defenders that require sleep for hp regeneration have to do that off-site. This idea would allow them to be at the fort so that they won't miss a battle.

No. And not a minor idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.