Minor Ideas Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

But no simpler than looking at reports and clicking Duels.

xkkpz.png

Two clicks and I know I'm open to dueling 8/12/11 at 10:43 pm server time.

And I am suggesting this also be stated in the Saloon. as I check the saloon most the time for my dueling status as am sure others do as well!

DeletedUser

this is just a very minor idea. Probably already suggested already- but I didn't see it.

Idea title: add character class icon to the duel report
Details of idea: when reading a duel report the new avatars make it so you don't know the character class. You have to click the character to see which they are
Visual Aid: just the same game icons but located on the duel report
Reasons for submitting: Just been reading a lot of duel reports lately - so this is just a simple time saver.

DeletedUser

Idea title: Incompleted questlines in level order

Details of idea: Incompleted questlines are automatically viewed in level order when viewing them from the Achievements window

Visual Aid: none

Reasons for submitting: Remove having to scroll down the list of questlines to find a level 10 questlinewhen all other quests listed before it are irrelevant.

DeletedUser

Town Treasury Money Put To Use

You know how after you complete a town and there is still some money in it and then every time someone buys something or deposits money it gains for example, $10 for Banking Fees. I think it would be cool if all that money could be used for something else such as dividing it up among the members of the town. Or the town members and anyone else in the world could use the money for loans that you can take out then have to pay back at the end of the week or forfeit any income until loan is payed off.;)

DeletedUser

It does seem a waste to have that money just sitting there doing nothing...

DeletedUser

Items for Sale at your location

Idea title: See everything for sale at the local market

Details of idea: Provide another category at the market, 'All Items at this Location', that enables you to see everything that is being sold at that particular towns market

Reasons for submitting: Remove having to scroll through and down all the different categories. Provides added functionality by enabling a smoother method of purchasing items.

DeletedUser

Pick Up Items single click option

Pick up all Items (you bought) at your location Idea title: One Click button to pick up everything you bought at a single local market

Details of idea: Provide a link/button that allows you to pocket everything you bought at just the local market with one click

Reasons for submitting: Remove the slow and aggravating process of clicking many times to pick up the things you bought when you are physically at the site.
Especially useful as townmembers may wish to sell you multiple products from multiple categories, and currently you'd have many many clicks that could be replaced with one

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Idea title: See everything for sale at the local market.

Suggested, voted, and submitted: Market item list for each town

Pick up all Items (you bought) at your location Idea title: One Click button to pick up everything you bought at a single local market

That would be nice. There is a workaround, using the javascript for picking up items at ghost towns: javascript:Market.getInstance(town_id).fetchAll()

DeletedUser

In Fort battles, the Report, would be nice to see 1 more statistic there. There is missed shots, but could also be WASTED SHOTS. These are the shots You do against dead opponents which are marked only as missed shots now.

DeletedUser

In Fort battles, the Report, would be nice to see 1 more statistic there. There is missed shots, but could also be WASTED SHOTS. These are the shots You do against dead opponents which are marked only as missed shots now.

I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about here. If you don't have a shot at all because of no LOS, everyone in your LOS being killed before you shoot, or a ghosting adventurer, it doesn't show as a missed shot. If it did, rounds online would always equal the total of hits and shots, assuming you're online for the entire battle, which it doesn't.

DeletedUser21816

Add grain in products to the Greenhorn set.
No added bonus to product itself, but as an added bonus when joined with another set item. Like the tequila bottle in the mexican set.
Like the good ol days where you have a wheatgrass between your teeth.

luckyluke_1.jpg

Added bonus for the 9th item, saw wood or something along the lines.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

add pyjamas to sleepy head set and maybe something like a sleeping mask to the set.

DeletedUser

Idea title: Display character class in fort battles.

Details of idea:
When you click on a player in fort battles, display under their Avatar the class (soldier/dueler/worker/adventurer)

Visual Aid:
Display either the class icon or the class name in text form.

Currently under the avatar:
Level: 82, Town: Awesome Town

Instead:
Level: 82 [class icon or class name]
Town: Awesome Town

Reasons for submitting:
Before the update allowed custom avatars, you could recognize any character class.
Displaying the class would enhance game play by allowing you to know who're you're shooting at during fort battles and what bonuses they have.
A similar idea was submitted for duel reports, which suggests that this is information we all miss having.

Status
Not open for further replies.