Men...who needs em.

DeletedUser

Hahaha, you know nothing can replace us... you know what I mean.

DeletedUser

I do know what you mean and a search on Google shows me plenty of sites where I can purchase replacements for you. Now if I can just find that lawnmower.

DeletedUser

Just buy a ride on mower. If you combine it with the right equipment from one of those web sites, you might even be able to kill two birds with one stone.;)

DeletedUser

Hahaha, that's what you think, but still those things don't replace us at all...

DeletedUser

I like the way you think George! And Juan, unfortunately for quite a large segment of the male population, those things replace you too well.

DeletedUser14280

If you think men are on the way out, you must be mistaken.
What would you chain to the wall snuggle up with in bed, hmm?

DeletedUser

If stem cell research can cure a disease or two it can't be all bad, not so sure about ruling us men out of reproduction ,in doing so half the current gene pool would go to waste.

DeletedUser

And that is why we like you Hellstromm, you are our little ray of sunshine.

Stem cell research is the future. I see no good reason why people raise such a fuss about it.

DeletedUser14280

And half the gene pool is made up of men.
Does that logically prove that the half of the gene poll that are wastes are all men?

I don't care what stem cell research is.
If it doesn't cost me more taxes and doesn't result in mandatory operations, I'm fine.

DeletedUser1105

If men were not here, who would women have to complain about?

DeletedUser

Stem cell research is the future. I see no good reason why people raise such a fuss about it.

First, stem cell research is not illegal in the US, at least at the federal level. Federal funding is restricted though depending on the date of the embryo. The only reason it is not mainstream is because it still needs many years of testing, as with any new drug or medical procedure. Religious debate comes into play because of the definition of when an embryo becomes a human. Some cultures and religions believe this occurs at inception. Still, the majority of americans support stem cell research.

If it were not for men rock and roll music would mostly suck.

DeletedUser

Have fun with your fancy science-sperm women.

I'm sure some of you shall miss the "old-fashioned" ways ;)