Medals Guide (Spoiler Alert!)

Discussion in 'Questions & Guides' started by sdjx22, Oct 7, 2009.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duduie

Duduie Guest

Read the spoilers posted in the Quest Discussions subforum. Anybody posting spoilers here will be infracted!

2. Good Feather

Good Feather Well-Known Member

Suggest the medals guide be perhaps moved to the quest spoilers forum? It was created before the quest forum was and honestly it is a spoiler guide.

3. Kamilla19

Kamilla19 Guest

For the murder quest, you don't actually have to finish it to get the medal. I stopped the chain at the last bit so I could keep all those nice quest-items. ^^ (I particularly like wearing an engagement ring. :p)
    You get the medal 'bout early/mid-way through.

4. Duduie

Duduie Guest

Well, the entire quest series it is called "The Murder". The specific quest that gives the medal, part of "The Murder" series it is called "It was murder". Each quest has a name, placed between ( ) after the quest series name.
    Above the deputy medal picture it says: "for completing The Murder (It Was Murder) quest", which says exactly what quest from the series gives the medal. It does not say "for completing The Murder quest series" for which your correction would be needed.

@GF: you make a good point. I will consult someone about it.

5. super shrimp

super shrimp Guest

Hi,
    I'm playing on the Russian server and notice that someone has what seems to be a sheriff's medal with a sheriff's badge. My Russian is not that great and I'm playing on the Russian server to improve it (as супер креветка in Arizona), so does anyone know what that medal is about, if they've come across it on the US server?

(Apologies if someone has already discussed this in previous posts but I haven't read through all 135 or so pages of this thread yet)

6. Mr. Garga

Mr. Garga Guest

its for the quest series "It was murder".
    end you nid the bloody cloth to open it, ant you get it from clearing the forest

7. Good Feather

Interesting... I didnt know that you could acheive the Pass out medal by losing fort battles.

[​IMG]

Dirty rotten Billy likes this.
  8. Felines

Felines Guest

You got it for loosing agains NPC's.

9. Surely. You passed out and the medal will be earn when you pass out for 50 times. How you pass out, doesn't make sense.

10. Good Feather

You cant do an npc fight during a fort battle anymore.

11. Duduie

Duduie Guest

You get it for any kind of ko's: duels, npc's, battles and jobs!

12. super shrimp

super shrimp Guest

I 've also come across a jail medal with someone behind bars. What's that one for? Also how does a character end up in jail?
    Cheers in advance if someone replies.

13. Duduie

Duduie Guest

It is on the front page!

14. There is actually a fault with

1) Sleepyhead (Silver) - Sleep two full times in a hotel or barracks uninterrupted by any activity that uses energy.

If you go to a fort to defend, sleep in the barracks for the 6 hours prior to battle, attend the battle and get KO'd, then don't get out of your hotel room for 8 hours, you get the medal.

Trojon likes this.
  15. Rebow

Rebow Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what the mechanics are when using nuggets to travel faster?

Does it halve the traveling "time", or the actual "distance" your traveling?

16. b00k

b00k Guest

Isn't that the same as what you quoted? "Uninterrupted by any activity that uses energy". While fort battling you don't use any energy, the KO depletes it, but still it's not you who used it.

17. super shrimp

super shrimp Guest

Does anyone know what the "9" stands for on my profile here? Is it linked to the fort medals?

Attached Files:

• img.png
      img.png
      File size:
      51.3 KB
      Views:
  18. Slygoxx

Slygoxx The West Team Marshal

Just the amount of medals you have.

19. Jouais

Jouais Guest

"From dishwasher to millionaire" still needs to be added to the list.

[​IMG]

20. Hank Moody1

Hank Moody1 Guest

There is another new medal. This time for the thanksgiving questline. It has no image yet, but I still allready got it on Dutch .NL World 2:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.