Medals Guide (Spoiler Alert!)

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Read the spoilers posted in the Quest Discussions subforum. Anybody posting spoilers here will be infracted!

Deleted User - 1278415

Suggest the medals guide be perhaps moved to the quest spoilers forum? It was created before the quest forum was and honestly it is a spoiler guide.

DeletedUser

For the murder quest, you don't actually have to finish it to get the medal. I stopped the chain at the last bit so I could keep all those nice quest-items. ^^ (I particularly like wearing an engagement ring. :p)
You get the medal 'bout early/mid-way through.

DeletedUser

For the murder quest, you don't actually have to finish it to get the medal. I stopped the chain at the last bit so I could keep all those nice quest-items. ^^ (I particularly like wearing an engagement ring. :p)
You get the medal 'bout early/mid-way through.
Well, the entire quest series it is called "The Murder". The specific quest that gives the medal, part of "The Murder" series it is called "It was murder". Each quest has a name, placed between ( ) after the quest series name.
Above the deputy medal picture it says: "for completing The Murder (It Was Murder) quest", which says exactly what quest from the series gives the medal. It does not say "for completing The Murder quest series" for which your correction would be needed.

@GF: you make a good point. I will consult someone about it.

DeletedUser

Hi,
I'm playing on the Russian server and notice that someone has what seems to be a sheriff's medal with a sheriff's badge. My Russian is not that great and I'm playing on the Russian server to improve it (as супер креветка in Arizona), so does anyone know what that medal is about, if they've come across it on the US server?

(Apologies if someone has already discussed this in previous posts but I haven't read through all 135 or so pages of this thread yet)

DeletedUser

its for the quest series "It was murder".
end you nid the bloody cloth to open it, ant you get it from clearing the forest

Deleted User - 1278415

Interesting... I didnt know that you could acheive the Pass out medal by losing fort battles.

victorymedal-1.jpg

DeletedUser

I 've also come across a jail medal with someone behind bars. What's that one for? Also how does a character end up in jail?
Cheers in advance if someone replies.

DeletedUser

There is actually a fault with

1) Sleepyhead (Silver) - Sleep two full times in a hotel or barracks uninterrupted by any activity that uses energy.

If you go to a fort to defend, sleep in the barracks for the 6 hours prior to battle, attend the battle and get KO'd, then don't get out of your hotel room for 8 hours, you get the medal.

DeletedUser22493

Travelling Set
1) "And I Could Walk 500 Miles, ..." (Bronze) - Travel 333 miles on foot.
2) Donkey Driver Through Field and Valley (Silver) - Travel 666 miles on a donkey.
3) From East to West, Phew! (Gold) - Travel 1332 miles on a quarter horse.

On all of these the mount (or no mount for the walking medal) apparently must be equipped for the entire trip, not just when the trip is queued. Travel doesn't need to be continuous. Requirements are actual distances traveled, not time. If you're trying to achieve any of these medals, distance = % speed / 25 * (hours + minutes / 60 + seconds / 3600).

Does anyone know what the mechanics are when using nuggets to travel faster?

Does it halve the traveling "time", or the actual "distance" your traveling?

DeletedUser

There is actually a fault with

1) Sleepyhead (Silver) - Sleep two full times in a hotel or barracks uninterrupted by any activity that uses energy.

If you go to a fort to defend, sleep in the barracks for the 6 hours prior to battle, attend the battle and get KO'd, then don't get out of your hotel room for 8 hours, you get the medal.

Isn't that the same as what you quoted? "Uninterrupted by any activity that uses energy". While fort battling you don't use any energy, the KO depletes it, but still it's not you who used it.

DeletedUser

Does anyone know what the "9" stands for on my profile here? Is it linked to the fort medals?

Attachments

• img.png
    img.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 22

DeletedUser

There is another new medal. This time for the thanksgiving questline. It has no image yet, but I still allready got it on Dutch .NL World 2:)

Status
Not open for further replies.