Life after hell

DeletedUser13682

"Right." Johann cleaned the saber, and put it away. "But we need to watch him. I don't trust people who shoot allies."

DeletedUser

After spitting out alot of blood i spoke " Damnet what was that for.." I then coughed sevreal timea.

DeletedUser

"Agreed," I said, staring at Alex. I walked over to him. I didn't have any medical supplies, so I couldn't really do anything for him. I looked up at the man on the horse. "So, Richie, you anything like your cousin?" I asked him. I couldn't deal with two Alexs.

DeletedUser13682

"Why not. I'll be able to walk with one leg, and a crutch improvised from a Springfield Trapdoor. What's the plan?"

DeletedUser

"I was hoping you'd tell me. You seem like more of the soldier type. But I'd say it's worth a shot checking out the nearby towns. There might possibly be survivors. It wouldn't hurt."

DeletedUser13682

"True. Let's find another horse. Over there!" There is a horse wandering around next to the hotel. "Let's go."

DeletedUser

I ran towards the horse. By the time it was me, I had jumped on it's back. It seemed used to that because it didn't run. I trotted back towards Johann. "What we going to do about Alex?" I asked him. He didn't look so good.

DeletedUser13682

"He'll make it. Let's go." Johann struggled to get on the horse, but he made it. "Whoo hoo! Let's go!"

DeletedUser

I didn't have any spurs, so I reached back and slapped the horse on it's butt. It reared up, but we held on. We galloped down the street and towards Green Meadows.

DeletedUser13682

When we arrived at Green Meadows, the same scene was here as was Johann's town. Johann got off the horse, and wobbles around, a little like a *******. "Hello! Is anyone here?"

DeletedUser

I get off the horse and tie its reigns to a piece of wood sticking out the ground. I keep my hand on my revolver.

DeletedUser13682

"I don't think anyone is here Dante. Come on, let's go to the next town." Just then, an Apache warrior jumps on Johann, and they struggle on the ground, the Apache trying to smash into Johann's head with a tomahawk, and Johann trying to stop him while reaching for his revolvers.

DeletedUser

I pull out my revolver and aim it at the Indian. But they roll around too much and I can't get a clear shot. So, I do the only thing I can do. I run right at the Indian and grab him by his shoulders. I pull him off of Johann and aim the revolver right at his eye. He doesn't have time to react as I pull the trigger. Blood sprays on my face as the Indian falls to the ground.

DeletedUser13682

"Thank you Dante. I hate Apache. They attacked us for no reason!" He hits his makeshift cane on the ground in frustration.

DeletedUser

"I know. They've been peaceful lately. I don't know why they attacked all of a sudden," I replied, helping Johann stand steady. "Is there any other tribes around here? We could recruit them to help us take the Apache," I asked him.

DeletedUser13682

Johann thinks for a moment. "I think there are some Navajo in the area. I haven't met with them, or seen them. I've only heard tales. They seem to be peaceful though."

DeletedUser

"Then I think that would be our best bet," I said, helping him on his horse.

DeletedUser13682

"Thank you for the help. By the way, do you speak Navajoish? I don't, well I don't even know if their language is called Navajoish, but it sounds cooler than calling it Navajoian. But I do know where they live." Johann spurred his horse onto the west, toward a Navajo settlement.