Life after hell

DeletedUser

" Same thing for me, We need to find another town, some place we can get more men and buy supplys "

DeletedUser13682

"I think the Apache would have attacked those towns too, or we would have seen calvary by now. There was a fort in the area. Last time they attacked, the calvary came before them, and the Apache were defeated."

DeletedUser

" Then we go to the fort, round up some solders and some guns, were going to get this over with soon "

DeletedUser13682

"Did you not hear what I said? If the fort were still active, the calvary would have gotten here last night. There are no soldiers. No guys, I don't know how you escaped. But they're all gone, except for you, me, and the other guy."

DeletedUser

"Names Dante. Was also here last night. Last happy thought I had was tucking my kids in. Then, everything gets hazy from there. Basiclly, we're stuck here with a burned down city and some Indians with no back up what so ever," I told them in a quiet voice.

DeletedUser13682

"Thank you! Someone listens. You lived next door to the Flanders. I remember you. But that is the situation. Anyone got any plans?"

DeletedUser

" Wait... no.. no that can't be true... My brothers in the cavalry! I just saw him last night he was feeding his horse! " I jumped back on my horse " Active or not i'm checking out that damn fort! "

DeletedUser

"I would really like to just go in there and kill them all. But that would be a fools plan. We need more people if we are to take down a whole tribe of Apaches," I said.

DeletedUser13682

"What I mean by active or not is they're all dead. I saw Dante's family last night, but they're dead now. I saw my friends last night, but they're dead now. I saw the calvary a week ago, but they're dead now. Face the facts, and don't run off uselessly."

DeletedUser

" No! Your lieing to me! Richie would never lose his life! not to some damned Apache! " I pulled out my revolver in anger and shot the man in the knee cap, I then took off, galloping like hell, there was no way he was dead, I just knew there couldent be.

DeletedUser

(OOC/ I've noticed in the campfire forums, we like to shoot each other in the legs.)

I grabbed Johan as he stumbled back from the shot. I took out my revolver and tried to get a clear shot at Alex, but he was too far. I ripped a piece off cloth off my shirt and tied it around his wound.

DeletedUser

(OOC/ It's not as leathal as the chest or the head :) )

With in an hour I arrived at the fort, Apaches were still scalping a few solders, I shot them down in a heart beat.

DeletedUser

"Think he'll come back?" I said as I helped him sit down on the ground. I sat along with him, looking at the remains of the city.

DeletedUser

I saw another indian with his Tomahawk held high over richie " Richie! " I yelled as I shot the indian.

(OOC/I hope somebody comes to feal in for " Richie "

DeletedUser

(OOC/ I hope so too, we need more people if we are going to take the indians.)

DeletedUser13682

(Me too, though I think everyone shutters at the thought of being related to you Alex:))

"Thanks Dante. Of course he'll come back. He'll find the fort littered with bodies, he'll admit I was right, and then I'll beat the snot out of him. The idiot! Don't let emotions take over you. I forgot it, and now my town's in ruins. He forgot it, and I'm here with a busted kneecap. I wish he had shot me in the chest. I could walk from a chest shot, but a knee shot, that *******!"

DeletedUser

I rode back with richie on my horse " Told you he was alive! " I shot the man who insisted he was dead in the exact same spot. " Dante patch him up "

DeletedUser

"I forgot it too. Luckily, the revolver was empty. Though, I wish it wasn't," I told him. I didn't know what else to say. What do you say in a situation like this? I guess there would be diffrent answers from diffrent people. But me, I'm not one to talk. I watched as Alex rode back. When he shot Johan again, I pulled out my revolver and shot Alex square in the chest. He fell off his horse. He wasn't dead or mortally wounded, but I don't think he would be shooting anybody else. I got up and walked over to him. I took all of his weapons and threw it back behind me.

DeletedUser13682

"All right. Forget the emotionless talk!" Johann sprang up with his good leg, and stabbed the idiot multiple times with the saber he found. "Take that! And that! And THAT!"

DeletedUser

"Woah woah!" I said, grabbing Johann by the shoulders and pulled him back. "Hey, he may be an idiot, but we still need him," I told him.