King of the Hill

DeletedUser28032

With Johann dead and Tiger in prison i wait for the council to seize your property and put it up for auction where i then buy it cheap, refurbish it with a new kitchen and then rent it out. My Hill (To Let)

DeletedUser

i break out of prison, go to the hill, kill you with a Danish axe, before burning your body and masquerading as you. i take the Hill off the market, and turn it into a pub!
Cheers!

My (hic) Hill!

DeletedUser28032

I seize the hill in the name of the judean peoples front....or was that the peoples front of Judea?
Either ways its my hill

DeletedUser13682

I call upon the power of the hooligans to claim for me the hill

MAH HILL!!!

DeletedUser28032

Ok thats it I am reading you the riot act which means that if you lot don't clear off i am allowed to shoot you with this here shotgun

DeletedUser13682

Whatcha gonna do, guv'nor? Run us into the fence and trample us to death?

DeletedUser28032

Using a crate load of cheap lager i lure the hooligans into a nearby JSB Vodka storage warehouse where upon i toss a match inside and watch them get blown to smithereens, scattering their remains like confetti on my brand new hill

DeletedUser13682

Um... I think you kinda owe me for that warehouse, and the JSB Vodka, and I think you owe the police for the murder of those hooligans. But I'm not sure. I'll have to look that one up.

DeletedUser28032

No the law states that it is perfectly ok for me to blow up your warehouse if it is full of football hooligans

DeletedUser13682

Only if you're in crazytown. But we're not. We're in Manchester, at least I think we're in Manchester. Either way, you still owe us. So when you gonna pay up?

DeletedUser13682

Oh bugger, I don't know if we're in Manchester or Leadworth or Camberwick Green or what? But hey! I found this hill that is my hill now!

DeletedUser28032

Camberwick green? Trumpton was where it was at....*Drifts off into childhood nostalgia*

DeletedUser13682

But you can't forget Chigley and Lord Belborough, his butler Brackett and their vintage steam engine Bessie.

DeletedUser28032

no you lost me there apparently I am not old enough to remember those ones :)

DeletedUser13682

But Chigley was the final series in the Trumptonshire Trilogy. Lots of guest appearances from the other two towns.