ah...
ba...
du...
:L uhh....
tigers are endangered so you die...
my hill... :p ok that kinda sucked... :p

DeletedUser28032

forgot the S on commando there for are burnt at the stake. my hill :D

Actually thats the name of a regiment not the number of men, Anyway i send the militaries greatest enemy....thats right Hippies!
Dressed in tie dye and playing folk music, your men are powerless to resist our methods of peaceful protest and groovy songs about tree's and fairies and soon either join us or flee.
I then turn the hill into a hippy commune making it, My Hill! which is like totally awesome man

DeletedUser

Braet is right. i meant 48 Royal Marine Commando, a unit that was formed during WWII and disbanded in 1946.

anyway, onto the hill go a horde of hippy-hating psychopaths! yup, that's right! identical clones of me!
MY HILL!

DeletedUser

In this time of idle i make an army of 1.000.000 of Romans! I attack you and i win. Only 1 roman is dead..but now i have 999.999 spartans :D

Now is my hill :)

DeletedUser

i call upon 300 spartans and beat your outnumbering force because 300 = victory!

DeletedUser13682

In other news, Johann Maximus has declared the hill as "MAH HILL!!!" in a recent press conference that took place at the hill.

DeletedUser

however i cleverly concealed a Minimi LMG at the back, and am proceeding to massacre everybody at the conference.

MY HILL!

DeletedUser

I get a Samsung_3D_led9000 and you got out from camp. Now i go to camp and i take control of the hill .
My hill :)

DeletedUser28032

I set off an EMP device and now your smart phone isn't so smart anymore allowing me to take over the world using two yoghurt pots and a length of string

DeletedUser28032

With the world still plunged into darkness i use my trusty Zippo to introduce the natives to the wonders of fire who then worship me as a god! and so build me a mighty temple atop the hill. My temple, My Hill.... All Hail Braetwalda!

DeletedUser

you want fire? here, get a taste of my Flammenwerfer!

IT'S MY SCORCHED MOUND OF EARTH NOW.