King of the Hill

DeletedUser28032

Get planning permission from the local council and build a small town on top of the hill
MY HILL!

DeletedUser

Not if I walk up the hill and fill your brain with lead it isn't!

It's My Hill Now.

DeletedUser13682

Well, you'll only fill my brain with lead if I wasn't protecting it, which I wasn't, so I guess it's your hill. I didn't really want it anyways. I have a better valley over there. Your hill, my valley.

DeletedUser

whilst you are all building artillary and land troops. i build a LS fleet.
then when i go to bed i forget to turn off my light. this causes global warming and the ice caps melt. the hill turns into an island and your troops are drowned as i take over with my navy. :D

DeletedUser28032

ok well whilst we're waitnig for that to happen i hire a building firm to move one hill onto the other thus making my hill bigger whilst completly destroying the valley that was once between it

DeletedUser

ok well whilst we're waitnig for that to happen i hire a building firm to move one hill onto the other thus making my hill bigger whilst completly destroying the valley that was once between it
HIS HILL

(problem solved)

DeletedUser13682

But, not if I say it's my hill! Which I say! See? My hill! I said it, so that makes it mine.

DeletedUser33850

Handling moral problems in real life is not easy. Educators may very well be successful in transmitting moral values to participants in an education program, but this is not really any gain. These kinds of moral values are general in character and therefore not possible to apply automatically and directly in a concrete situation.

DeletedUser

i call rupert murdock and ask him to listen to your phone calls, we find some very incriminating evidence and black mail u into giving me the hill :p
edit: My Hill :p

DeletedUser28032

Due to his phone tapping ZULU gets caught up in a long winded and rather messy court case in which i am awarded the hill as part of my compensation
MY HILL

DeletedUser13682

Due to your spelling errors, the International Committee on Good Spelling takes the hill away from you and makes it

MAH HILL!!!

DeletedUser

:p lol
yeh but but the acronym of that is ICGS and if read wiv a scottish accent it sounds like an obsene sentence. (I-C-GS)
a law suite is organised against ur company and they are fined heavily they do not have enough money to pay for the fine so they also give me the hill :D :p

DeletedUser13682

Your argument is rendered invalid for two reasons. Firstly, there is nothing obscene about the acronym. Second, law suites are actually very very questionable, and since nobody in the ICGS is the kind of person to accept a law suite, there is really no reason to give you the hill. Therefore, MAH HILL!!!

DeletedUser

because instead of saying My, u say Mah you are kicked from ICGS and lose all your power
my hill.