Keys

DeletedUser

yes but may be it is clue to have confederate flag in product slot....

maybe if you equip a confederate flag in the ghost town??? actually when you equip the confederate flag you still don't have they key: you gotta find the confederate soldier in the ghost town, but how do you do that, with an union flag???

DeletedUser

maybe if you equip a confederate flag in the ghost town??? actually when you equip the confederate flag you still don't have they key: you gotta find the confederate soldier in the ghost town, but how do you do that, with an union flag???

first thing i tried with confederate flag nothing happend, good point with union have to try it...

DeletedUser

Do y'all honestly think the third key is going to be that simple? It's not going to have anything to do with the ghost town. That's just a clue.

Even she doesn't know where this treasure is supposed to be, but she once saw one of the keys - shown to her by a member of the Confederate Army, who was traveling to his base...

/me waves around a Confederate flag

"Oh wait, there it is."

DeletedUser

Do y'all honestly think the third key is going to be that simple? It's not going to have anything to do with the ghost town. That's just a clue.

/me waves around a Confederate flag

"Oh wait, there it is."

not qiut, but i was hoping in some other clue, btw if my information is correct we wont get key until we find stash. (http://forum.westbeta.innogames.de/showpost.php?p=4667&postcount=52)

but i found when confederate soldier have key may be he will know where the stash is.... but obviously not.... for that if it is easy:

Hint story from eiswiesel:
"Long have I considered if and what to answer in this thread. The solution is not that complicated, like with the pieces of the notes, that made it hard for me to write something. Here is a short story, containig lots of wrong trecks:

'Once upon a time a mug called Jack and his complices planned a bank robbery. They stormed the bank with loaded revolvers and looted the vault. No one in the bank was defending himself. Everyone of the bandits filled a bag with dollar bills and they went back to their hide-out together. On their way back they heard an exchange of fire in the distance and followed the noise. The men around Jack noticed a gunfight between two groups. Though they hadn't fired any bullets today they felt the need to intervene. They joined the losing side and started shooting. But they underestimated their opponent. When Jack killed the last enemy, he noticed it was him alone who survived. All his complices were deadly wounded. Jack took the prey of his friends and headed back home. Reaching the hide-out he opened the bags and to his horror he noticed that only his bag was still containig dollar bills. But in one of the other bags he found an old key with three bound rings as handle.' "

this is all clues i got...

DeletedUser

Something is wrong, it was said that you need to find the chest in order to find the key , and that the keys would open the chest. I that story a chest isnt involved.

DeletedUser

Something is wrong, it was said that you need to find the chest in order to find the key , and that the keys would open the chest. I that story a chest isnt involved.

maybe the chest the keys open is different the chest the keys are found

DeletedUser

maybe the chest the keys open is different the chest the keys are found

headache...
102.gif

DeletedUser

Hmmm.. is there a way to miss getting a key, just like it was with the notes for hernandos sword, or do you get the first two keys regardless of what choices you make in the quets?

DeletedUser

Hmmm.. is there a way to miss getting a key, just like it was with the notes for hernandos sword, or do you get the first two keys regardless of what choices you make in the quets?
There is a way to miss getting a key, depending on a choice you make in one quest. But I think by now everybody knows about it, while when I did the sheriff's instead of waupee's quest, nobody knew about the quest for the sword.

DeletedUser

So basically if you make the morally right choice and side with the Sherrif and go for decision 2, you get the shaft and don't get the key?

DeletedUser

So basically if you make the morally right choice and side with the Sherrif and go for decision 2, you get the shaft and don't get the key?

Depends on whose morals you're following. ;)

DeletedUser

As far as I know yes. And even if you go with decision 1, you might not get it, depends on what you chose again.

DeletedUser

And is there another way to obtain this key, maybe from high luck jobs, or is that the only way to get it?

DeletedUser

And is there another way to obtain this key, maybe from high luck jobs, or is that the only way to get it?
I didn't see any report from anybody getting it. I think it is not a drop-able item, just like note no 3.
I wish a dev would answer to this, because it is a good question. But, as there is no turning back in "the decision" quest to still get the sword, I don't think it will be another way to get it. You chose wrongly or what?

DeletedUser

Well, I sided with the sheriff. I usually don't check the quests in advance and I didn't even know about the keys until I got the one from the Art Thief questline and started reading the forums. Guess I'm screwed now.

DeletedUser

Well, I sided with the sheriff. I usually don't check the quests in advance and I didn't even know about the keys until I got the one from the Art Thief questline and started reading the forums. Guess I'm screwed now.
I wouldn't say that definitely you are ... but I pretty much think so. I think you should wait and see other opinions.