Keys

DeletedUser

Your choice of path on the level 67 is extremely limited by your specs.

DeletedUser

Indeed. I did not want to respect for bounty hunter, that's why I chose to side with sheriff.

DeletedUser

Your choice of path on the level 67 is extremely limited by your specs.

Very true, but the old adage no pain no gain seems to hold true.
Go for the lesser / harder decision quest now and get a BIG reward in the end.

DeletedUser

Very true, but the old adage no pain no gain seems to hold true.
Go for the lesser / harder decision quest now and get a BIG reward in the end.

We don't know that, but I have to assume it's true. The first path really isn't something you can be partly specced for. The one skill almost all the jobs have in common is shooting and there isn't a lot of overlap in the other skills. It's probably not going to be a small respec.

DeletedUser

J herd the third key will come from this new ghost town at some point on a hidden quest from it

DeletedUser

False Steps

Is it really too much to ask where the false steps are, the steps that will disqualify you from ever finishing the quest?

Really I just hate it when games have elements that give insiders a special advantage.

Is this thing really something a wise person can reasonably be expected to solve without knowing a dev, knowing someone who knows a dev, or having caught someone revealing the solution before the post is deleted?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

Actually in Insiders don't get this information. Heck there are even some developers of this game I have spoken to that have no clue about the decision quests.

Moderators that know about these have actually gone out and found the clues or spoken to people who have done the quests already.

DeletedUser

There are a number of quests I don't even dare complete for fear I'll close off a crucial quest. It's not fun. In fact it's annoying as hell.

DeletedUser

yes it is bad really and a little unfair as it gives some people an unfair avntage to others in the game