DeletedUser

Independence Day!

independenceday5y.jpg

Independence Day!

independenceday12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hi

how do i create my signature and apply fer the contest? do i just clcik reply like i did? srry if this is a dumb question i just wanna make sure, thanks, andyman2588

DeletedUser24877

how do i create my signature and apply fer the contest? do i just clcik reply like i did? srry if this is a dumb question i just wanna make sure, thanks, andyman2588

All you do is click reply, then above the text box where you type is a little icon that looks like mountains. Click that box and type in the url of the site that you have your signature stored on then click ok (make sure the sig is showing in the text box), then click submit reply like you would normally.

DeletedUser

One week to go!

One week to go until the judging begins!! Get your entries in soon!!!

:D

DeletedUser

Can I change my entries?

It's in the rules;

The Conditions of Entry
  • You are allowed to enter two signatures total.
  • You are allowed to edit and change your entries as much as you like (NOT in new posts) until the cut off period!

DeletedUser

When it says it has to be our own work, sigs with Will Smith/Kevin Kline or Kevin Costner, for example are allowed? I'd think they would be copyright infringement or something?

DeletedUser

When it says it has to be our own work, sigs with Will Smith/Kevin Kline or Kevin Costner, for example are allowed? I'd think they would be copyright infringement or something?

Are you kidding, right? That is PUBLIC images from movies. My ideea was that one entry to be about 4th of july, America's day and for 2nd I get only "independence day" and I make another thing about that. What copyright? For images from google??

DeletedUser

Nope, that's fine. Just has to be put together by you and not just one image with added text.

DeletedUser

dsfdgfdfgsdsfg.png

erfgdgfsd.png

I did everything I could , I hope you like :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When i looked at this pages and saw an working pictures i surprised this works are excellent i don't know what to say.. and therefore i can't do like you all doing that pictures (tumble) i don't know English very well and :D:D for that i'm writing on bad language.
And the competition will on independence day theme?
i mean theme that not painting. writing :eek:hmy:
And if you all understand what i wrote on my Bad language please post me answer here :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes, I agree, lots of good entries this time around. Even if you can't make a good signature, watching this pan out is good eye candy, hehe.

DeletedUser

I think the question there was what is meant by theme, because a theme is a written paper. Unfortunately, I can't think of a way to explain it; maybe that the main subject matter is Independence Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.