July SOTM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Finished? However I experience signatures, but you cool contest it up;)

DeletedUser

I'm still a newbie when it comes to making sigs but I'm sure I can make SOMETHING but I probably won't get into the voting stage. Worth a try though.

DeletedUser

independencedaycomp1.png

I haven't done this in a while and it has always been a relaxing hobby of mine. Have a great July 4th

Edit: Yep, I got the messages, thanks to all who pointed out the flag thing. I obviously missed that in the post.

Lets try this again.

And no, that isn't a flag, it is the coat of arms of the House of Hanover, of King George III.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1st Signature

Here's the first one I've ever made. Gimme some feedback please.

Attachments

• JulySig.jpg
    JulySig.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 49

DeletedUser

Its got the american flag on it. As does little suzies second one I believe :p

DeletedUser

Its got the american flag on it. As does little suzies second one I believe :p

If you could get a flag from there I get back both of my works. I used colored stripes (white, blue, red, yellow) and stars (white and blue). Could you see an flag there?

DeletedUser

Well I don't know whether the rules meant the whole flag or mixing peices of it. Great sig though :)

DeletedUser

If you could get a flag from there I get back both of my works. I used colored stripes (white, blue, red, yellow) and stars (white and blue). Could you see an flag there?

"The Twist:
- No flags of any kind"

Pieces of a flag would fall into the "Of any kind" category.

The white stars in a field of blue is part of the American flag, hence not allowed. The ribbons are fine though.

DeletedUser

I surrender. Now is better?

P.S. I like very much BliXem's work. I did misunderstand? This signature is not necessary to be linked to THE WEST?

DeletedUser

LOL you did what???
Put a little red inside the blue?:blink:
No it doesn't have to be linked to TW...
It has to do with Independence Day..

DeletedUser

LOL you did what???
Put a little red inside the blue?:blink:
No it doesn't have to be linked to TW...
It has to do with Independence Day..

Since everybody agreed that stars on the sky are ONLY American image, and only complain was that white stars on the blue background, yes, I changed blue with red.

Status
Not open for further replies.