P&P Join US. We're the RESISTANCE

DeletedUser14006

BEGINNING OF THE END of -TW- Dominion

how about drop all your money and participate in the siege against Miestas Fort in county -TW- SHAME after failing so many times :rolleyes:... Glad to fire a lead ball between your eyes :p

There is no shame in losing three battles against a maxed out defence with full tower and wall bonuses.

The shame firmly lies with only being able to take large forts using multi battle tactics ;)

DeletedUser14029

hehe, like what you have been doing, Derek. . .
btw, 3rd att Defenders did not max out def w00t

DeletedUser

Now I know exactly which side I am joining, it doesn't take a mental genius to fugure out which side is the LOSER and which side will be the WINNER......I wonder why the PATHETIC LOSERS always ***** and complain when then are getting kicked in the butt and they have to go home crying and whining.

etc and abandoned hopeless got their bloody asses kicked by TW.......EMPIRE and the rest of this world will as well.........Not too hard to figure out who will win and who the LOSERS are, just look in the muddy ditch and see the losers.

You are right the BEGINNING OF THE END .....hahahhahahha:p

alliances have and will crumble, but the players live on. and as long as our accounts exist we will fight. we will fight to the death if necessary, and when we die, i promise that we will take our enemy with us.

you say that "No ******* ever won a war by dying for his country"
well i say you should elaborate on the number of enemies that ******* took with him as he died.

DeletedUser

Another joke by forum moderators! :)))))

I have no idea how thread on fort battles appears in town recruitment section?
Does anyone have some ideas?

Diggo11

Records show Glenn moved it, probably because he noticed the huge JOIN US in the title ;P Moved it back and marked P&P.

DeletedUser544

Now I know exactly which side I am joining, it doesn't take a mental genius to fugure out which side is the LOSER and which side will be the WINNER......I wonder why the LOSERS always ***** and complain when then are getting kicked in the butt and they have to go home crying and whining.

yeah well Bat the question is will the WINNING side even have you and your poor sour attitude? what's with all the harsh language man

etc and abandoned hopeless got their asses kicked by TW.......EMPIRE and the rest of this world will as well.........Not too hard to figure out who will win and who the LOSERS are, just look in the muddy ditch and see the losers.

yeah ETC lost to TW and Shadow City (SB) and the rest of the world
but we have reformed now into several more effective smaller factions, and I will remind you that even in our lowest moment of defeat, ETC still controlled the 3rd largest portion of forts in this world behind TW and SB
so call us losers but we still have more forts then many towns and empires in this game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah well Bat the question is will the WINNING side even have you and your poor sour attitude? what's with all the harsh language man

yeah ETC lost to TW and Shadow City (SB) and the rest of the world
but we have reformed now into several more effective smaller factions, and I will remind you that even in our lowest moment of defeat, ETC still controlled the 3rd largest portion of forts in this world behind TW and SB
so call us losers but we still have more forts then many towns and empires in this game

so ETC havent fully collapsed.?
also i dont get why -SB- and -TW- share joint forts and are not agressive towards each other. i would have assumed they would be battling each other daily :blink:

DeletedUser544

so ETC havent fully collapsed.?

ETC does not really exist anymore; a few towns still carry the name (as well as a few forts) but they are mostly inactive and a non-factor in things

what did happen is:
1. some of WTA left ETC after Elundial and JamesWheatley quit/resigned
2. Lonesome Dove (and affiliated towns) left ETC and created -LD- empire
3. The remaining ETC (spartanz, endless, abandon hope?), under leadership of Duriskk & TequilaJoe (primarily) took the active players and relocated them into a few cities. The WTA empire (under gordo30 primarily) merged with them, and they became RoughRiders (RR).
4. finally what was left of ETC is what you see today; mostly inactive empty towns with a few forts still under their control. but they are still supported by us fully as we all identify ourselves as former ETC members, because, well, we are =)

DeletedUser

is there actually anyone who controls them?

otherwise they need someone to gather them up and sort them out, they have potentail

DeletedUser1121

Why do you want control?
They manage themselves and are supported by the towns Roland stated.

If they wanted to join another town/empire they had and still have plenty of options.
So you can try to recruit them, but i doubt you will get much.

DeletedUser

who said i wanted to recruit them?
theres nothing much to "recruit" anyway

i am unfamiliar with what happened to ETC until now so give me a chance

DeletedUser1121

Sorry mate, following quote made me assume you wanted to add them to your town(s)

is there actually anyone who controls them?

otherwise they need someone to gather them up and sort them out, they have potentail

If you were talking about something else, i just misunderstood :cool:
no hard feelings

DeletedUser

dont worry :)
anyway how is the resistance going? because i like to know what's happening in world 1

DeletedUser1121

it is going great. just look in the fort battle thread.
HNS is loosing it and blaming inactive players for the loss of his fort :laugh:

I hope we win the battle tomorrow, just to hear his excuse this time

DeletedUser

it will be "oh i lost the fort yesterday so i wasn't prepared, you lot have to much time and spend your lives on this game! you should find other forts and leave me alone"

reckon that's the response HNS will give? :)
anyway i was planning to attack HNS's fort today at 6 but someone beat me too it :(

DeletedUser544

sorry Tom
had I known I would've let you declare the attack
I just wanted to keep the pressure up, so once I had an 8hr window between the previous attack I decided to go after the other HotNSexy fort

DeletedUser

it doesn't matter roland, -TW- dirty merkin will now endure my attack :)

DeletedUser

Oh come on, you are resistance RR and you bunch have more players than we do do, and whats more one of your elite send hateful in game messages then block the other player from responding while constantly getting his knickers in a twist about multiple battles that have nothing to do with us.

DeletedUser1121

Oh come on, you are resistance RR and you bunch have more players than we do do, and whats more one of your elite send hateful in game messages then block the other player from responding while constantly getting his knickers in a twist about multiple battles that have nothing to do with us.

Good morning miss,

The resistance is growing :razz:
We used to be outnumbered, but things seem to be turning.

Could you please drop the Roland bashing in every thread, he is just a part of the resistance, not the resistance itself. There will always be some players who you like or dislike more than others. I for one never had any problems with you and respect you very much. But i already told you that.

Last thing i want to say regarding multiples:
behgev.jpg

For a group of players who so strongly oppose to the use of multiples, you sure figured out a nice way to start them.

The pot calling the kettle black

DeletedUser14006

Last thing i want to say regarding multiples:
behgev.jpg

For a group of players who so strongly oppose to the use of multiples, you sure figured out a nice way to start them.

The pot calling the kettle black

To be fair Desi, we are just retaliating using the same tactics against lokiju that he has imposed on us for the past three months or so.

We are completely against multi battle tactics, this is shown in the success of the treaty (even if it has been a little shaky of late).

If lokiju would have signed up to this the other day when I extended the offer that Roland put forward to lokiju all those months ago this could have been avoided.

I know this will only stir things further and lokiju will probably do something similar very soon, but the only alternative is to sit back and in three months time see another 4-5 forts disappear because lokiju uses this tactic.

Granted, he took a few forts in honest circumstances - the small battles were good and well deserved but he has not won all of them fairly and until he gets on side with the agreement this is how it will always be.

We will have no choice but to lose a few forts over the weeks but we will always come back with something like this.

(tumble)