DeletedUser14029

Second Galactic Empire
Rough Riders
ramnants of the ETC
Lonesome Dove
Hoof Hearted
Spartans
Freedom Alliance

The above mentioned Towns and Alliances actively participated in defying the conquest of the -TW- imperialists.
We're not looking forward to tagging you and bring you under united leadership.
We're not looking forward to moving you guys from a town that you like to a new dueling-town or a fort-battle town for efficiency.

The point of this is to let you know YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Every man and woman on the Walls, on the Towers, on Buildings, on the Plain, by the Gate, at the Flag Stand are all your comrades. You don't need to know their names. Only know that their gun is trained on the enemies and you happen to be doing the same thing. We're not as strong as -TW-, -SB-, IC Banks, Green River, Wolf Pack and The Miners. That's a fact. But we're not giving up forts without a fight. and we're not about to give up our 'reclamation' projects either.

Tomorrow there will be two fort battles. One on a Large Fort and one on a Small Fort, both owned by Miestas.
Come along and join if you're fed up with dominion. Join us if you want to fight alongside comrades that want to defend the freedom of the general mass. Join us, if you want to confirm that you're not alone.

The main focus is the Large Fort, of course. We're not guaranteeing a sure-win. There's no such thing. We can only guarantee that if you come along, the chance that WE are the ones doing the burial and funeral procedures will be significantly higher. We have defied them once already. We're ready to defy them once again. With an extra gun from you they will taste our wrath.

Do not fear death. Stepping up in front to take rounds and die for your comrades is not a shame. If your death can save the fort, it is a very profitable deal.

The small fort is of secondary priority. We're not giving that up easily either. We WILL have extra hands if you participate. Make sure the Large Fort is full then come along to the small fort to defend the interests of the builders that built it up.

If you are reading this, you're the Resistance. Come, you're not alone.

DeletedUser

inspiring speech, although i siad this to lokiju, you cant leave the small fort. it is not very tactical to do so and you cant call an alliance "imperialists"

"Imperialism is considered the control by one state of other territories" so your saying its wrong for -TW- to own lots of forts?

DeletedUser14029

Tom, I said this only to make it sound more like Soviet Propaganda or more 'motivative' :)
and -TW- been eating up a lot of forts these days, its a bit fair to call 'em that but if Derek thinks its rude I can take it down immediately .

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]Pro, are you going to make people think they are crazy if they don't join you ? Kinda what communists did in the past[/sarcasm] :)

DeletedUser14029

Exactly what I have been trying to imitate :)

Just to show 'em there are options besides giving up their fort or join your campaign XD

DeletedUser

I could not help but laugh when I saw this, exactly why would anyone want to be on the most likely losing side???

DeletedUser544

I could not help but laugh when I saw this, exactly why would anyone want to be on the most likely losing side???

because its more fun then playing tribal hugs and joining the huge supermajority that control all of the forts

who would fight who in fort battles if our side didn't exist Aries?

DeletedUser14029

*high fives Elmyr*
We don't need dominion... We need battles of considerable size :)

DeletedUser

because its more fun then playing tribal hugs and joining the huge supermajority that control all of the forts

who would fight who in fort battles if our side didn't exist Aries?

I see your point too much hugging exists in all worlds!! Personally I have a more conservative view, and I would hardly say the supermajority controls everything, after all in each fort battle you don't fight the entire alliance only the cream of the crop who are able to participate in a battle. So in theory this "so-called resistance" should be able to hold its own, and is not exactly the underdog. ;)

DeletedUser

battle

like others said its fun, id say 12 vs 120 was fun for me:)
yes we all got ko'd but its worth it

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]Pro, are you going to make people think they are crazy if they don't join you ? Kinda what communists did in the past[/sarcasm] :)
no. but they will be electrocuted. lol, jk.

because it is better to go down with a fight, than be a coward, and join the winning side, so that you can avoid the fight and probable death.

DeletedUser14029

correction kman288: we're not planning to GO DOWN at all :)
The Resistance has begun. Its only the beginning . . .

DeletedUser

itll be good to see forts in other hands :)
not just huge alliances

DeletedUser

Pro, we can't go down. we're too damn good. im just making a point to the whiners who are afraid to trade blood for glory.

DeletedUser1121

To all those who try to take the easy way and go with the top towns
(with you, i do not mean the people who have actually build up the alliance, you know i respect you):

Try to think why you play this game. Games are fun. that is it. Nothing more or less than fun. What is the fun of riding along with someone else his work?
Try to build your own. Gain fame and respect from other players and become a better player just by trying to be the best instead of trying to rub it of of the best.

Last note to the "imperialists" :) History will repeat itself. It always had and it will happen again! No great empire has ever lasted forever. The surpressed will regain their land and overthrow you!

Like kman said: Blood for Glory!!

DeletedUser5677

To all those who try to take the hard way and go with the top towns
(with you, i mean the people who have actually build up the alliances that have earned most of the map, you know i respect you)

Try to think about beer.

Last note to the "resistance" :) History will repeat itself. It always has and it will happen again. You will lose again. No poor resistance has ever lasted forever. The suppressed infantry will be under heavy fire from converging angles of attack.

Like Patton said: No ******* ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb ******* die for his country.

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14029

Oh really XD
We're doing pretty well against -TW- Imperialists and the lot. Back in the days when ETC rules the East -TW- and -SB- heroically defeated ETC as the Resistance. They then became expansionist and now a new Resistance has formed to break 'em XDDD

DeletedUser529

Now I know exactly which side I am joining, it doesn't take a mental genius to fugure out which side is the LOSER and which side will be the WINNER......I wonder why the LOSERS always ***** and complain when then are getting kicked in the butt and they have to go home crying and whining.

Oh really XD
We're doing pretty well against -TW- Imperialists and the lot. Back in the days when ETC rules the East -TW- and -SB- heroically defeated ETC as the Resistance. They then became expansionist and now a new Resistance has formed to break 'em XDDD

etc and abandoned hopeless got their asses kicked by TW.......EMPIRE and the rest of this world will as well.........Not too hard to figure out who will win and who the LOSERS are, just look in the muddy ditch and see the losers.

You are right the BEGINNING OF THE END .....hahahhahahha:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14029

You are right the BEGINNING OF THE END .....hahahhahahha:p

BEGINNING OF THE END of -TW- Dominion

how about drop all your money and participate in the siege against Miestas Fort in county -TW- SHAME after failing so many times :rolleyes:... Glad to fire a lead ball between your eyes :p