P&P Join US. We're the RESISTANCE

DeletedUser

:rolleyes:again with the visual aid derek

well ill leave this to your imagination you can work out who is who :)

Imperialism.jpg

DeletedUser14006

2mnljyh.jpg

I think I recognise two of them but have no idea who the others are.

DeletedUser

nearly derek ;)
i assumed it was you having a argument after dinner of who gets the slice of cake :)

DeletedUser14006

OMG, who ressurected the resistance thread - we are doomed :D

DeletedUser1121

i give you a hint: He is a member of the best named town of the West.

DeletedUser22685

Well I know you're not meant to blow your own trumpet, but if you've got a trumpet you might as well blow it.

DeletedUser

the resistance head shall continue forever also being marked as P&P makes it so much more important.
but a good idea STICK IT. make a sticky thread of this :D then everyone gets to know about the imperialists and the resistance

DeletedUser14006

i give you a hint: He is a member of the best named town of the West.

Apparently the best named town, we need a poll :D

the resistance head shall continue forever also being marked as P&P makes it so much more important.
but a good idea STICK IT. make a sticky thread of this :D then everyone gets to know about the imperialists and the resistance

The resistance is nothing more than a fad, it will die eventually, of this I can assure you Mr. Paris!

DeletedUser14006

Of course there would be lots to do, if we could somehow take every fort from our enemy we could spend all of our time ridiculing them.

DeletedUser

well derek its highly unlikely going to take every fort from the resistance, then again in response to your post in the recruitment section you do keep to your promises :D

and just to back up the unlikeness of you gaining all forts:
50 fighters have attacked the Fort. 42 defenders defended.
50 attackers fell. 25 defenders fell.

DeletedUser14006

Haha, lets be honest with each other here Tom - to defend a fort is 1000% easier than to attack one, the fort bonuses are way over powered from the perspective of the defender.

When the devs get the balance a little more fair we shall see a lot more forts changing hands, just hope they will go into our hands and not yours :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

Imperialist Fort Count

OVERALL

2ih6o8j.jpg

Large forts owned - 23 (57.5%)
Medium forts owned - 22 (55%)
Small forts owned - 17 (42.5%)

EAST

v7fsxv.jpg

Large forts owned - 13 (65%)
Medium forts owned - 12 (60%)