Jail Break (literate rp)

DeletedUser

Soon, it was over. The mercenaries surrounded Kurtis and started beating him up. After that they tied him up with lots of rope.
"Exactly how did he think he escaped?" I asked myself as I tried to go back to sleep....

DeletedUser

Kurtis kicks a guard in the face but is ko'd he wakes up in his sell but with non of his guns.

DeletedUser

"No thank you." I replied without opening my eyes. "I saw it all the way from here. Oh by the way, try not to go through the hole in the wall. The sharpshooters are aiming their rifles there."

DeletedUser

I layed there, letting the blood run down my face from the beating. The throbbing in my nose told me it was broken. Fourth time this year that I got beat down. Someone was talking to the man lying on his bunk next to me. I tried listening to the conversation but I was drifting in and out of consciousness. Suddenly the talking stopped and was replaced by a loud explosion and gunshots. It was quickly over, so I guessed the escape had gotten caught. I slowly pushed myself up and layed on the small cot. "Figlio di una cagna," I said to myself.

DeletedUser

try the hole under your bed it leads to some cole mines. that was my plan B. the wardon shouts lights out.:mad:

DeletedUser

I wanted to say something to the man in the other cell, but I was too tired and soar.

DeletedUser

pssst you in the next cell. you wan in. i used to be med i can help thous cuts. usaywhat i presume.

DeletedUser

"An escape won't work. If it did, more people would be out of this fort. And the names Dante by the way. I heard the Warden shouting your name. You must be Kurtis. And I don't know how you're going to treat my cuts when you are in the next cell," I replied with my eyes closed.

DeletedUser

1 ive got out once ill get out again. its just a accident i ended up outside the court
2 i have a lock pick.

DeletedUser

Thinking about it for acouple of seconds, "If you come up with a fail proof plan, and I mean fail proof, to get out of this fort, I'll be in on it. But until then, I know nothing of your escape plans, got it? And I would like it if you could treat my wounds. Just don't let the guards see you."

DeletedUser

kurtis unlocks the cell and ko's the guard. ok were all set putting on the last bandege. kurtis moves the bed and jumps down the hole. are you 2 comeing or not.being as sneeky as a ninja.:bandit:

DeletedUser

"I wouldn't say that is a fail proof plan. Where exactly does it lead too?" I asked, rubbing the bandages on my face.

DeletedUser

an abanded mine. i stoll a map of that guard. the mine leads to a town 4 miles away.

DeletedUser

[ooc/ I know this probably won't work but I'm doing it to keep it intresting]

I wondered whether I should or not. If we got caught, it could spell the end for both of us. "Dio ci aiuti," was the last thing I said before I jumped down in the hole with Kurtis.

DeletedUser

what the. the wardens down here. the warden sees us and shoots at usay. i take the bullet and throw some tnt. i tell u say to run to the town and toss him ammo and a loaded gun. go!

DeletedUser

[ooc/ my name is Dante, not usaywhat XD]

For a split second, I wondered where he got a loaded gun. But I didn't think too much of it. I ran like he said down the dark tunnel. I couldn't even see a foot infront of me. I kept running until I saw a muzzle flash infront of me. I dropped to the ground and fired off a shot, hoping to atleast hit their leg.

DeletedUser

ok dante i got it in the mine. kurtis gets up bleading to death only the thought of freedom kept him going. then he heard a blast & thought dante was in trouble. i horried to see him.

DeletedUser

There were more muzzle flashes from up ahead. I rolled to my right behind a small, natural wall. "Kurtis, they blocked the escape!" I yelled, hoping he wouldn't run right into a shootout. I just hoped he was ok....

DeletedUser

James grabbed both of the men from behind and said,"Hello Dante. I know you wouldnt have the balls to make an escape like this. Seems this prisoner is makin trouble." James pulled out the sawn-off shotgun he had and fired twice at both the man's legs. "Get back in your cell. Behave for the night so I can get some freakin' sleep, you won't have to deal with me tomorrow," James said as he went back up the hole and took out a cigar. "Mother...." James started to mumble to himself as he put the cigar in his mouth and walked back to his quarters.