Jail Break (literate rp)

DeletedUser

Story: In the middle of nowhere lays Fort Hopeless: a giant military fort that was abandoned. But now, it's one of the biggest prisons in the wild west. Hundreds of miles away from any civilizations, guarded by sharpshooters and the most fierce men in the army. Once the criminals go in, they can't come out. Even if they come out of the jail, there is nowhere to hide from the sharpshooters.....

Rules:

1- NO GOD-MODDING

2- You can either be a guard (sharpshooter, infantry officer, mercenary) or criminals (bounty hunter, smuggler, gunner, assassin, thief)

3- Everybody starts with a trial in town first.

4- If you want to join, HAVE A PROFILE FIRST!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sam Solo
Smuggler
Bio: He's in trouble for smuggling weapons and horses from military camps to bounty hunters. He's creative, sharp in reflexes, often aggressive in battle, and a little bit stubborn.

DeletedUser

Literate, you Mean We Ain't Literate a'rready? Fo show yo' know, thats hurtful.

DeletedUser

Thank you kind sir, that is much more satisfactory effort in creating a more accepting story which will enable more people to post and more people to enjoy the story.

David
Mercenary
Bio: Not much is known about this man, atleast not yet...

DeletedUser

Justin Michael, 28
Assassin and Thief
Bio: Imprisoned shortly after the Civil War on charges of robbing a military garrison in Texas and murder. West Texas hadn't gotten the word that the Civil War had ended and Justin kept on fighting with a small group of guerillas. A strong, agile man, known for his sharp wits and cunning, Justin is kept in maximum security.

DeletedUser

ooc: anybody can join anytime, because the role play will start now.

IC: I sat still in the court. I looked around to see many men tied to their hands and legs with metal hand-cuffs.
"Samuel Solomon, please rise." The judge said at last.
I wiped the sweat off my face with my knee and stood up. My legs were free, but my hands were tied up. And I was surrounded by Army Officers, strong muscles and armed with revolver. Me on the other hand, was unarmed.
I cleared my throat and listened to what the judge was going to say.
"Samuel Solomon. You are here because you've stolen weapons and horses from government posts and sold them to bounty hunters and gunners for cheap prices, correct?"
"Yes, your honor."
"And you also shot a sheriff as well?"
"That last crime was an accident. I swear."
The judge nodded his head slowly, then asked:
"Sam. You and these men have gotten involved with stealing government property. You all have two choices: Be shot before a squad of sharpshooters, or be sentenced to Fort Hopeless. What will it be?"

DeletedUser

Kurtis111
comander
accidently shot the sargent:unsure:

DeletedUser

Im in the desert with no food or water. After being the first to escape that fort i dont no what is worse. The shap shooters or the desert. I sudenly see a carrig & i grab on. after a long time i find myself looking in the window of a court room where i saw sam solo. A guard remembers my face & chucks me on the bench. I am told solos choise is my fait.

DeletedUser

Mannie
Thief
Age; 21
Bio; Guilty of numerous petty thief crimes, but she grew more and more outgoing (and needed more and more money to fuel a gambling habit). She joined up with "the wrong crowd" and got mixed up in stealing & dealing with government property. She's gorgeous, but always seems to be "one of the guys."

////////////////

Mannie sat only a few people behind Sam, patiently waiting her turn before the judge. "I know I'd chose Fort Hopeless over a firing squad!" She thought. "I hope Sam does, too. We'd make one heck of a team.... if we weren't being jailed." She giggled softly to herself.

DeletedUser

kurtis looks at just and said. You would be better getting shot. Trust me, I've been their. o were are my manners. Im kurtis the only guy to ever escape that dame fort. who are you.

DeletedUser

Skeptical of his claims, Mannie turned to Kurtis and said, "I'm Mannie. Obviously your escape didn't go too well... you are back in front of the judge, no?" She asked snidely. "Besides, I'd rather be imprisoned than dead. I'm still young & restless... Bring on Fort Hopeless!" She couldn't let the boys think less of her now... she had to stay tough.

DeletedUser

"Um, first I would like to say it's unfair that you lay the choice on me, since I wasn't the one calling the shots to all these people." I finally answered.
"And second, I'd say Fort Hopeless would be a fine choice."
Then, the judged boomed.
"Very well then. Every criminal in this room is given a life-long sentence to Fort Hopeless! Case dismissed!"
The guards grabbed everyone on the bench and shoved them and me to a wagon train surrounded by soldiers, waiting for us....

DeletedUser

well back to the fort. those sharp shooters now have my picture so i wont be able to escape.(again)

DeletedUser

After climbing into the wagon train, surrounded by the most guards she'd ever seen in her life, Mannie tried to swipe the sweat from her brow. "Hey solider," she called, "could you take these irons off, we're all sweating bullets & we can't wipe it off or swat away the flies. It's not like we'd all kill each other back here, or Sam would've just picked the firing squad for us." She tried to make her eyes sparkle, but it was hard... before all this she never had to try to be seductive. So many thoughts where running through Mannie's head about the things her & her crimemates could do with their handcuffs off... "Grab as many little things as you can.." she told herself. "The simple nail, the loose bolt, the little sliver of cloth, all of it could be used in the future for something."

DeletedUser

The guards pushed me and the criminals into the wagon train. I got knocked out when my head hit the wooden platform inside. When I finally woke up, the wagon train was moving, and my head hurt. I sat up in between two guards.
Hopefully this Fort will be easy to escape. I thought to myself as I waited for the wagon to arrive...

DeletedUser

Warden Dickinson
Commander and Chief of Fort Hopeless
Tough and ruthless man
mid forties
caries a pistol

Meanwhile at Fort Hopeless.

"So they're bringing the new prisoners today?"
A guard stood at the door of the warden talking to a companion.
"It seems so. I've heared there are lots of tough ones coming." He laughed:
"Heh. Few months in here and even the toughest gunslinger turns to be a tame ,pethatic man."
"Yeah that's right. Crap here comes the warden."
The door flew open.
The warden was a tall, dark haired man with gray on the side. By the looks in his mid forties. Dressed in his uniform he smiled.
The wagon train had arrived. "The prisoners have arrived...finally...I wonder if they brought him aswell..." He looked at the two guards.
"Thompson? Lewis? Let's meet our new guests."

DeletedUser

YO Woods i would say nice to see you again but im in chains i the middle of the desert. so it isnt. kurtis wispers to just. thay didnt have time to search me. your the only one with free hands reach into my back pocket and tack out the lockpick and the knife.

DeletedUser

When we got there, the guards pushed us into a straight line. As we stood, the Warden walked up in between two guards and spoke.
"My name is Warden Dickinson. As you can see, outside the fort is nothing more but miles of flat dirt. No trees, cactus, bushes, or trenches to hide from our sharpshooters. And way more miles away from civilization. If you try and escape, you'll be shot in sight."
I gulped hard after hearing the Warden's little speech. I turned and saw that the wagon train has already gone, almost out of sight...

DeletedUser

ooc: Is it okay for me to play the warden? Or is he just char that is owned by all of us? BTW: it's Warden Dickinson ;) :D