Jail Break (literate rp)

DeletedUser

Well, James was busy with more paper work on more prisoners, so I went and tried to get the water out of Jame's old office. I grabbed a bucket and started throwing the water out of the room. But, in the middle of the work, I found a bowie knife in the water. Must have gotten washed away from Jame's weapon collection when the place got flooded.
I could give this to James if he wants it.

I kept throwing the water out and found all sorts of stuff:

2 Revolvers: Sadly the gunpowder is soaked.

1 Sniper Rifle: The gunpowder was also soaked

A solitaire deck in a small leather bag: I was looking all over for this.

DeletedUser13682

Rolf returns from his vacation in California. With him, he brought photographs of Los Angeles, and San Diego, a new Krag, and a hat. He walks into James's office, and sees the new kid, who he put a tattoo on before he left, bailing water out of the office. "Is this place still flooded? I thought that it would be cleaned up by now." He sees his old Krag in a pile of flotsam in the corner of the room. "Hey! That's my old Krag! I wondered if anyone had found it. You know, I never got your name boy."

DeletedUser

The man who looked like kurtis walked down the prison hoping to speak to someone who wouldnt knock him out.

DeletedUser

Rolf returns from his vacation in California. With him, he brought photographs of Los Angeles, and San Diego, a new Krag, and a hat. He walks into James's office, and sees the new kid, who he put a tattoo on before he left, bailing water out of the office. "Is this place still flooded? I thought that it would be cleaned up by now." He sees his old Krag in a pile of flotsam in the corner of the room. "Hey! That's my old Krag! I wondered if anyone had found it. You know, I never got your name boy."

I turned and said
"I thought I did. Oh wait, that was the Questions Officer. I'm Sergeant John White, sir. Oh, by the way, this just arrived this morning."
I pulled out Rolf's Colt Revolver, fully repaired, un-wet, and more shiny than before."
I smiled and went back to work.
"Dumb guards are too afraid to get wet." I grumbled as I continued to bail the water out. Eventually I found the hammer: the same one that caused this flood.

DeletedUser

Just then, David saw a chance to ruin kurtis's life in the fort. He took his razor and cut the back of a cell mate who was peeing in the toilet, he grabbed the prizoner by the back of the neck and moved him to the front of the cell, and he peed all over Kurtis.

DeletedUser

Just then, David saw a chance to ruin kurtis's life in the fort. He took his razor and cut the back of a cell mate who was peeing in the toilet, he grabbed the prizoner by the back of the neck and moved him to the front of the cell, and he peed all over Kurtis.

No im the guy who looks like kurtis.:pGuards!!

DeletedUser

No im the guy who looks like kurtis.:pGuards!!

[No, you'r a ****** who is 10 years old and dumber than average.]

The guards rush in and David shouts "Im innocent!" The guards see Kurtis the town fool and go back to what they were doing earlier.

DeletedUser

first im 11 second at least i can count to 3 you nut.

[Oh! You'r 11! What a surprise! And you can count to 3? Well, I can count to -42 positive! Eat that!]

One of the guards at the guard post telegraphs for a Beer Wagon to come. So the guards go off duty as David pries te lock off the cell door.

DeletedUser

you can good boy now try to count to 100.
Yo david if you dont bother me the rest of this forum i will give you your machine back pluss a lock pick so you wont leave evadenc.

DeletedUser

*Cell lock snaps*

That won't be necissary. *Karate Chops Kurtis's character's neck, knocking him unconsious*

I'll just use my surroundings to my advantage instead of godmodding, my friend. And thanks for the Fort Keys, and the gun, my friend.
*Takes Kurtis's characters gun and keys*

DeletedUser

Ok, thanks, when you wake up, My schofield is in James's office.

*David gets on a horse while the guards party and drink and rides off into the night, he clinches the key in his hand, knowing he will return*

DeletedUser

Justin heard gunfire. This was very unusual. Usually solitary was very quiet, not even a cannon could make its sound audible through the thick walls. But he heard gunfire; and lots of it. This could only mean one thing: a prisoner had made it out. Whenever an unauthorized person left the fort, every sniper and gunman on the fort walls emptied their guns. No one was ever hauled back into the fort looking recognizable. Every time, the bodies were riddled with holes, blasted to a pulp.

Poor David.

DeletedUser

the man who looks like Kurtis got up and bumps into sam. sorry. im here to visit my brother kurtis.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

Rolf is about to help Sgt. John with the water, when he hears gunshots. A messenger comes in and tells him that a prisoner escaped. "You think they would have learned their lesson after Kurtis." Rolf runs to the stables, gets on his horse, and rides in pursuit of the escapee. The guards see him, and stop firing. When Rolf gets close enough, he pulls out his revolver, and fires all 6 shots at the escapee.

DeletedUser

Finally! It was finished. He could feel the dirt under everyone of his nails. He could feel the dirt in his clothes. He could feel dirt all over him. Justin had made a man hole which he could get his whole body into. Now he just had to put his plan into action. He pulled the stone slab over his hole.

Getting up, he tried to shake the dirt off. He pulled off his shirt and shook. He could hear the dirt flying off. He shook out his pants and emptied his shoes. Then he sat down on his wood-board bed and started to pick his nails.

DeletedUser

David survives and inevitablly returns in a Sherman tank, 40 years later, and demolishes the fort. By then, everyone else has already been killed in WWI and II, leaving David as the only person at the destroyed fort. "Damn being late..." he said.