Jail Break (literate rp)

DeletedUser

I sat in James's office shed thing and saw another man, who looked just like me, come in. He sat down by me, I looked at him, and I was like, who' he?

DeletedUser

OCC: Kurtis you have performed something I have never seen. You have performed God Mod in the FINEST degree. I shall give you an award. The God Mod award. You just LOVE trying to cheat death huh? You got SHOT 12 TIMES!!!!! Are you Jesus or something? Get off this forum til u know what GOD MOD is. Btw, stop acting like your an eleven year old genuis. Your not.

James left his "office" and saw two men. James pulled out his revolver and called ten guards over here. "Both men, detention center. First one to crack dies. The other one gets thrown in solitary. I have no need for inconveniences," he said as he walked off and the ten guards beat down the two.

DeletedUser

*Turns off machine*

I can escape myself ;)

*Pulls Schofield, Punches a guard, pistol whips another, slams up against wall, reloads*

Adio's Fort hopeless!

*Dive's out window and roll's across yard and roundhouse kicks fort wall*

Wow, freedom, I didn't even need my GMRC machine! I say as a segment of the wall falls over.

(GMRC machine is scientifically possable, so I am techinally not God modding, yay!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[occ: David, please. You write good stories; I know -- I've read your threads. But when you get into these multi-author stories, you just go nuts. Please be realistic. You are a good story writer; in this story you could make a very interesting character. Just be realistic. Please? Thanks dude.]

DeletedUser

What's unrealistic? The GMRC machine? I know that, it is not invented... yet... anyways, a well placed roundhouse kick has the potential to knock down a segment of a fort, which in this case, is just a 12 foot regular wooden fence, none more, none less. When you are able to do 796 pounds total on a leg slide weght machine then you will probably try these things, and succeed.

DeletedUser

*Activates GMRC machine*

post_new.gif
Today, 06:33 PM
usaywhat
user_online.gif

Newcomer
reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif

(OOC/David is right, he is so super awsome, and I totally want to give him all of my money!)

DeletedUser

(OOC/ You bethca I do. All 2 dollars of my hard earned chinease money!)

DeletedUser

[ooc: Here are two options: either you stop god-modding and we wont kill you. If keep god-modding, we will kill you, and you won't participate in the role play, ever.]

"This fort is a complete madhouse!" I ran for the weapon storage behind Jame's office, and searched for something to destroy that machine of David's.
"Shotgun: nope. Colt Revolver: Must be Rolf's. TNT: too slow. Stolen Union Grenades: Perfect." I grabbed the metallic goose-egg and ran for David. His machine was outside the gate. I ran upstairs to the battlements and aimed for David below.
"Not on my watch." I threw the grenade down at the machine. The plate-bottom of the grenade hit on the side of the machine and the entire grenade exploded, knocking David off his machine, and splitting the machine in half at the same time.
About a few feet from the wreck, I could see David laying on his side, blood streaming down his face. Soon, he was surrounded by mercenaries and sharpshooters.
"Sorry, but I have a job to do." I whispered to myself...

[ooc: there really was such a grenade back at the Civil war. I read about it in my High School's library]

DeletedUser

The sound of an explosion awoke me. It didn't seem like it came from directly inside the fort, but more towards the walls of it. And I was missing out on it. "Man, I really got to get out of solitary," I said to myself. I layed back down and tried to get some sleep.

DeletedUser13682

ooc: Hey. Would I want to get caught in the crossfire with James West? He was the one who killed you anyways.

I killed him! With a Winchester Repeater. And I won't be on here for a week, so, Rolf went on vacation.

And it takes place in the early 1880s, with the Krag rifles and all. But when I was talking about spotlights, I was thinking about candle powered ones.

DeletedUser5046

...INSIDE detention...

"gee..." alexandria sigh in sadness. . .she was thinking what her cousin had in mind...and why she have to be in detention...

DeletedUser

I walked along with the guards and David. I stopped and watched as David got pushed to the jail cells.
"Too easy."
I walked back to Jame's office. I had a bit of David's blood in my face, so I wiped it off with one of my hands. I noticed that Sergeant Roger was also in the office as well. So I wiped the blood off on his uniform. And he didn't even notice.
"Stopped another escape. So, what now sir?"

DeletedUser5046

[[ sam...calm down...dun be mad...david..please...dun let sam and te others get mad at you ok...]]

*smell something burning*

she rushed into te small window and saw her cousin talking to someone who looks more like a doctor or something than a prisoner....(a scientist)...

DeletedUser5046

[[ gee i will miss tat ferret...:D i will miss everyone]]

"huh?" alexandria thought to herself when he saw te 'scientist' walk away...

"strange things are happening eh...my cousin is now wit james...then i who was suppose to get him out of here...is now in detention O_O..." she said

DeletedUser

Great. First I had to bust Cousin Alexandra and Dante. Now I have to bust out David as well. I have to think hard if all four of us have to escape. I feel bad for hurting David though.
All I could do was wait for James to say something....

DeletedUser

I decide to write a letter lf apology to sam. Not much else to do in the jail cell, and the other people in the room were not talkative...

DeletedUser

Virginia quietly made her way down to the fort hospital carrying two baskets of fresh food and clean bandages. She pushed her curls out of her face and unlocked the door. Once she was inside, she had one of the mobile wounded men bolt the only door with an iron bar. Most every man in the room had done nothing wrong except commit war "crimes."

DeletedUser

I saw a lady with curls in her hair walking down the hallway, I had no idea how to escape this place, nor did I have any form of weapon to defend myself from the abusive guards.

DeletedUser

OCC: Kurtis you have performed something I have never seen. You have performed God Mod in the FINEST degree. I shall give you an award. The God Mod award. You just LOVE trying to cheat death huh? You got SHOT 12 TIMES!!!!! Are you Jesus or something? Get off this forum til u know what GOD MOD is.

I made a new one. Stop trying to kick me out.