items found

DeletedUser

I just finished finding a pair of black cotton shoes while building a bridge, not very satisfying.

DeletedUser

Do you want to be my trading buddy if it gets implemented into the game in a later update?
I would be willing to trade you a rusty razor blade, 2 rolls of cloth and a donkey ;)

I have a spare note part 1 on w1. Give me a walking stick and it's yours.

DeletedUser

I found a boomarang,10tobacco,3cotten,8sugar,ham,slingshot,rottenclub,2foolsgold,3posters,5newspapers,a ravenfeather,and 4beans

DeletedUser

Not bad. The third item I've found on ambush the stagecoach and it's almost $2k, a rusty Winchester.

winchester.png

Edit: I'm starting to see what all the fuss is about...$2285.

peacemaker.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I FOUND HERNANDOS SWORD!!!! lol jk but I just finished finding a black bandana lol crap.

DeletedUser

FINALY! i just completed my 30ith 2 hour stint of breaking in horses and i finaly got me a saddle, since you get 1 chance each half hour thats 4 every 2 hour stint, so i had 120 5 percent chances to find one. wow i have bad luck. now just 2 more rolls of cloth and ill be good.

DeletedUser

Is it better to do a high luck job (90%) like Grave Robber with 33 skill points,
Or a lower job (63%) like Trading With Indians with 133 skill points?

/And I've managed to find 3 Rings while grave robbing so far

DeletedUser

Is it better to do a high luck job (90%) like Grave Robber with 33 skill points,
Or a lower job (63%) like Trading With Indians with 133 skill points?

/And I've managed to find 3 Rings while grave robbing so far

in this situation it would be better to do the grave robbing, however the line gets more blurred when the jobs are closer in luck values such as is it better to have 150LP in selling guns to indians, or 50LP in bounty hunter, i have the feeling that i would chose the bounty hunter position, but wouldnt disagree when elmyr or pi-man or azuk or whoever thinks it is the otherway round.

i think all would agree that in your situation though that grave robber would give the best returns

DeletedUser

Found another one Ambushing Stagecoach, still no walking stick! Same value, willing to swap if possible.:D

quarter.png

DeletedUser

I realized I have 350 labor points at treasure hunt so I gave it a try
I was hoping for something better though....

Treasure hunt
84% 2 hours
dollar.png
$ 26 34 Experience points
luck.png
araber.png

Treasure hunt
94% 2 hours
dollar.png
$33 38 Experience points
luck.png
smith.png

oh ... I allmost forgot (I am already loving chasing bandits)
Chasing bandits
89%
2 hours
$ 58
134 Experience points
luck.png
paper1.png
stolen_goods.png

Chasing bandits
94%
2 hours
$ 45
72 Experience points
luck.png
smith.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good things happen when you don't expect them at all. Was doing this job for the level 67 quest. Got lucky on the 4th hour.

PrisonGuard.jpg