items found

DeletedUser14006

Only kidding, I dont have one, I too was duped by the false promise of Grave robbing, to count around 100 hours and no piece of note 1, best find was a precise army revolver, but no good to a melee/dueller.

DeletedUser

Chasing bandits
94%
2 hours
$ 45
164 Experience points

figaros_razor.png

Chasing bandits
93%
2 hours
$ 23
131 Experience points
pepperbox_accurate.png

Chasing bandits
87%
2 hours
$ 42
140 Experience points
slouch_hat_fine.png

some of the stuff i found

DeletedUser

Argh, still no walking stick though, I'm getting items with lesser work motivation. Do you think Smuggling (83% luck) will yield it?
Luck.jpg

DeletedUser

Robbing settlers

motivation.png
82%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 56
experience.png
81 Experience points
luck.png
watch.png

danger.png
A settler catches you red-handed and beats you up. You lose 194 health points.

DeletedUser

My shooter finds more with his limited luck jobs than my hiders (one is a respecced trader). He found my first Drake's, my first Cody's, and now, from robbing settlers, my first, and only

leadshot_granmonts.png

The only reason I'm really doing grave robber and robbing settlers is for a walking stick for ambush stagecoach.

Edit: Just noticed the question.

Do you think Smuggling (83% luck) will yield it?

Possibly. I found mine on w4 doing ambush, which is 78% luck, but that's with premium and a lot of LP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And another much sought after item that's useless to my pure shooter. Peace negotiations is probably a little low for a walking stick with low LP anyway.

note1-w3.png

DeletedUser

One is a useless item for male gender, and the other one, nah, I just bought a left hand weapon a day before I found this one.

ItemsFound.jpg

DeletedUser

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nice one Elmyr.

Actually been disappointed with the product return on the Grave job in general.

DeletedUser

Still no walking stick, but, meh, $2150 will be helpful during the level 67 respec.

fancyworkshoes.png

Edit: And another $2k item I don't need (bought one 30 levels ago) on the next 2 hours.

fancyleatherhat.png

Edit: And still no walking stick, but $6350 for 6 hours work, and how's this for an impressive double...

fancyleatherhat2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What a way to level up! Same value as a walking stick, tsk. If I can find 2 more of these quarter horses, I'll have a full horse :p

w3QH.jpg

DeletedUser

Someone in world 3 got the 1st key, that must mean SHE completed the level 75 quest, and has Hernando's sword as well.

DeletedUser

this is what I got from grave robber after I destroyed my Hernando's sword lol

loldof.jpg

64159_lol_122_223lo.JPG

DeletedUser

My first two times doing ambush stagecoach. Crap, and crap.

peacemaker_rusty.png
fly_fine.png

Alright, fancy bow tie isn't crap, but I've found it on so many different jobs, finding it on ambush stagecoach is very disappointing.

DeletedUser14006

Do you want to be my trading buddy if it gets implemented into the game in a later update?
I would be willing to trade you a rusty razor blade, 2 rolls of cloth and a donkey ;)