Item Set Weapons

DeletedUser22575

So is that still not a disadvantage when somebody comes and hands you ass to you because you're using a precise deringer at level 90?

Like I said before, why does it have to be the weapon? Why not a product? Something that only really influences the job side of things, instead of the weapon which changes working and dueling.

No its not when you have the choice of using it and taking the chance of "handing you your ass" and getting the extra lps...or not using it and not getting them.

Its called you making a choice and accepting responsibility for it.

DeletedUser

The idea feels great! Yet, for already existing item sets, there may be a problem: players already know the sets, and changing the sets may be confusing to many players!

DeletedUser

A single item would confuse people? They would have to have the mind capabilities of a rhino for that to happen.

DeletedUser

I think it would be cool for us lazy people if there was a "Quick Change" button where we could *instantly* put on all the set items we have for a certain set. click sleepyhead set and bam - all sleepyhead items are being worn- holiday set, gentleman's...etc.

They are doing this now, huh?

DeletedUser

A single item would confuse people? They would have to have the mind capabilities of a rhino for that to happen.

Well, when a rhino will join the game, we shall be able to check your assertion! :D
But until then, I assume that changing item sets on the fly can only confuse all those thousands of players who already know the current item sets and who do not know that you take them for rhino minded people if they do not get confused!!! :D

Come on, do you change easily your own entry door in your house? It is just a single item in your life!

DeletedUser

I have been wondering why the gentlemen/dancer set has not included a weapon myself... Most gentlemen in the old west were "snakes" for the most part, all show and fake. A gentlemen would most likely carry a concealed weapon just incase their plan backfired. The dancer would also carry a weapon as well... As mentioned above, it was most often the derringer... It was concealable and provided a means to either rob a customer of more money or ensure payment was established when a "gentlemen" would enlist her services... Great Idea.