Intelligent design? or Evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, guess I'll be in heaven and you'll be in hell contemplating whether heaven existed, at least you won't have to debate whether hell exists (-=

There is no heaven, there is no hell.
When you die, your body will rot in the ground.

This is it, one life, one shot.
Enjoy it, there isn't an encore.

DeletedUser

Flood:If you study the bible carefully, I'm guessing none of you have, basically the earth consisted of 90% land and never rained. The earth had like in essence an "under ground" sprinkler system, the misted kept the earth well watered daily. When the flood happened continents broke apart exploding, mountains formed, basically the end of the world movies happened. when the waters receited we get our atmosphere and oceans and lakes etc...

Read my math again and tell me where all the water went. The amount of water to cover the tallest mountains is far far far more than exists on Earth in all forms.

DeletedUser

Flood:If you study the bible carefully, I'm guessing none of you have, basically the earth consisted of 90% land and never rained. The earth had like in essence an "under ground" sprinkler system, the misted kept the earth well watered daily. When the flood happened continents broke apart exploding, mountains formed, basically the end of the world movies happened. when the waters receited we get our atmosphere and oceans and lakes etc...

Where's the Ark? Give me SOLID proof of the Ark. Nobody has found it on ONE little Mt. Ararat in Turkey. And what happened to the MYTHICAL awsome Ark of the Covenant?

DeletedUser

Read my math again and tell me where all the water went. The amount of water to cover the tallest mountains is far far far more than exists on Earth in all forms.

Where did the water come from?
In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep were broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. And the rain was on the earth forty days and forty nights Gen 7:11-12​
The Bible tells us that water came from two sources: below the earth and above the earth. Evidently, the source for water below the ground was in great subterranean pools, or “fountains” of fresh water, which were broken open by volcanic and seismic (earthquake) activity.

Where did the water go?
And the waters receded continually from the earth. At the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters decreased Gen 8:3
Simply put, the water from the Flood is in the oceans and seas we see today. Three-quarters of the earth’s surface is covered with water.
As even secular geologists observe, it does appear that the continents were at one time “together” and not separated by the vast oceans of today. The forces involved in the Flood were certainly sufficient to change all of this.

DeletedUser

IN the six hundreth year in Noah's life?
What the hell?
Where do you even get this crap from?

If that's in your bible, I would love to know how you can belive a man could live that long back then.

You still have ALOT of water to account for blind one.

DeletedUser

Simply put, the water from the Flood is in the oceans and seas we see today. Three-quarters of the earth’s surface is covered with water.

From Elmyr's math:

That's about 1 sextillion cubic meters of water unaccounted for, or 774 times the total volume of all the water on earth.

You've accounted for 1/774 of the water need for the flood. Where did the rest go?

DeletedUser

You've accounted for 1/774 of the water need for the flood. Where did the rest go?

Obviously it went the same magical place as the deranged fantasy figure known as God.

Ta-daa!

Problem solved for the derenged mind of king david.

DeletedUser

Where did the water go?
And the waters receded continually from the earth. At the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters decreased Gen 8:3​

You clearly have no intention of reading my math, so I'm going to give up and leave you with your fairy tales.

DeletedUser

IN the six hundreth year in Noah's life?
What the hell?
Where do you even get this crap from?

God created the first humans—Adam and Eve—without sin and with the ability to live forever. God gave the first human couple everything they needed for their eternal health and happiness in the Garden of Eden; but He warned them not to eat fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil or they would die. Obviously they ate the fruit and their human bodies wouldn't live forever, but they did last a long time. The first human generations lived 900 years, each one dwindling a hundred years or so at a time till we reached about 100-120 years.

DeletedUser

I told you the water was under the earth's crust, basically like pockets of water.

DeletedUser

God created the first humans—Adam and Eve—without sin and with the ability to live forever. God gave the first human couple everything they needed for their eternal health and happiness in the Garden of Eden; but He warned them not to eat fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil or they would die. Obviously they ate the fruit and their human bodies wouldn't live forever, but they did last a long time. The first human generations lived 900 years, each one dwindling a hundred years or so at a time till we reached about 100-120 years.

hahaha

Where do you even get that from?

You are quite the joker!

DeletedUser

Alright, this was fun, gotta actually do some work before I get fired... I'll pick up tomorrow if this is still going on... by the looks of it, it may be up to 20 pages.

DeletedUser

Alright, this was fun, gotta actually do some work before I get fired... I'll pick up tomorrow if this is still going on... by the looks of it, it may be up to 20 pages.

Whatever keeps your delusional self happy.;)

DeletedUser

one last thing... problem with arguing is none of you ever read the bible. it has all these facts laid out, I put a scripture and you have no idea what the origin of it is or any of the background. Tough to argue with that.

DeletedUser

one last thing... problem with arguing is none of you ever read the bible. it has all these facts laid out, I put a scripture and you have no idea what the origin of it is or any of the background. Tough to argue with that.

I have read parts of the bible, I have studied the origns of the bible, the evolution of the bible, and what came before it, and my laughing at you as if you were a completely delusional madman is completely warranted.

DeletedUser

I got to work!!!

anyway, i believe a god created me.

you believe that there was a big bang, we all came into existance over billions of years and evolve into other life forms. Also, there is no point to our existance, we live we die that's it.

I think you need more faith to be an atheiest than to believe in god.

Status
Not open for further replies.