P&P Infraction Junction 1 and 2 V.s. BanD Of BrotherS 1 and 2 (MC)

DeletedUser

hehehehehe Team Pilipinas?

Suspicious: Maybe you should check if they are not multi account, because when I saw this, all names are funny:D because I understand them.
I'm sure members of this town is coming from the Philippines, mostly players from my country are multi accounts!!!

I know what you mean.. I am "Pinoy" as well.. But not multi account.. Just 1 account playing 5 worlds.. :)

DeletedUser

Hmmm, Miklotov is still yapping but not letting anybody yap back at him. He really is a lovely sort of fellow.

Miklotov Today at 8:11 PM posting on your outside forum will help you, bye bye you say? are you insane? you are the one who will quit this game loser. haha

He is obviously demented if he thinks he is going to make a mod quit the game. At least he didn't use his potty mouth this time. I would block him like he blocks everyone he even thinks about sending a message to, but his pm's are actually hilarious. Shock therapy much?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh nooo..... Don't block him!
That's the fun!
Just wait for the potty to appear! :p

DeletedUser

Miklotov Today at 8:12 PM posting on your outside forum won't help you. you are weak, that's all.
Wow, such a smart soldier, I think they put him on some kinda drug. That can only be expected from an MC soldier, First block your recipient, and then try to stop them from posting in the forums by saying they are weak.

I don't have to say who is the weak. I bet he is the type of fat man who likes to live alone and dance in a pink tutu.

rbv0190297.jpg

DeletedUser

Post deleted.

I see he do not have manners, Your right he is just a kid.
and its forbidden to insult other players as the rules says.
I hope he will get a punishment for good.

DeletedUser

"Billy the Blade wins the duel, gains 60 experience points and steals $13 from Miklotov."

I am awaiting a rude tele in horrible english or perhaps in a language I don't read.

DeletedUser

I would hate to get beat by saucey the dueler/ trapper as it is humiliating to lose to someone with a significant emphasis on trapping! Imagine how good you would be at dueling if all of those points were in dodging- you would be quiet the elusive dueler

Ive lvled twice 2 days from wolves. now that im in grizzys watch out Mc. Ill start dodging soon.

DeletedUser

"Billy the Blade wins the duel, gains 60 experience points and steals $13 from Miklotov."

I am awaiting a rude tele in horrible english or perhaps in a language I don't read.

I doubt you'll recieve a rude tele any time soon.. Judging by how childish he is, maybe something like "You just got lucky" or "I just gave back the money I got from your townmates" or something like that.. LOL :laugh:

DeletedUser

I doubt you'll recieve a rude tele any time soon.. Judging by how childish he is, maybe something like "You just got lucky" or "I just gave back the money I got from your townmates" or something like that.. LOL :laugh:
Most likely. Now, we wait

DeletedUser

I have got my first hatemail ever :unsure:

The subject of the message tells me its hatemail,its insulting, haven't read it, but I decided to attack him again :laugh: and he is a soldier. I am shocked, I have been playing 10 months and first hatemail. I need therapy. Dueling therapy.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
When the leader of a "brotherhood" town tells you he doesn't care how much his town members lose because they are not his friends, how do you respond :huh:

DeletedUser

Please do post it.. It would make a great PnP.. Not to mention his town member the look on his townmates faces once they read about it.. :)

DeletedUser

When the leader of a "brotherhood" town tells you he doesn't care how much his town members lose because they are not his friends, how do you respond :huh:

screen capture it, post it here, then send the url of your post to all of his townmates :)

DeletedUser18763

HI Iam From band Of brothers??? WHy Only Our builder They Attack??
Try attack me and Soldier Of band of brother1 not a worker..
Ok
If your want, ,IF you have a character in world 4 you can Attack me anytime...
^_^

-zzzcarlzzz

DeletedUser

Lol, dont lay these calims down. We have attacked all your players and we continue to do that. We are better, just face it. The MC loser club (besides Victor and gaffy, nice rematch victor, so close) cant match up with IJ