P&P Infraction Junction 1 and 2 V.s. BanD Of BrotherS 1 and 2 (MC)

DeletedUser

It's official We are at war with BOB 1 and 2 (BOB= Band of brothers) heres a few duel reports from dueling them:
bob5h.jpg
bob4f.jpg
bob3r.jpg
bob1t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just go down there saloon and duel one by one. Don't care about money or experience in war situations. Its time for me to get a new weapon though.

DeletedUser

you guys excel at attacking weak opponents. why do you need a better weapon if your only attacking people that cant put much of a fight up?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you guys excel at attacking weak opponents. why do you need a better weapon if your only attacking people that cant put much of a fight up.

We attack everyone, That's what IJ is about.

DeletedUser

you guys excel at attacking weak opponents. why do you need a better weapon if your only attacking people that cant put much of a fight up?

Now now, I would say that there are a few tough members of the MC coalition, but in essence you are correct; they are all weak.

DeletedUser14189

Time to get Calimero out of the closet again, here you go...
cry.jpg

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I didn't stay for very long because I want to get my motivation back up (I killed my motivation collecting KOs at Maratonic-MC). Here's the log,

- 30 HP - 131 HP nashy19 wins the duel, gains 6 experience points and steals $30 from mini-stop18.

- 36 HP - 134 HP nashy19 wins the duel, gains 6 experience points and steals $64 from vbhoucksxze.

- 34 HP - 113 HP nashy19 wins the duel, gains 6 experience points and steals $95 from vbhoucksxze.

- 100 HP - 203 HP nashy19 wins the duel, gains 7 experience points and steals $44 from mini-stop18.

No hit - 205 HP nashy19 wins the duel, gains 7 experience points and steals $14 from palaman.

- 8 HP - 209 HP nashy19 wins the duel, gains 7 experience points and steals $28 from dreamhero25.

- 58 HP - 107 HP nashy19 wins the duel, gains 17 experience points and steals $16 from demiton.

No hit
- 190 HP nashy19 wins the duel, gains 18 experience points and steals $10 from 7-11.

----------------------------

$301 towards a nicer hat.

Why weak towns?
Don't insult them :p

Why weak players?
I'll work with what's left.

DeletedUser14793

i managed to snap a pic of one of the guys from Infraction Junction hiding outside of band of brothers.

300px-Joe_Bowman_Full_Body_Program_Shot.jpg

DeletedUser

Ive heard about the war every time Infraction Junction always end up in wars.:mad: