P&P Infraction Junction 1 and 2 V.s. BanD Of BrotherS 1 and 2 (MC)

DeletedUser

Hey, lookie!
It's the MC guys!

104670_HobosTrampsandBums.bmp

DeletedUser

Weird thing is, I thought Victor Kruger right when I saw this...

Cant give you more rep markus =P

Thats me, only ive got more cash in the bank waiting for use. And my boots are just a bit more sexy. My I make another shopping trip MC =P

DeletedUser

MC started this <cough>war<cough>. They threw grenades over our walls, we pulled the pins out and threw them back at em.

DeletedUser

it does look like boots Victor Kruger would wear lol
love u man, but that is just too funny

Sauceysauce well if that is the first time u have been KOed then i will need to visit you often

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, and kill the person with 50 points in trapping. Please, come kill me.

DeletedUser

LOL at Denisero's comments! Those grenades that are being thrown at IJ might leave bruises a bit, but until you take out the pins, no real damage is done :D

I would hate to get beat by saucey the dueler/ trapper as it is humiliating to lose to someone with a significant emphasis on trapping! Imagine how good you would be at dueling if all of those points were in dodging- you would be quiet the elusive dueler

DeletedUser1105

Does anyone know how many MC towns there are???

I count at least 28 MC towns. Plus they are allied to WWW (at least 17 towns) and THP (at least 22 towns).

That's a MINIMUM of 67 towns, all in one big west hugs family.

Most of the towns don't list a complete list of towns they are allied with - I assume most don't even know the full list!

DeletedUser

67 towns... that has to be some kind of record in epic weakness.

DeletedUser

won 1 duel and lost 2

DeletedUser

Well aren't MC members charming. I got this nice little message:

Miklotov Today at 8:13 AM hey weak, wake up and i will kick your teeth off your mouth

Not only that, he blocked me so I can't even reply to him, although I've never spoken to him before. If those are the type of players MC has then they really have issues. Their members are big enough to talk smack in the game but scared enough that they wouldn't want to read a response?

Maybe some screening during the recruiting process would be beneficial? Oh wait, it's MC. They take any body/town.

And IJ are the bullies? Lol

DeletedUser

Apparently the 2 towns of Infraction Junktion are enough to bully the ~67 of the MC zerg.

With the many bright and upstanding members at their disposal the truth of such a statement would hardly surprise me.

DeletedUser

Ruh roh, seems our friend sent a message full of profanity to another IJ member. That isn't good and it is also against the rules. Buh-bye Miklotov