Improve World 1 for Level 99's

DeletedUser

feel free to make a discussion about how W1 can improve itself once players reach level 99.
from hefty

Well i think its safe to say we do have the most 99's of any world currently and quite a few quit due to the boredom. So like world 4's low player count a improvement was brought in to solve this and this is what world 1 needs for its 99's

yes a quick fix would be removing the player cap but we have to wait in the mean time another option could be one bought up by Derek 1982 of the placate shaman premium to reset the cost of re-skill.

But is there any other ways that world 1 can be improved for the big veteran players?

note: can someone change the title because i have noticed it say "eve" not "level" thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have decided to stick this thread as i believe it would be useful for all members of World 1 to contribute, to get good feedback please pass this around on World 1 for users to help us by submitting idea's on how we can improve this world.

DeletedUser

Placate Shaman would be nice (getting the Golden Colt cost me $90k)*, any of the new premiums would be acceptable. Except the purchase skill points.

* and it will cost me allot more to get back to where I was and I simply do not have anywhere near enough cash.

DeletedUser26406

For a new player to join w1 is disapointing,however I find old worlds were everyone is lvl99 quite enjoyable (cuz I'm not lvl 99 yet).

Deleted User - 1693871

For a new player to join w1 is disapointing,however I find old worlds were everyone is lvl99 quite enjoyable (cuz I'm not lvl 99 yet).

Well I joined world 1 because I'm bored waiting for world 15 to open.

And world 1 is nice enough in a 'mostly harmless' sort of way -the main disappointment is the bizarre fort battles. :laugh:

DeletedUser28464

Old worlds

This problem will soon be for all the old worlds 1 to 9.
I will welcome the new premiums, and the new updates.

But, some kind of special reward or incentive should be given to new players if they join old worlds.

World 9 becoming haunted and spooky. Many big towns with one member, and its many ghosts.
Pedro

DeletedUser

world 1 has a big problem with ghost towns, but we need something edgy to keep the old guys going

DeletedUser14006

Well I joined world 1 because I'm bored waiting for world 15 to open.

And world 1 is nice enough in a 'mostly harmless' sort of way -the main disappointment is the bizarre fort battles. :laugh:

Haha, that is most definately true - I wish all folk on world one could spend a week on world 12 or Arizona where the battles are so much more awesome due to the high activity level in comparison.

DeletedUser

im already on those worlds so it doesn't make a difference to me :p

i like neo's idea though that would make things interesting :) but as i am typing this i remember something which could get rid of boredom and it is a fantastic idea re-reading this fully and it would certanily help world 1:

Geronimo, a kind of NPC or the master character .
It is simply a tool for creating the plot and the special atmosphere of the game.
Account controls or project manager or operator of the world.
Geronimo has legendary skills.

At the beginning of the project in the camp are accepted virtually all comers, but in the future, to get into the camp and keep it not so easy. Admission of residents in the camp Apaches - is an honorable mission, a sort of quest. Reward - the glory and tomahawk Geronimo. Mission heavy demands on the player activity, dedication and loyalty. Players who instigate conflict (in the game or on the forum) will be removed from the camp.

The project was created by the Administration of the Russian version of the game and has no relation to the German developers.

»»------» »»------»

Objectives:

- Association of Indians.
- Introduction to plot war with the Indians.
- Increasing the number of battles for Forts.

»»------» »»------»

Regulation Project Geronimo:

1. This district is the land of their ancestors. The camp is managed by Geronimo.

2. In the only players invited to camp with a portrait of an Indian (adventurers and soldiers),
reached the 50th level.

3. The maximum number of camp residents - 50.

4. The Indians, from time to time, attacked the forts. To provide, when and at what fort will be an attack - it is impossible. Apache does not attack the same fort until the lest all the forts of the world.

5. Apaches, for organizing the attacks on the forts, do not need money.

6. The captured forts, besides forts 25th District, are not upheld. This means that orders Apache Geronimo does not protect the fort outside the 25th district, and himself to defend this fort will not work. Geronimo is also unable to prevent the Apaches, in their spare time, to defend the fort outside the 25th District.

7. The Indians, who do not participate in hostilities, are removed from the camp.

8. If wishing to take part in the battle on the side of the Apaches more than places, then from the list of colleagues in the first place, removed the players do not have a portrait of an Indian.

9. Skills Geronimo does not make him invincible.

10.Level Geronimo - 99. The original dueling level - also 99. Health - 4000. Geronimo does not cause players to a duel, does not work in jobs and does not get quests.

11. When all seats are filled at the camp, Jeronimo his brothers and sisters gives a nominal tomahawk. If a player leaves the camp, tomahawk confiscated. If a player sells tomahawk, confiscated $ 5050, which the player behind him received. If a player does not have $ 5050, confiscated any other thing which is worth at least $ 5050.
(Army revolver, 1890 - will soon be seized by all who had bought at the camp).

12. Geronimo is not obliged to answer letters of non indians.

13. A player who leaves the camp, the Apaches, or will be expelled from it, is considered a traitor and could no longer participate in the project Geronimo in any world. A list of traitors Geronimo will be published in this issue.

14.Trade visas are not issued to the camp.
15.Over the head Geronimo provides award in the amount of $ 15000. (For loss of consciousness in a duel).

There is one comment from player of ru server:
"Gerry doesnt attack anyone, and it is a good challenge - to KO him by a team of duelers and get a nice sum of cash. Special weapons have +20% to regular damage - it won't let you win every duel and it is a prize for quite hard living conditions - you cant leave town for shopping, you cant miss more than 2 battles and many ppl want to KO you before battle - and all the other time. weapons are taken from your inventory if you leave town."

DeletedUser

I like the idea of creating a posse to track and fight another posse, small version of a fort battle but with nothing at stake except cash, 5 on 5 fight, using a combination of dueling and fort battle skills, a map (an alley similar to the shoot out at the OK Coral). Each group pays an entrance fee and the winners get product drops.

This would not be nearly as time consuming as a fort battle, would allow a small group of active players to fight together, another way to get rare product drops into the game other than staging fort cash battles. Both sides would be motivated to win versus the push fort battle and it would take cash out of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the idea of creating a posse to track and fight another posse, small version of a fort battle but with nothing at stake except cash, 5 on 5 fight, using a combination of dueling and fort battle skills, a map (an alley similar to the shoot out at the OK Coral). Each group pays an entrance fee and the winners get product drops.

This would not be nearly as time consuming as a fort battle, would allow a small group of active players to fight together, another way to get rare product drops into the game other than staging fort cash battles. Both sides would be motivated to win versus the push fort battle and it would take cash out of the game.
Very good idea. Hope it gets picked up.

DeletedUser26406

According to a spoiler,(see John's Guide to Version 1.30 in Saloon)
Lvl 120 may be coming in Version 1.30

DeletedUser

I like linder's idea... sounds like fun. I would love to see it implemented.

Would certainly kill the need for cash battles.

DeletedUser

even if 120 comes in the limit is still there and we need something spicy in this world