P&P I'm stepping down as silversnake leader

DeletedUser

I agree with you that we need to integrate the towns, but when I only get a response from 10% of the leaders that I send telegrams out to, it will be VERY difficult to integrate all of the towns.

Yea, thats my problem too. Most of the town leaders dont respond to a thing you say.

DeletedUser

It was nice to see Gaffey fighting AGAINST silversnake at the most recent fort battle... Interesting! I dont think that I could ever go from leader of SS to fighting against it no matter what, but I guess that just proves again that he was the wrong man for the position.

DeletedUser

It was nice to see Gaffey fighting AGAINST silversnake at the most recent fort battle... Interesting! I dont think that I could ever go from leader of SS to fighting against it no matter what, but I guess that just proves again that he was the wrong man for the position.
he was the wrong man for the position ;):mad:
he say me change silversnake fort town and silversnake big fort to another name and kick federation :p:p:mad:

DeletedUser13484

I was backing up my town like i would do for any town i am in.
loyalty to the town comes first before anything :p

DeletedUser

I was backing up my town like i would do for any town i am in.
loyalty to the town comes first before anything :p

In some places, leaving and helping the enemy is called being a traitor... How can you just turn your back on the towns you were just president over?

I dont think Gaffey is the standard for this game, but I feel that very few people are loyal to their town and also there are very few people who are ethical in the west!

DeletedUser13484

I dont get stabbed in the back down here thats what pushed me away.
You got what you wanted to be leader of the SSF so its all good.
I hope you do a good job and get them back as a fighting force :D

DeletedUser

Well, I see the Snakes at least brought a full force this time, but happened to have the same results.

Those snakes need a "we got spirit" chant right about now.