P&P I'm stepping down as silversnake leader

DeletedUser13484

I'm stepping down has the leader of Silversnake.
I have tried to pull the silversnake federation back together and it hasnt worked so i would like to offer Markusmaximus the new role of leader. I think he has the ability to get this federation back on track. I have asked markusmaxinus because of his experience and ability to lead i wish him luck in his new role

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm stepping down has the leader of Silversnake.
I have tried to pull the silversnake federation back together and it hasnt worked so i would like to offer Markusmaximus the new role of leader. I think he has the ability to get this federation back on track. I have asked markusmaxinus because of his experience and ability to lead i wish him luck in his new role

I hope markusmaximus knows already about his luck! :)

I`d recommend you to build up your stamina skill also in game! (Even helps to conquer forts, really!!!)

When I was in SSC there were votes because SK held democracy high (Yes that was a honourable thing of his)... but today this ain`t no longer important because nobody will vote... no wonder if I see the enthusiasm and will of my previous poster! :D

(@ Daija: This time I quoted! He`s nailed! :p)

DeletedUser

10 days

And judging by the way he phrased his post "I would like to offer" leadership to Markus... I'm not sure he's even discussed the issue with him yet Venus.

It definitely sounds like he couldn't handle the heat so he's passing the buck to the most vocal fellow on the forums, the one that's actually respected by people as well.

DeletedUser

Daija maybe it's time for you to become the leader of SS. Could be a nice move for you? You could rename your town Silversnake Middleton?

Edit: By the way, maybe someone should change the profile at Silversnake City since it still says 'All Enquiries: Silverado Kid'

DeletedUser

Yeah as soon as gaffey leaves it will say "all enquiries contact gaffey":laugh:.

DeletedUser

Daija maybe it's time for you to become the leader of SS. Could be a nice move for you? You could rename your town Silversnake Middleton?

Edit: By the way, maybe someone should change the profile at Silversnake City since it still says 'All Enquiries: Silverado Kid'

You'd think after 10 days of being El Presidente that would have happened already, but I found it entertaining lol

I think the best thing for the SSF would be to give up the image of being a joint entity. All I've heard and seen shows that communication is (and has almost always been) difficult and barely existent.

Everyone go back to your old town names, the ones you had before you put "Silversnake" in front, or "SSF" at the end. Or better yet, leave the nearly abandon towns (the ones with lots of red dots) behind and merge together with other snake towns, or other towns in general.

DeletedUser

Hmm... That was rather quick wasnt it! So here I am, cruising through my telegrams. Letter from Gaffey paraphrased: So Im not going to be leader anymore, you should be the new main man.

My response: This could either end really well or really poorly. Im leaning towards that latter currently, but I am hoping that with some (A TON) of help, I can help efficiently lead SS.

My first act as president: I am renaming our best town "Daija's paradise" and giving him the title of THE BOSS. What do you say Daija :D :D

Anyways, I was wanting to see if I could get some help as the new leader. And yes all you from Middleton, this means you as well. I am not sure what direction I should take SS, though I have many ideas that I think would be beneficial and will be immediately instated. Please telegram me in game so that I can see what would be the most beneficial move for me to make on behalf of SS next, and no, that will not be splitting the empire into multiple factions and starting a huge winner take all knockout fight. Though that would be fun. (Side note: we already have that-its called fort battles).

P.S. I really am a nice person so please do not send me a telegram along the lines of you suck and you are going to ruin the empire. My ego is very fragile, as I am a nerd XD

DeletedUser

You already seem [better] than Gaffey, so you have a heads up. However, being that you're leading SSF, you're already behind on the cool points, so you have to tread water for awhile to balance yourself out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

scratch that. Don't listen to Vic, don't get help from Middleton, I suggest investing in chocolate, lots and lots of it. Build a fort out of it. Nobody but nobody could tear down a chocolate fort and NOT stop and eat it, making them easy (and happy) targets. Oh the long long nights in Ypsilanti laying around EMU's campus all sticky and delerious....um....NM....er good luck MM

DeletedUser

Markusmaximus i wish yuo the best
i bailed , one reason was lack of activity in town forum but i,m sure that,ll change
you gotta difficult job but i wish yu the best

DeletedUser

My first act as president: I am renaming our best town "Daija's paradise" and giving him the title of THE BOSS. What do you say Daija :D :D

Problemo numero uno, I lack in the penis department, but I can be you're queen ;)

It's ok though, I'll forgive that one lol

DeletedUser

... Well this is akward :D

I need to hone my telekinetic powers and get better at guessing gender, or look at your in game profile lol. But the news is actually great to hear, as I am sure that it would be akward to have two kings ruling an empire LOL :)

But I feel like the title of THE BOSS is fairly generic and appropriate, is it not?

DeletedUser10480

I've known markusmaximus for months. He started out building the Prototype town and abandoned it because he could not build a fort there amidst chang-an.

The best thing for Silversnake to do is to disband. Because the civilized men and women are closing in...... (buddy, per our conversation......you may not be the cheating lying jerk but your members are....and you just took the mantel.)

I have a memory that lasts for years. You don't want unearned responsibility for the crap these people have done.

However, I'm disappointed you have taken such a power hungry play. Good men do what's right when it's offered to them. They don't run to join a criminal gang when they know what the score is.....

DeletedUser

I've known markusmaximus for months. He started out building the Prototype town and abandoned it because he could not build a fort there amidst chang-an.

The best thing for Silversnake to do is to disband. Because the civilized men and women are closing in...... (buddy, per our conversation......you may not be the cheating lying jerk but your members are....and you just took the mantel.)

I have a memory that lasts for years. You don't want unearned responsibility for the crap these people have done.

However, I'm disappointed you have taken such a power hungry play. Good men do what's right when it's offered to them. They don't run to join a criminal gang when they know what the score is.....

Firstoff, I think that you are potentially one of the best players in the game Dirty Laundry and your assertion that I left Prototype, a town that I founded and completed 8th, because we could not get a fort, is accurate, based on a telegram that I sent you in game. When I lead that town, all I cared about was creating a town that featured the best traders, a hearty group of builders and some duelers to protect us. But we ended up getting very few duelers and mostly individuals uninterested in anything war related. So in order to make sure that I was a part of a town that got a fort, and not left in the dust when forts arrived, I joined Silversnake.

Your also right that I cannot apologize for everyone in SS for what they have done, as you pointed out to me in a telegram that you just sent me.

But I sincerely promise that at least one person, the most important person, the federation leader, will not be shady and can be trusted and I hope, one day, respected.

As for you Dirty Laundry, I am sorry that I am now the SS president and if it hurts our relationship, I hope that the negative feelings you have towards me are only temporary.