P&P I'm stepping down as silversnake leader

DeletedUser10480

You cannot accept the responsibility for those people.

Earlier, as a joke, I declared myself 'EMPEROR OF ALL OF WORLD NINE!'.

We'll see what matches and I'll meet you wherever. Because really it is not your character in question it is the presence of those members you have willy nilly adopted.

Silversnake will fall. And it will fall with you on its sword.

DeletedUser10480

So long Silvernsnake....Watch those towns in the west. They're bonkers.
:bandit:

DeletedUser

No, Dirty Laundry...they will fall on my sword. =) Do a barrel roll!

DeletedUser

I guess if there is anyone whose sword I would be falling on, it would be Ripp3r's in that he is proudly wielding Hernando's doing 1300s on the regular :D

DL: Sorry you think that, looks like I will have to prove you wrong. Changes will be put in place, immediately, and the same SS that you are against, the one that features dirty underhanded tactics and was a bunch of cheaters (these are both a reference to an in game tele you sent me) will be drastically changed around.

DeletedUser

I still remember markus blaming me a lot from leaving prototype :[

I miss the drama from MT and SS. Need to go back to one of these 2 feds :S

DeletedUser

I remember my look of horror when he left prototype, made his town and federation things die, and now i have to do it from the club and no one really is active out of proto, or they just don't care anymore. =P

DeletedUser

Yes Livia I was upset that you left Prototype as I knew you were going to be an excellent dueler and it was a huge loss when you left as we than became easy targets for multiple towns as we had no great duelers, except my friend Gorgorath, to defend us. I did build up 4 different towns, but than my 3 best friends (Oick, Dichan, Nizzles) went inactive and my dreams of creating an empire were dashed.

I still maintain good relations with everyone from the east, including Aft3rlif3 who I left in charge of Prototype. Unfortunantly, when we moved on to create other towns, Prototype got dismembered and the great squad of individuals that I created spread out throughout the world, such as myself now residing and helping to lead SS to the best of my abilities.

Sauceysauce, I admire the fact that you have linked those towns together, but unfortunantly the only town with any sort of members left in it is Sea City which I understand has made building hard for you. The 'build squad' that I assembled, comprised of 11 pure builders have completed disbanded and have spread throughout the world. If I ever needed to, I could reassemble everyone, but the personnel that exist in SS is more than adequate right now.

DeletedUser

Sounds like we have a plot made for the Jerry Springer show...or maybe Dr. Phil....

Depends who gets invited I guess..

DeletedUser

hey, I know markuxmaximus when he was in Prototype helping Sanatorium fighting Kaskus but then a few days later they offer NAP. A personal who tried protecting his town very hard.

He also ever wanted to join Kaskus twice, but he joined SS instead of Kaskus on the second chance. Good luck there my friend ;)

DeletedUser

Thanks Boaz... That was one war that my peaceful town of all traders, builders and trappers should never have entered! We were instantly KOd the first day and within about 5 hours everyone was messaging me to get an NAP haha :D

I like alot of the folks from Kaskus and think that your leadership is great. That empire is very well run and I can attest to the amount of effort that takes.

DeletedUser

Hello Mr Gaffey

Were not You in ChangAn or his Sister Towns? Your name is in the mortician of "Cyrus The Great" For "Best dueling opponent"!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13484

Hello Mr Gaffey

Were not You in ChangAn or his Sister Towns? Your name is in the mortician of "Cyrus The Great" For "Best dueling opponent"!

No i have never been in ChangAn or his sister towns

DeletedUser

hi gaffey i am founder of silversnake fort town and silversnake big fort
i telegram for markus and tell something about midlleton but markus answer me something that i dont think the leader must say that
he is not good leader for silversnake federation
i miss Silverado Kid :(

DeletedUser

Markus is a great leader. He is new (he's the leader!?!) Guys move on. If you keep looking back at this, your never going to advance.

DeletedUser

i dont say markus dont great leader but i want markus integrated all town and planning and organizing all town for become best

DeletedUser

Khiar, I think that your idea that you suggested to me was extremely foolish. You wanted to have everyone in our towns, including workers and the like to attack Middleton. Good idea right? WRONG! Their best duelers and soldiers have TONS of reflex, toughness and dodging skills, as any great dueler would. If normal individuals like me and you, who are not made to duel, attacked their duelers, we would only be giving them free XP and potentially knock ourselves out! That is a very bad idea and I hope that you can understand why. You will take about 700 damage and not even hit 10. Personal example: I have 100 shooting and 33 aim and attacked one of Middletons lower level duelers. End result? 711 damage to 0. I didnt even hit him once!

I agree with you that we need to integrate the towns, but when I only get a response from 10% of the leaders that I send telegrams out to, it will be VERY difficult to integrate all of the towns.