Hotel guard

DeletedUser

I didn't want people getting killed in sleep, I thought that was a rubbish idea as well, due to balance issues.

There are loads of historical inaccuracies, and this game was never ment to be accurat, so accuracy for an argument to change things one way or another will make the argument void.

As far as the wire idea maybe I don't feel like having to walk 12 hours just to deposit money into my account. Like task I just did had me on the FAR end of the map far away from my town. 12 hours wasted just to deposit cash I'm still not even back yet after 2 days walking around even using donkey as not wasting hard earned cash in horses in others store when I have my own soon enough and get a nice discount. But I was on the east and west far ends of the map for this quest. Had it not been good in the cash and XP departments I wouldn't have bothered with the quest as my time is much better spent building.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Easy cause duelers are the only ones who benefit from being able to kill and rob people. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

And as someone else pointed out it's about balance. We're the fun in the game if duelers are always robbing people. I mean if you want to rob then I want the ability to arrest you and toss your butt in jail where you aren't a threat to anyone! During this lock up you can't play the game for a week because you were caught. That too is real life old west!

So your basing your arguement on unproveable facts? Nice.

Want to answer the second part?

Also as has been stated theres a hell of a lot of things that aren't exactly real in this game such as people dieing, so instead of getting KO'd you die, your character is deleted from the server and you have to start over again. How about using some Indian magic to change my skills, wheres the realism in that?

You think I would only be locked up for 1 week for killing someone? Damm I don't think I want to live in your country.

You mention balance issues, perhaps you should think about this in your own idea of wiring cash? Think how it affects both duelers and non duelers before trying to use balance issues as an arguement? You will see that a lot of people in this thread do not like the idea and have said that there should be some sort of safe haven for people.

As to the money issue, you have 2 things you can do:
1) Work closer to your town.
2) Leave your town 'till you get back, that way you cannot be dueled.

DeletedUser

all i suggested is that when you are in an enemy town and you want to go to sleep to have a minimum of 10 minutes delay before you are safe...lets say it is the registration at the front desk :p

this way when duelers are in your town you have 10minutes at least to challenge him/her to a duel before he/she can run in the safe-heaven of the hotel.

DeletedUser

lol so u would be able to duel him/her in the reception but once the person gets into the rm u're not allowed in?

DeletedUser

no it is fine just now . until someone comes up with something a bit better

DeletedUser

OR you sleep only until you have full energy and health, then you can't hide from other duelers 16 hours in a row. how about that?

DeletedUser

you say it is robbish because you have not been frustrated by a dueler like me, who come to your town attack you and then go in the hotel so he cannot be retaliated, and then hit another of your town folks and hides again, and then again...and after 1 hour when the duel limit he comes back to you and so on...and you cant even challenge him once.

DeletedUser

you say it is robbish because you have not been frustrated by a dueler like me, who come to your town attack you and then go in the hotel so he cannot be retaliated, and then hit another of your town folks and hides again, and then again...and after 1 hour when the duel limit he comes back to you and so on...and you cant even challenge him once.

You are so wrong, it's almost funny.

Now go away, and let this idea die.

DeletedUser5046

luckily no one speaks about having a nightmare to cause - 5 hp

DeletedUser

would people stop makeing duelers lives harder we have th worst bonus and a hard job dont make are lives an harder