Horseball Cup - Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

DeletedUser26820

Dear Mod Team that hosted this Event --

Your timely distribution of the rewards of this event, which hasn't happened yet, and your timely settling of participants purchase of premium, which has not be settled yet, is getting disturbing.....

I'd like to hear from someone, why on July 10th, I can get an in-game support tg from DaTwista:

http://prntscr.com/bw14rs

but that on July 22nd, almost 3 weeks later, that not be cleaned up and taken care of.

I didn't sign up for this for soccer stuff, but if the Mod Team is treating me this way, shame on all of you.

I haven't gotten a reward one from this event.... Dub, PN, rest of your team?
Gotten your stuff yet?

Patience runs so deep and it only goes so far.....

So MoD Team:

Give us back our Premium credits and reward us our prizes...

Please just d0 that for the participants......

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

It's summer, a lot of people are so busy it is insane. Temperatures reached 129.4 F(54 C) here in Kuwait, that is why it has been slower than ever to do things. We will be thinking about the scorching heat rather than anything else, cooking under it is best idea :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser26820

Imagine that, Dub....

Someone started some asdf type scorching heat by raising hell here in forum and something got done...
Get your prizes yet? Neither have I.... ahem.

Guess someone else needs to light that heater....
At this rate, we'll be into the Halloween event before we see them.

Nisa

asdf 54 C? woah and here I am complaining about 40..

Dear deiben,

Mod team appreciate your patience but unfortunatelly that's all we can do. If it was up to me , rewards would be in players inventory as soon as we calculated scores but it is up to higher authorities. Is it intentionaly because of the tombola or not, we are yet to find out.

But good news is GM team has worked on CTG event and will present it soon to players with some little changes since last time we ran it and that event is organized by our Mod team so there wont be any delay in giving rewards, That I can promise.

Dubjean

Don't they get that people like us join these events and when things are delayed, tombola or not, then we're less likely to want to join in the future?

No prizes, just the VIP payback.

DeletedUser37191

Problem is, now that the Horsecup rewards are taking so long to be credited, do I really want to go through all this again in the CTG? :(

---EDIT---
BTW, it's mid July now. The CTG event wouldn't start before early August (even if announced in the next few days, takes some time for people to sign up). Would end early/mid september?
Oktoberfest tombola usually starts on mid/late September, so prizes would only be awarded on mid October?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nisa

Problem is, now that the Horsecup rewards are taking so long to be credited, do I really want to go through all this again in the CTG? :(

---EDIT---
BTW, it's mid July now. The CTG event wouldn't start before early August (even if announced in the next few days, takes some time for people to sign up). Would end early/mid september?
Oktoberfest tombola usually starts on mid/late September, so prizes would only be awarded on mid October?

Ugh you went too far in future in your thinking lol. CTG usually lasts 36 hours plus fort battle and rewards are handed out latest 2-3 days after event is over. Then we repeat event in 2 weeks again. For example event is on 29th, 30 and 31st july and prizes will be given on 2nd August.

DeletedUser37191

OK, please prove me wrong :D

Though now I'm worried this must mean the prizes aren't that good :(

DeletedUser36026

CTG event?! Where, when..i'm excited.
I'll start practicing my pirate speak.

DeletedUser37191

xalita, it will be in world en18, afaik.
When, I don't know, last I heard it'd start on July the 4th :D

DeletedUser37191

Well, during the HC, in late June, they were talking about preparing it as a surprise for the 4th of july. Maybe they were trolling and meant the tombola was the surprise, but in context, it seemed to be the CTG (as the tombola isn't a surprise anymore)...

Nisa

CTG event?! Where, when..i'm excited.
I'll start practicing my pirate speak.

Lol we left Pirates somewhere on old world Dakota with tousands of kegs of rum. they are happily singing and drinking there.

We will get some 'new kids in the block' on event world :)

DeletedUser37191

Do you think they still have some kegs left?

/me joins Dakota

DeletedUser37897

I feel guilty when keep asking for prizes even though I was kicked ass most of the time of event. Hope Inno can have the answer soonest to all of us.

Slygoxx

Everyone should have received their reward, feel free to let us know if you're still missing something.