Horseball Cup - Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

asdf124

My moderation team has been excluded from this event unfortunately. If a player would like to participate in the event, they will need to ask players in the game and form a team.

Unfortunately we cannot remove just one premium feature from one specific world on a market but half waytime feature will be prohibited for this event. If a player has managed to gain points while using this premium feature, the points will not

Since removing it isn't a possibility, can we get it activated for everyone so it makes all players able to compete in a fairer matter?

Edit: Will there be prebuilt towns?

Last edited:

DeletedUser37788

What happens when players realize attacking/defending is the superior choice and almost everyone picks the same thing?

DeletedUser37191

Since removing it isn't a possibility, can we get it activated for everyone so it makes all players able to compete in a fairer matter?
[...]

He's talking about the "cut the transit time in half" nugget purchase. It can't be "activated", because it can be bought multiple times for the same travel. The problem with that feature is that it makes it impossible to catch someone, as with it you can reduce any travel time to less than 10 minutes...

If you thought he was talking about the "Higher Speed" premium, then of course they won't remove that, as selling those are the reason they started this competition :D

asdf124

If you thought he was talking about the "Higher Speed" premium, then of course they won't remove that, as selling those are the reason they started this competition :D

I wasn't just asking for higher speed but also the character bonus.

I'd love it if everyone had the same exact chances(everyone having free VIP bonus)Edit: such thing would be fairest.

Back to my second question, will there be a prebuilt town in place for each team with all of the team's members in it?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am currently looking for a team. I am willing to put in my adventurer from Dakota. Level 96. willing to put money into the pot. Either message me on Dakota, Arizona, Fairbank, Galveston or here.

asdf124

I am currently looking for a team. I am willing to put in my adventure from Dakota. Level 96. willing to put money into the pot. Either message me on Dakota, Arizona, Fairbank, Galveston or here.

You won't migrate, you will have a level 60 greenhorn in that new world!

DeletedUser

You won't migrate, you will have a level 60 greenhorn in that new world!

I know. I am saying I am team-less, I am trying to find a team. If anyone wants me on their team then they can have me.

DeletedUser20647

Is crafting possible? Rules say you have to win a duel to intercept. Blacksmith duel buffs would be a big deal since we cant use weapons.

Would be nice to know if you get the same amount of points for attacking/defending successfully.

asdf124

Would be nice to know if you get the same amount of points for attacking/defending successfully.

For each two successful interception, you get a point.

If the attacking team passes three times with/out 1 successful interception(opponents side)they gain a point.

DeletedUser26820

Might be easiest to explain/understand in terms of an offense and defense, if I'm understanding correctly.....

The offensive team has the ball and is trying to score a goal after 2 passes, while the defensive team is trying to intercept the ball carriers via a successful duel.
Is it two passes or 3 passes?
We've got a starter offensive player A that starts in a town with the ball. Tries to make it to another designated town to meet team mate B to market transfer the ball who then tries to make it another designated town to market transfer the ball to team mate C who then tries to make it to the goal town. Two passes. Three offensive players. Is this correct?

As per Da Twista's last post, we'll be dropped into the event server as a level 60 greenhorn with $4000.

Will we be completely naked, no gear?
Will we be allowed to select a character class are all we all greenhorns for this event?
As we're L60, will there be 60 ap's and 180 sp's to allocate to our toon?
Are we able to craft?

Regarding a match:
Is there a time limit? From start to first pass to second pass to goal town must be completed in what time?
If not done so in the time limit, does the defensive team get any point?

On defense, can all 4-5 team members be on defense, or is this strictly a three versus three match?

I know... impatient questions...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37037

Horseball game

Hello!
If any team needs a player, write me a letter to the board.
Jerry

DeletedUser37228

I would love to take part so if your teams not quite full let me know :D

DeletedUser26820

Between Jerry & Jen, I'm running into MCDgeneral from Briscoe that's looking for a team....

Put 'em together, troopers.... see you on the trails....