Horseball Cup - Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

DeletedUser37191

No kidding, Dub....
The suspense of seeing an official posting that I got spanked by your Combat Wombats is just killing me :laugh:

PS: Don't say anything to Nisa, but I'd like to know also.....

It's not just about knowing that you lost to us. Don't you want to receive your prize of a country belt, 50 bonds and a fanta? :D:p

DeletedUser

The Euro Cup is over with! Finished last night, Portugal won, congrats to them. Any ideas when our items and the announcement will posted?

DeletedUser26820

Congratulations to Combat Wombats for taking first place, but it seems we have a judges' technicality in the scoring....

Pnevma forced her donkey to wear a pair of goggles that didn't fit correctly when she was chasing deiben's quarter horse from the rear.....

Neither the rider nor the donkey, wearing improperly fitted ridding glasses, could properly sight the sexy, desired target, on a well mounted steed, full of BALL.

So Pnevma had to defer to DubJean who wrecked it for everyone.....

Jeez... Ladies.... I've already conceded you kicked my butt and that you well deserve first place.... try not to stomp on best competition or we'll try harder next time.

DeletedUser26820

https://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=57045

Thank you, Mod Team for hosting this event.
It was completely different and you caught some of us off guard.
Advertised a speed event that was about dueling. Well done, you tricky buggers.

Here comes the suggestions going forward:

** When you announce winners, don't just have "Combat Wombats"...

Maybe put:
FIRST PLACE: COMBAT WOMBATS
dubjean from xxxx server, PN from xxxx server and so on

SECOND PLACE: INGLORIOUS (ALTHOUGH WE WERE THE INGLORIOUS BALLSTARDS, YOU SHORTENED IT):
asdf from xxxx server, me, Icy from xxxx, LB from Briscoe....

And so on......

Toons see the final results as Da Twista posted, but they have no idea who was there or put in the energies, efforts and enthusiasms on the toon side.
We know who put in the work on the Mod side..... DaTwista, Nisa and fos. Our thanks.

Don't give up on this as a future event. Now that we've test driven it, we know what we're getting in to.

I'll be there if you decide to host it again and I'll be bringing some friends that can shield my backside from Dub and PN :)

DeletedUser37897

Congrats Combat Wombats, you girls kicked our ass many times and deserve 1st place. Now you girls have a whistle to blow while we don't :(.

See you next rounds :))

DeletedUser38342

Nice event, grats to the winners and thanks to moderation team for organizing it. :) When will we receive the rewards?

DeletedUser37191

That's actually to remind that I haven't yet received my prizes... :(

Have you?

DeletedUser38342

I didn´t get it either and no one replied to my question when we will get the prizes. :p

DeletedUser15368

I know communication isn't the GM team's best quality, but would be nice to know when/if we'll get anything... maybe in time for the World Cup? :p

DeletedUser36026

Fanta must be on back order.
Congrats to the winners, nonetheless.