Feedback Holiday Speed 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkuletzz

Dueling category should be Win/lose ratio.

If you want to go for XP prepare to not sleep much until the end of the event and ask yourself, is it worth it?

You can go construction, it's the easiest.

You can also go for crafting, unfortunately crafting isn't available here but it should've even that market is disabled which is great.

Adventures are ok.

Moral of the story is not what you want to do or what you want to play, you just play for fun and enjoy the speed event bonuses , this pixel game will not last forever and surely wasting so much time and not enjoying real life is not worth it at all.

Friendly, kisses and hugs xxx xoxox
for sure should be win/loss ratio and it will be more competitive, but yeah its inno game :)

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
First of all I completely agree with FunnyGirl that you should find a way to reward El Gringo to the players who know how to play the best not the ones who are willing to neglect&ignore their real life for a month the most. You are literally forcing players to neglect&ignore their real life to get El Gringo. You can say what you want but most of the ways to get Gringo from this event requires you to click more than the other players and you can see people with 90h being online out of the 120h the event has been running. There is no way to be playing that much for 1 month without it bringing negative consequences to your life&health. Of course its the players who take the decision to do this. But you are the ones giving them this choice to make...

One thing I dont understand is you basically set some minimum sleep to force people to take a break. Which I understand very well and I think it should be set higher to make the event less brutal to your life. You also decide to double the rewards from clicking during the christmas and new year period? Aren't those the times players should be taking a break? The bare minimum you could do is to cut the XP from jobs during those times. But I guess that was easy to do for you because you are not the ones who must pick between Christmas&New Year and The-West... (The choice is easy but you know some people will pick The-West...)

Sleep time was introduced first time, we want to test how this is going. We will probably increase it for further events.

Double bonus during this period was created in order to be able to achieve more, while playing less.

martoru

Sleep time was introduced first time, we want to test how this is going. We will probably increase it for further events.

Double bonus during this period was created in order to be able to achieve more, while playing less.
normaly a speed with 8 hours sleep daily will be more interesting
and healthy for players

Poker Alice

Is there a hidden agenda in this thread? Do players actually care about the health of other players or is there another reason?

Case example (this does not represent any real player): Call him player Z. Player Z uses his credit card to buy advantage and wants to keep that advantage. Any player who might possibly challenge that advantage he wants limited or eliminated. Health care in this case example is not the real reason to plot game play.

I've been having a great healthy time playing this game. I'm not even playing this event so I won't argue what is a better system of how the event needs to be played. But because I read the forum I am finding that using health care as a reason is a little disturbing. Heath care however is a convincing argument. Then again, perhaps there are some people that play this game do need some guidance in this area? I don't know. I can only speak for myself. I'm a big girl and can look after myself when it comes to my health. Thank you.

Kunucho

If I cancel while I'm sleeping at the hotel, the hours I slept do not count towards the achievement.

Kunucho

Another question, if I pray 76 times now and the remaining 24 on Christmas, does it count towards winning the 2 chests and the extra chest?

asdf124

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls,

Make out the most of the pre-holiday season and enjoy triple Money bonuses for 48 hours starting with 2023-12-20 04:00!

Pst! You will have random 24 hours long triple bonuses (at a random bonus) between December 27th and 30th!

Happy Holidays!

For some odd reason, I thought this was for normal worlds oops.

One can hope, no not really.

Make out the most of the pre-holiday season and enjoy triple Money bonuses for 48 hours starting with 2023-12-20 04:00!

Pst! You will have random 24 hours long triple bonuses (at a random bonus) between December 27th and 30th!

Happy Holidays!

Your The West Team

Today is the 30th no more bonus :(

Begin to late end to early

It's a bit of a shame that the speed event is a bit neglected. It takes a long time for a response to be answered. Is it so hard to get a bonus or parts into the shop, I don't know. I hope something will happen today in the near future

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager

Happy Holidays!

Your The West Team

Today is the 30th no more bonus :(

Begin to late end to early
Bonus is active now.
The Gringo's Set isn't available yet. Shouldn't it be 00.00 until 23.59hrs 30.12.23
Sale is active now, and ends tomorrow at 18:00. Sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.