Feedback Holiday Speed 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nortt

I do hope (after last year) you guys fixed this crap:

1701296799080.png

If not, I highly recommend, before the launch of the event, just spend a day or 2 and test every single scenario out, not setting up the whole event 3 hours later than the launch. Plus, please don't delete the server before making pictures of winners.

Good luck everyone, and send me dank crap from the event if you have time.

iulianp

The West Team
In-Game Supporter

View attachment 5426

If not, I highly recommend, before the launch of the event, just spend a day or 2 and test every single scenario out, not setting up the whole event 3 hours later than the launch. Plus, please don't delete the server before making pictures of winners.

Maybe you should try to play without scripts? :)

Al35ul

''
  • Towns can be left: Inactive''

Does this mean that restrictions to leave town are inactive? I.e. people can leave towns
or the ability to leave town is inactive? i.e. people cannot leave towns

A month seems a bit too long, especially over the holiday season, but otherwise looks fun :lovetw:

iulianp

The West Team
In-Game Supporter
''
  • Towns can be left: Inactive''

Does this mean that restrictions to leave town are inactive? I.e. people can leave towns
or the ability to leave town is inactive? i.e. people cannot leave towns

A month seems a bit too long, especially over the holiday season, but otherwise looks fun :lovetw:
People cannot leave towns.

Last edited:

Nortt

Maybe you should try to play without scripts? :)
Maybe you should know that this report caused by the 23767 labor point limit at church construction? :) At least I know the bug isn't fixed yet, so good luck with testing.

Alduin

"This year you can also buy El Gringo and Union Officer set items!"

Hope this is only speed server exclusive.

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager

View attachment 5426

This issue was fixed recently, so should not cause any more problems!

WhyN0t

• 1 x, 2 x, 3 x El Gringo set item: You may choose any (1, 2 or 3) items from the El Gringo set. In case of 2x or 3x you may choose the same type of item multiple times.
So after this speed server there can be 30 extra El Gringo hats, belts or guns on the market. How is this fair and balanced?

darthmaul99174

So after this speed server there can be 30 extra El Gringo hats, belts or guns on the market. How is this fair and balanced?

I wouldn't participate for less as they're one of the few items I cannot get in the normal game - but I do not have the time to win even if I could.

The main problem with these events is the "win" conditions will always be time & effort over 2 weeks which immediately eliminates the large majority of players from even being contenders so some of the strongest gear in the game always goes to similar groups for each server.

Would be great if the there was a fairer way for the majority player base to get a chance at winning but I honestly have no clue how to do that while keeping it all fun.

Eitherway hope everyone has fun playing the event win or lose it'll be good.

Ektoras BOTrini

Would be great if the there was a fairer way for the majority player base to get a chance at winning but I honestly have no clue how to do that while keeping it all fun.
There isn't any , but if we talk about balance, guns should not be given away , only sets so people don't get upset that someone won Gringo weapons again for the 9th time because he has no life.

chydovish4e

you give first chests for sale 2 days after start, but immediately give out chests in pumpkins that are much better than those that can bought only after 2 days?
bad decision

Status
Not open for further replies.