Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• C0OPeR replied to the thread Feedback Update 2.172.
      give us more information about that servers , so maybe we will have them here as well or inno will push them CM to remove from that...
    • C0OPeR replied to the thread Easter Puzzle Game 1.
      75 .....
    • C0OPeR replied to the thread Feedback Update 2.170.
      its not base for player individual effort , its depend for another players as well , u need to find atleast 5 more players to start...
    • C0OPeR replied to the thread Feedback Update 2.170.
      no more feedbacks by me after ignorance of adven achivments ...
    • C0OPeR replied to the thread Feedback Update 2.169.
      the problem is , the depelopers of this game , did not play anymore this game themself with another players and it seems CM did not play...
      Achivments are good but they have to be achievable.
      syntex why u looking our feedback on here ? in total , why , inno looking our feedbacks ? almost all players on beta asked to change...
    • C0OPeR reacted to Victor Kruger's post in the thread War in Ukraine with Like Like.
      Well well well, so Inno wish to get involved too.. a big mistake imo as i play the west to AVOID the daily crap we all live with.. but...
    • C0OPeR replied to the thread Best Ranged Set.
      when u touch somebody with more tactic than your app , u can not increase your attack value and will have less chance to hit him but he...
      vaquero level3 are some equal with level2 jaquar , but they was not sellable on new year bags and i am not mad spend real money for...
      https://prnt.sc/1UH5IGPhq1S9 best one ATM , i use on colorado but it can be change when inno compltete neckband upgrades ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…