Hints on the update 1.30 from new TW-times

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23701

§6) Pushing

Pushing refers to an exploitative use of ingame features to provide experience, cash, and/or items to other account(s). Specifically, a player may not participate in a prearranged duel, bounty, or market trade to provide and/or obtain inordinate amounts of experience points, items or ingame cash.

- prearranged means deal between two or more players or something else ?
in this case, one side without telling to other side is just pressing duel
purpose is clear, win the duel with 1 HP, no doubt :)
- 0 mot duelers gains no exp, so, by default no push as no xp is get

Not talking about other aspects/stats.

Or it depends from mod, as #10 rule kicks in

DeletedUser

but i dont manage anybody for duel for gain exp or money
i can just attack random person and ko me ! in rule there is no anything about , " its against rule you attack somebody and get ko " if we have rule something this , i think its joke ! so player must dont attack continusly as maybe get ko after 2 or 3 or ... duel ;)
in beta world i duel continusly and finally ko myself , i think nobody must say me , you do something against rule for ko yourself ( here not as i am in ko always after reach level 99 with quest NPC :D dont like increase my dueling level for nothing but when 1.30 come i like duel then ko myself because i dont like i sleep 6 hour then somebody ko me and i loose 150 energy ! ;) )

DeletedUser

new job!
Socken stopfen
still in german.
75% chance to find a sock!

Little note: There is just one place each county where you can do this job.

And there is a green horn set.
I have two items:

:)
I'll give you more details as i find them.

+1 strength
+1 charisma
+20% speed
+15 laborpoints
+20 cowboy
+20 turkey
+20 tanning deer skin
+20 felling trees
+10 picking sugar

+20, it means +20 LP at that job.

Also there will be 30 new jobs :D

DeletedUser

;) Joxer, Berkie... Push fort fights are over? NPC's knocked outs protection time is over?
Isn't it too good to be true? Can't wait to find out !

DeletedUser

"New" stuff:

1291739509-310.png

You get this stuff when you pass out during a fort battle.

DeletedUser

Nice one! You get it everytime you're dead in the fort, or it's random?

DeletedUser

;) Joxer, Berkie... Push fort fights are over? NPC's knocked outs protection time is over?

If it is true, yes for sure it is! I personally do not keep my self on quest Ko 24/7, look me up on 13...100% duel-able... Then look Joxer up :laugh:

DeletedUser

If it is true, yes for sure it is! I personally do not keep my self on quest Ko 24/7, look me up on 13...100% duel-able... Then look Joxer up :laugh:

Ouch :laugh::laugh::laugh: snap that :D, though can't wait, what we betting on this month ? or january ?

DeletedUser

Nice one! You get it everytime you're dead in the fort, or it's random?

I saw reports and only the one who passed out, receive something like that. I'm not sure that everyone receive that. It can be random.

DeletedUser17612

There is a bug report on beta, that quest NPC don't give 48h protection anymore.
No official reply yet if it is intentional or not; and it is not in the changelog either.

And Joxer, my graphic card has risen from death ;)
Today i got pants available even at my traveling merchant.

DeletedUser16008

but i dont manage anybody for duel for gain exp or money
i can just attack random person and ko me ! in rule there is no anything about , " its against rule you attack somebody and get ko " if we have rule something this , i think its joke ! so player must dont attack continusly as maybe get ko after 2 or 3 or ... duel ;)
in beta world i duel continusly and finally ko myself , i think nobody must say me , you do something against rule for ko yourself ( here not as i am in ko always after reach level 99 with quest NPC :D dont like increase my dueling level for nothing but when 1.30 come i like duel then ko myself because i dont like i sleep 6 hour then somebody ko me and i loose 150 energy ! ;) )

As long as it goes on your duel record thats fine. If people choose to hide under ko there will always be a way round it, however it will be nice if those ko duels count against both the player and the town he/her is in on the stats unlike now.

As far as intentionally doing it should be considered push ko... im sure it would be easy enough to check out if reported.. if indeed the loophole is closed then its clear that intentionally going for repeated ko to hide is indeed pushing of a form in order to gain something... that is both cash and xp whilst being immune yet staying in a town with all the benefits.

The answer is and always has been the same... leave town if you want to avoid it rather than cheat. You just have to accept there is a pro and a con to this, as is the way it should be.

DeletedUser23701

As far as intentionally doing it should be considered push ko... im sure it would be easy enough to check out if reported.. if indeed the loophole is closed then its clear that intentionally going for repeated ko to hide is indeed pushing of a form in order to gain something... that is both cash and xp whilst being immune yet staying in a town with all the benefits.

Are you talking about real duels?
It makes no sense as I can duel whoever I want. Ofc question is what weapon I had and what duel tactic used. But you can't say that I can't duel until I drop against real players.

Same way duelers are using loophole, by dueling NPC and getting mot down for real players.
Duel stats are not counting, you get XP and money, and same time have low or 0 mot against real players.

Anyway, let's see what 1.30 brings rather than returning to same and not productive question about KO.

DeletedUser16008

Are you talking about real duels?
It makes no sense as I can duel whoever I want. Ofc question is what weapon I had and what duel tactic used. But you can't say that I can't duel until I drop against real players.

Same way duelers are using loophole, by dueling NPC and getting mot down for real players.
Duel stats are not counting, you get XP and money, and same time have low or 0 mot against real players.

Anyway, let's see what 1.30 brings rather than returning to same and not productive question about KO.

Oh i agree the NPC should not affect the motivation drop ... it makes things too easy. I was suggesting continuous dueling to lose would be very easy to detect... real duels are a different matter.

Yes lets see what 1.30 has in store first :cool:

DeletedUser

Sure man, Free slaves and act as a Buffalo bill, and btw, why slaves need leadership :D
Hey, do we have higher lvl shirt or necklace or shoes?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

abedy, you rock!
but... is there an info on difficulty and base luck of each of them (money and XP are irrelevant)?

DeletedUser

The plot thickens:

Expected a new "king of the hill" in experience jobs.
Possible new ceiling on the value of highest luck job?(besides thru leveling)
Possible new builds considered obsolete in the past may now be viable(swiming trading..)
And off course will the FMS build have competition now in terms of effectiveness or a "companion job" to complement it and plit the motivation with?

Ahaha this is gonna be fun :) Just keep in mind that whatever you see now may or may not represent the final product,ie: the jobs might change some before they make it in the public servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.