Hints on the update 1.30 from new TW-times

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Wow they are expensive there goes the cash I was saving towards millionaire medal :laugh::laugh:, nice ton of skill points on thoughs items they wil be well worth it :), guess it's just another way to draw all the cash floating about in the game.

DeletedUser26406

new job!
Socken stopfen
still in german.
75% chance to find a sock!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I keep reading about all the cash in the game and the developers wanting to get rid of it.

Well... what am I doing wrong? Most I've ever accumulated is 15,000

DeletedUser

Dunno what are you doing wrong - I assure you I get 15K without sweat on nice jobs in mere 3 days. Sometimes when a nice (and shiny) item drops on those nice jobs, I get more than 15K in that very same day. ;)

DeletedUser26406

And there is a green horn set.
I have two items:

:)
I'll give you more details as i find them.

DeletedUser

Another rumor! Seems that in 1.30 one of moneyless "jobs" is now giving money as a reward too.
Take a guess which one of two of such "jobs" now gives out cash too. Is it fort fighting or building towns/forts? I'm not telling. :)

DeletedUser26406

Someone did already mention the green horn set , so that would be great if you can give full details about it :D

OK.
so you get this quest (it's in German but I'll translate it) from Henry:

Dawn of a new adventure (greeting)

Bartender Henry Walker: John Sibley Welcome to my humble saloon. You can still help me with a small problem. Hanging around outside so a few scoundrels. Drive them!

Hint: Press the button below to take Quest to accept the quest. Then press the same button again to accept the duel challenge. Upon successful completion of the duel, you can make the quest and you appreciate your reward.
win a duel against a NPC.

Dawn of a new adventure (The first job)

Bartender Henry Walker: What should I tell you, even life in the West is not a lick of sugar. Here, too, to work for his money. For starters, first as simple. Behind my saloon you will find a couple of old socks. Darn it and I'll pay a small salary.

Hint: If you minimize or close the quest window, you'll be in the middle of the map to see the field of work "stuff socks". Open it and execute the work. Normally you have to work to arrive first. In this case, instead you are already in place.

Requires: Reward:
Socken stopfen (2 minutes) (Done) + $ 10
+ 7 Experience points

Dawn of a new adventure (An interesting find)

Roalstad Maya: Ah, so you've needles and thread in your last job found. If you still can find a little cotton, we could you sew a garment.

Hint: If you are the subject of "needle and thread" mess, you get a working point bonus to work picking cotton in which you can find the cotton bales. It is sufficient to select the shortest working hours

Requires: Reward:
Nadel und Faden 1/1 + 15 Experience points
Baumwollballen 1/1 Wollponcho(Wool Poncho)

Dawn of a new adventure (new clothes, the country needs)

Roalstad Maya: Great fit, you so excellent. It is certainly not the best thread of the West, but for our own. Oh Wait a minute here, I just think I still have something for you.

Requires:- Reward:
+ 4 Experience points
Staubtuch (Duster?)

Dawn of a new adventure (dust collector)

Bartender Henry Walker: Ha, you look so great. Wait maybe I'll find something for you.

Requires:- Reward:
Staubtuch (Duster?)

Dawn of a new adventure (trade in the West)

Sheriff John Fitzburn: Howdy John Sibley, I see you have a duplicate item that you would like to sell. Trade is a major issue in the West. There are various ways to practice the trade. If you followed up a city, there are several shops in the cities, with different offers, which vary by city. There is also a city in the market to sell goods to other adventurers. But the possibility that will always be available is to sell your item the hawkers.

Hint: The Flying distributors is available when you press the inventory window and click on the button to the left of the dealer.

Sell one Duster to The traveling trader to complete this quest.

Beyond this we don't yet know the quests.
However there is a set item for everything.(pants belt etc.)
This is the Image used for both items:
greenhorn_poncho.png

DeletedUser

Good of you to share and translate but you should have posted the above quest in the quest forum,there are players who do not wish to read spoilers,we should be considerate of that.:no:

DeletedUser

Another rumor! Seems that in 1.30 one of moneyless "jobs" is now giving money as a reward too.
Take a guess which one of two of such "jobs" now gives out cash too. Is it fort fighting or building towns/forts? I'm not telling. :)
Its fort fights ;)
also forts give nice cases which you open and get some nice items ;)

DeletedUser17612

my traveling merchant has no pant or belts;
has anyone got them there?

DeletedUser

Fric, I'm 99% sure it's because your graphic card died.

Anyone remembers several "Campers unite" threads when version 1.29 came with duels on location change?
I bet we'll see new such threads. Another day and more news about version 1.30.
Campers after dueling can now be attacked back in next 45 minutes - even if they sleep in a hotel.

Pants? Who cares. Belts? Big deal. Campers can't escape to hotel anymore? It's christmas! :D

EDIT:
No camper whining yet? Can't believe it...
Anyway, the reason for this edit is simple. Another new thingie will be added, 1.30 feels like everything is changed, polished and brought to a higher level.
Bounties. In 1.30 you can set what you want hunters to do. If you want just to intimidate someone, it works like now, anyone who wins a duel even by doing 1 damage higher than the defender, gets the cash.
But now, if you want a player KOed otherwise no reward, you can set that option in sheriff's office!
I'm now unsure should I waste money on pants or on setting KO bounties on some players... ;)

DeletedUser

Campers after dueling can now be attacked back in next 45 minutes - even if they sleep in a hotel.

:D

Devs have truly delivered ! This would significantly change dueling as it is now. And to be honest, I don't mind. Who says you can't find safehouse 45 minutes away ?

One more thing need to be adressed in terms of game balance. If campers are exposed now, same should happen to everyone.
48hrs KO dueling protection from NPC quests need to be shut down. No more Untouchables in this world.

DeletedUser

Umajor, I remember that we were on the same side about push fort fights... When those were revealed publically. And IIRC noone could nor can determine who spitted more on those, you or me. ;)
There is a rumor... A serious rumor... That push fort fights will die (changed fort reward system).
However, I'm not a beta tester and can't confirm that one. Instead of testing that, I have a feeling beta testers are just questing. :(

DeletedUser

is it possible to have a translation of the original post and not a live running commentary of whatever you have read jox?

Be careful Neo, you'll make his head explode, but I did find this on our w 13 forum from a player who is in beta & boy do I hope he is correct & it's not a bug :D

<<beta1 is getting updated to the new version.
yesterday we got trousers, belts and some new funcions, quests.
today they added some new jobs to the list. (but they are not available yet maybe later in the afternoon)

but the reason why i started this topic here to warn you about something cause i know lot of ppl using quest npcs to avoid duels.
i tried to KO myself by a quest NPC (prison guard), passed out but im still duelable. so it looks like the devs removed this from the game.>>

DeletedUser

Be careful Neo, you'll make his head explode, but I did find this on our w 13 forum from a player who is in beta & boy do I hope he is correct & it's not a bug :D

<<beta1 is getting updated to the new version.
yesterday we got trousers, belts and some new funcions, quests.
today they added some new jobs to the list. (but they are not available yet maybe later in the afternoon)

but the reason why i started this topic here to warn you about something cause i know lot of ppl using quest npcs to avoid duels.
i tried to KO myself by a quest NPC (prison guard), passed out but im still duelable. so it looks like the devs removed this from the game.>>
if its not bug , its easy for ko again
just duel with NPC and gain some exp then attack for one people in near you and get ko :D
i dont think its against rule as its not pushing :cool:

DeletedUser16008

if its not bug , its easy for ko again
just duel with NPC and gain some exp then attack for one people in near you and get ko :D
i dont think its against rule as its not pushing :cool:
§6) Pushing

Pushing refers to an exploitative use of ingame features to provide experience, cash, and/or items to other account(s). Specifically, a player may not participate in a prearranged duel, bounty, or market trade to provide and/or obtain inordinate amounts of experience points, items or ingame cash.

It used to say it considered a duel with the intention to "lose" a push also...there have been lots banned over it and if a player kos on someone else they will be walking a fine line as its likely to furnish their opponent with xp.

At least if they have to ko on someone it will affect the town points and their duel record... as it should be.

Saying all this ill believe it when I see it... no place to hide is fine with me as long as it affects everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.