Having Mod/Admins Complete Quests

DeletedUser

Is there a way to arrange this, I know account sharing is not condoned so the only way to achieve certain quests is to have someone authorized to do it, do it

Certain quests have required a specific server time in order to do this, living in hawaii such a server time and date i cannot be on ever, thus making it impossible for me to achieve

Is there a legal way around this?

DeletedUser

Perhaps quests that appear at XX00 hours should also appear at XX00 + 12 to give all time zones a, more or less, equal chance to complete them?

DeletedUser

yea well certain quests are like 19:00-19:20 on a monday or something it just doesnt give a lot of time window especially if ur in a totally different timezone and commuting to work at that time XD

the expectations to produce results in such a limited time window basically discriminated against those not at or near the timezone of the the server

DeletedUser

There have been suggestions to allow people to select their time zones so server time requirements isn't such a huge inconvenience for them. It really should be implemented, as long as it can only be done once, so you can't just change the clock every time you want to do a quest.

DeletedUser

Correct. Many games automatically detect the time zones of the players. Even if it is not possible to do that here, the players can choose their time zone while registering their accounts and then the quests can appear according that specific time IN THAT TIMEZONE.

DeletedUser3543

Console yourself with the fact that you live in Hawaii while most of the rest of us don't :(

DeletedUser

I dont waste my time on here, im actually doing important things on, so who can i message I really would like to get that c ertain quest done this comming monday ya know

DeletedUser

I dont waste my time on here, im actually doing important things on, so who can i message I really would like to get that c ertain quest done this comming monday ya know

I don't think Mods or Admins will do the quests for you (ever). The only way to have this solved is doing it yourself. Stay up for one night and if you have trouble staying up, you can call in some help like your (girl)friend(s). ;)

Edit: if its still too much trouble, just cancel the quest and move on with the other quests.

DeletedUser

if its still too much trouble, just cancel the quest and move on with the other quests.

The quest he's talking about is not a matter of just skipping and moving on to other quests, it's a rare quest that's worth doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He didn't mention any particular quest. He was talking about all quests with specific time in general
Certain quests have required a specific server time in order to do this, living in hawaii such a server time and date i cannot be on ever
. But I'm not challenging your knowledge here, just trying to explain why I asked him to cancel; and after all the alternatives everyone has suggested, if he STILL has a problem doing the quest, then continuing with other quests would be a better option.

DeletedUser

It's an important quest that you obviously don't know about, and let's just leave it at that because for this quest, i was lucky that I was on spring break and able to do it, cause if I wasn't on spring break, then I would have never been able to complete it and would have had to wait until summer to do it.

DeletedUser

Yes I agree it must be an important quest. :D

As I mentioned before, I'm not challenging the knowledge of you experts and agree that the quest must be important, I'm only explaining why I asked him to cancel the quest in the first place. Not to mention I asked him to do that ONLY if none of the alternatives were working for him. :)

DeletedUser

Is there a way to arrange this, I know account sharing is not condoned so the only way to achieve certain quests is to have someone authorized to do it, do it

Certain quests have required a specific server time in order to do this, living in hawaii such a server time and date i cannot be on ever, thus making it impossible for me to achieve

Is there a legal way around this?

There is.Morthy completed a quest for me.But then I had no option to log in that time.
Hopefully he won't get too many requests after me posting this :|
You can send a support ticket and try explaining your cause it properly.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

I'm stuck in a situation like this just now...almost.
Maybe these time based quests shouldn't be in the game, if it forces some of us to have late nights.

And Jesse, I use light peach text when I want to conceal something. Like this.